Houses for rent in Marion, NC

Houses for rent in Marion, NC

Posted in the Marion Forum

A_veggie

Asheville, NC

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Anyone know any? I need to move soon and would like to find one within the next month.

“The Original PB”

Since: Jul 12

Marion, NC

#2 Dec 18, 2012
A_veggie wrote:
Anyone know any? I need to move soon and would like to find one within the next month.
try here:

http://www.brooksbroadwell.com/
Dan the Man

Little Switzerland, NC

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Piggy is da man. Good outfit. Rented from them several years B4 I bought my place. Straight up and honest as they come. RIP, Brady!
Blasted

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Brooks and broadwell is a waste of time. I would not even think of getting a home that they are involved with.. Trust me, stay away!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Blasted wrote:
Brooks and broadwell is a waste of time. I would not even think of getting a home that they are involved with.. Trust me, stay away!
Very true!
this is sad

Morganton, NC

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Im so desperate to get out of morganton. I hate to say it, but Id rather live in mcdowell. morganton blows. I cant find anything though. I've lived in cross mill before and while rent was cheap, the house was unsafe and smelled like mold. Not willing to do that again. I dont want to live in a trailer park. I refuse to. I cant stand having neighbors up my azz and hearing their tv all night.
info

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2013
this is sad wrote:
Im so desperate to get out of morganton. I hate to say it, but Id rather live in mcdowell. morganton blows. I cant find anything though. I've lived in cross mill before and while rent was cheap, the house was unsafe and smelled like mold. Not willing to do that again. I dont want to live in a trailer park. I refuse to. I cant stand having neighbors up my azz and hearing their tv all night.
marion tire on railroad street max and eugene holland buy foreclosed homes everywhere and rent them out apts and cars too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 1,684
dunkin donuts/arbys 9 hr Legends and Losers 16
rest areas in marion 11 hr Tipster 2
Blonde in exxon 13 hr Tpayne 1
Jessica Hudgins 13 hr Tpayne 2
Gay or Bi guys in marion!! 14 hr Johny boy 999 5
Having a baby to stop divorce? (Feb '12) 15 hr Valerie Mondesir ... 47

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance