woot woot

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

bitch, spit, cuss, piss, and moan all ya'll want, but truth be told come next summer we'll all be right back down there on the weekends...like i said before...it aint like they got any competition here in methdowell
Black Bear Bud

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

All of this because of a outside "land deal", I believe some of the owners are just one step ahead of the bank. And when owners are mentioned what of the "others" that no one mentions?
billy joe bobby

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

pat and dale got kicked to the curb lets get road runnerz to have a fund raiser band concert for them so they can pay there bills heheheheheheheh..........sinne rs
billy joe bobby

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

so funny its getting better everyday word is the county manager wil be waiting tables on the weekend. he should he is behind all of this but his house of cards is fixing to come down..........sinner
gave it a shot

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

gave the new management a shot last night - and as some of u posted, it sucked.

i will not be back until i hear its changed hands again and also i saw NONE of the huge improvements someone spoke of.

our party of three had lousy service, food tasted as if it was frozen then re-heated

its a shame because its a beautiful building and location
mothman

Amity, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

gave it a shot wrote:
gave the new management a shot last night - and as some of u posted, it sucked.
i will not be back until i hear its changed hands again and also i saw NONE of the huge improvements someone spoke of.
our party of three had lousy service, food tasted as if it was frozen then re-heated
its a shame because its a beautiful building and location
I was there also. The service, the food and the entertainment was great, so quit your bitch'in and lying. There was a lot of ladies at the sports bar too.
billy joe bobby

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

you must hang out at bailey hill. marion is a dive period. bunch of losers in mcdowell county. no a bunch of wont to be's fakers so funny. i see some of my friends and school mates on face book and it makes me wont to puke at the fake ass crap they punt on there barf barf!!!!!!!!!! sinners my grand payy called them big timers hehehehehehehehehe
josh

Heyworth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

billy joe bobby wrote:
you must hang out at bailey hill. marion is a dive period. bunch of losers in mcdowell county. no a bunch of wont to be's fakers so funny. i see some of my friends and school mates on face book and it makes me wont to puke at the fake ass crap they punt on there barf barf!!!!!!!!!! sinners my grand payy called them big timers hehehehehehehehehe
your spelling sucks ... it shows your maturity. And while your at it , you could improve your grammer also. Looks like you are as you speak. what a complete dumbA**. Great job there billy
Average Citizen

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Lots of drama in McDowell County. I hear they need help at the marina, maybe they should hire Mark Stewart!!!!!
Marion Native

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

the marina will be better off without pat at the helm. she ran off more customers than dale could bring in. i've been there numerous times while dale and pat were in charge and it was below par to customer service, quality of food and the price of the food. they've had good cooks and bartenders but they always seem to go after the money is due on what was promised in the beginning. to have a good business you must have customer loyalty and a product that people want to buy. i believe with the changing of the guards, the marina will resurrect back to the place it was in the beginning.
noneya

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Judged:

Word is they might be pulling for Stewart as your next sheriff.Has anyone elese herd this?
Average Citizen

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Looks like Bear Creek Marina is in need of some quick cash. Joe Hall is having to sell all of his classic cars. Way to go New Management!!! Will Chip have to sell his next?
Flower Child

Archer, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Average Citizen wrote:
Looks like Bear Creek Marina is in need of some quick cash. Joe Hall is having to sell all of his classic cars. Way to go New Management!!! Will Chip have to sell his next?
Chip bought 2 more classic cars today. If you think money is an issue with these guys... you are badly mistaken.
Average Citizen

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Wow, I guess that's why Joe is selling his cars...The Marina is short of funds this month and to think they couldn't figure out why? Thanks for the update.
toobad

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Average Citizen wrote:
Wow, I guess that's why Joe is selling his cars...The Marina is short of funds this month and to think they couldn't figure out why? Thanks for the update.
ooohhhh...I believe someone is jealous,(or bitter).
SCTravelerHelper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

It was a bad snow storm here which closed things...Herte we go to Florida or stay home quit drinking while driving..come back after Easter.....
Average Citizen

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

toobad wrote:
<quoted text>ooohhhh...I believe someone is jealous,(or bitter).
I'm definitely not jealous and for sure not bitter. I have too much class and self respect for that. I'm just sharing what's going on just like everyone else. I think it's a shame how these people involved have become so greedy. Greed will get you everywhere you don't want to be. Maybe they should concentrate more on improving their community other than arguing about what’s on the menu, what the bartender is doing and how many available, I mean unavailable women are there. There is more drama, greed and indiscretion going on in this community than I have ever seen in my life. Respond with whatever you want, if you know so much than you will know my statement is true.
woot woot

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

josh wrote:
<quoted text>your spelling sucks ... it shows your maturity. And while your at it , you could improve your grammer also. Looks like you are as you speak. what a complete dumbA**. Great job there billy
grammar not grammer. you might use spellcheck next time dumbass
waterskinut

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

just like tommy calhoun, appearance is not always an indicator of how things are.

i know plenty of people that have been in the money but also financed out the ass, only to loose it all or get themselves over their head.

if you have been around mcdowell long enough you will remember that jim childers and don freeman have had their share of highs and lows. chips actions remind me heavily of jim childers in many ways.
giveup

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

waterskinut wrote:
just like tommy calhoun, appearance is not always an indicator of how things are.
i know plenty of people that have been in the money but also financed out the ass, only to loose it all or get themselves over their head.
if you have been around mcdowell long enough you will remember that jim childers and don freeman have had their share of highs and lows. chips actions remind me heavily of jim childers in many ways.
Keep hoping for the worst good you fool. Condemn someone for success and condemn them for failure, doesn't really make a difference to the owners. Your just another nobody that is jealous or bitter. just keep the topic going no matter what sort of garbage you need to post. Better yet, why don't you grow a set of balls and share your comments face to face with the owners but call the EMS first, you will need it if you get in chip's face with this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min Animal Farm 56,571
Bailey hill in old fort 9 min Jesse j 3
Best auto detailer 11 min Jesse j 7
meth bag girls 36 min hahaha 3
Sites for small groups to meet 2 hr Last Screenname Left 4
Anybody know the guy in newspaper today for mol... 7 hr Heather 11
be honest 9 hr fool 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for McDowell County was issued at July 31 at 3:59PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating