Posted in the Marion Forum

Sara valentine

Barnardsville, NC

#1 Jan 29, 2014
What's up with this place last few times I've been there it's been dead
hmm

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Place just needs its local support back to survive it got old people are getting fifths and going home or out to party or bigger attractions. If we want big decent live music at any bar just like when was the last big event of the swamp fox? We have to support go out and keep them going just cause someone new takes over doesn't mean its better it something new people run through. This place popped its first two years still has great food acholic bevarages such as kegs down stair at main st have been took out due to we have to pick them back up to enjoy the place we have to living it up its the main st pub and deli and they are ready to serve
Barry Soetoro

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2014
The place is pretty good. I hope people continue to patronize them. They also have a decent lunch.

“Well yeah...”

Since: Sep 09

Right next to ya

#4 Jan 29, 2014
hmm wrote:
Place just needs its local support back to survive it got old people are getting fifths and going home or out to party or bigger attractions. If we want big decent live music at any bar just like when was the last big event of the swamp fox? We have to support go out and keep them going just cause someone new takes over doesn't mean its better it something new people run through. This place popped its first two years still has great food acholic bevarages such as kegs down stair at main st have been took out due to we have to pick them back up to enjoy the place we have to living it up its the main st pub and deli and they are ready to serve
What?
barrysosorry

Burnsville, NC

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Good place for another pawnshop/junk store. They should just move into swampfox,more room betterparking. Of course they would have to be very quite.
FYI

Rutherfordton, NC

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Maybe its because they serve to the under aged. Saw a 17 year old boy ordering drinks like it was nothing one night--served one right after the other....no one wants to be there when all that goes down.
Lol

Asheville, NC

#7 Feb 1, 2014
hmm wrote:
How stupid this place looks crowded when I go by it. Furthermore it's right down the street from the police station so I seriously doubt they are selling to under age kids. Nice try dumba** you must still be bitter because the swamp shit closed and are trying to throw mud on a business that's lasted a lot longer. How childish. Main Street Pub is great. FYI ...... If you only talk about the swamp hole it gives you away every time. What a spoil sport. Not anybody's fault but the owners that place closed down.
Love the pub

Asheville, NC

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Yeah plus it's cold as hell! When spring comes it will pick up no problem. It's doing fine now anyway. Common sense though winter time of course it's gonna slow down a little ya jackass! They have good breakfast!
Loser owners

Marion, NC

#9 Feb 2, 2014
If the owners didn't shaft everyone they owe money to it would be nice. They too will fail in time. They always do. Should have stayed in the health care business. Or the toy train business.. Ha
Marion Citizen

Asheville, NC

#10 Feb 2, 2014
I don't go in it because it is a gun free zone. And I don't go tn any gun free zones
FYI

Asheville, NC

#11 Feb 3, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> How stupid this place looks crowded when I go by it. Furthermore it's right down the street from the police station so I seriously doubt they are selling to under age kids. Nice try dumba** you must still be bitter because the swamp shit closed and are trying to throw mud on a business that's lasted a lot longer. How childish. Main Street Pub is great. FYI ...... If you only talk about the swamp hole it gives you away every time. What a spoil sport. Not anybody's fault but the owners that place closed down.
Lol....ok...never even been to the swamp fox. I actually have no personal issues with Main Street, They have good food and some pretty good stuff on tap, but Im not gunna lie I did see a boy who I know is in his senior year in highschool being served beer. Sorry
Seriously

Asheville, NC

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Marion Citizen wrote:
I don't go in it because it is a gun free zone. And I don't go tn any gun free zones
I understand this and I don't blame you one bit. Like somebody who has a concealed carry is going to rob the place? Uh don't think so. Just another ignorant shop owner.I won't be going back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defiant Crew MC (Aug '13) 37 min Joe 82
Christina Evans 12 hr True family 2
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 16 hr Lisa 27
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 19 hr Jenny 30
Does anyone know where to find Crystal Wilson f... 19 hr Hank 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 22 hr Barry McPeters 255
Vicki Brown Fri LOL 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance