New Tractor Supply Store Opening

New Tractor Supply Store Opening

Posted in the Marion Forum

Its coming

Marion, NC

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Looks like Tom and his investor friends finally got the Tractor Supply Store they were trying for. Good job Tom!!!

Freddie, take notice that YOU do not bring in jobs as the Economic Development person for Marion. It is the business person and the investors that bring in the jobs. All you do is "try" to put on a pittiful Main St. gathering. What a joke.

Councilmen/women: you need to see what Freddie is NOT doing for this city and cancell your contract with the Marion Business Association.

Marion Business Association Board Members: You need to see that Freddie is NOT the person for the job and fire her.
Trixie

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2011
I seriously doubt this. There is a new TSC in Black Mtn; do they really need one in Marion, too?
need to look

Marion, NC

#3 Jun 8, 2011
Maybe not, but the sign is up. Saw it today.!! Yey, I love TSC!!
yes we do

Marion, NC

#4 Jun 8, 2011
I am so excited that we are getting one. I think that it will be good to have one here in Mcdowell County. It Coming I agree with you they need to get rid of Freddie she isn't doing anything good for this county at all.
Samantha

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2011
Where is the one in Marion? And is it already open?
anon

Little Switzerland, NC

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Samantha wrote:
Where is the one in Marion? And is it already open?
The old Winn Dixie building. Across from Bi-lo. I don't think it's open yet, though.
What

Barnardsville, NC

#7 Aug 14, 2011
Do we really need a "tractor supply store". How many people here own tractors?
yes we do

Marion, NC

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Tractor supply doesn't just sell tractors it sells alot of stuff you can get all kinds of feed there for your animals and you can also get some of the mods. that you need for the animals they have other stuff to like clothes,lawn mower parts, shoes,and etc.
yes we do

Marion, NC

#9 Aug 14, 2011
medd. I meant to say not mods. sry.
Ruger-Man

Barnardsville, NC

#10 Aug 15, 2011
What wrote:
Do we really need a "tractor supply store". How many people here own tractors?
Well Lets see, About 1000
St_JMB

Waynesboro, GA

#11 Aug 15, 2011
Does anyone think that Freddie has a conflict of interest being Executive Director of the MBA and owner of a pawn shop on Main Street?
Its coming wrote:
Looks like Tom and his investor friends finally got the Tractor Supply Store they were trying for. Good job Tom!!!
Freddie, take notice that YOU do not bring in jobs as the Economic Development person for Marion. It is the business person and the investors that bring in the jobs. All you do is "try" to put on a pittiful Main St. gathering. What a joke.
Councilmen/women: you need to see what Freddie is NOT doing for this city and cancell your contract with the Marion Business Association.
Marion Business Association Board Members: You need to see that Freddie is NOT the person for the job and fire her.
What

Burnsville, NC

#12 Aug 15, 2011
Ruger-Man wrote:
<quoted tthanext>Well Lets see, About 1000
Ok well just didn't know. Glad it's here!
Piggy Blaster

Greer, SC

#13 Aug 15, 2011
Trixie wrote:
I seriously doubt this. There is a new TSC in Black Mtn; do they really need one in Marion, too?
I bet your glad you didn't bet your azz on your prediction.
Need to know

United States

#14 Aug 16, 2011
Its coming wrote:
. Who are the MBA board members? When & where do they meet?
my tractors sexy

Spartanburg, SC

#16 Aug 16, 2011
Is Dean going to be the new manager?
Marion citizen

Nebo, NC

#17 Aug 16, 2011
you must be joking wrote:
tractor supply? for what? KMart for lawn tractors and push mowers, feed and seed is a joke, clothing sucks, and they have to order the part you need.
implements they sell are made by RONCO in China.
i'll stay with my mom and pop vendors that have it in their stores.
That's OK stay out of all the new stores more room for me
packfan

Easley, SC

#18 Aug 17, 2011
you must be joking wrote:
tractor supply? for what? KMart for lawn tractors and push mowers, feed and seed is a joke, clothing sucks, and they have to order the part you need.
implements they sell are made by RONCO in China.
i'll stay with my mom and pop vendors that have it in their stores.
The above statement reference "implements they sell are made by RONCO in China" is simply not correct. The truth is that most of their 3 point tractor implements are made in Winfield Alabama by King Kutter. Notice the Tractor Supply part # is very similar to the King Kutter part # on the King Kutter website. They are definitely King Kutter parts made in the USA not China.
Need to know

United States

#19 Aug 17, 2011
my tractors sexy wrote:
Is Dean going to be the new manager?
. Buff or Ollis?
34D chick

Marion, NC

#20 Aug 18, 2011
Need to know wrote:
<quoted text>. Buff or Ollis?
Buff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowmans in Nebo 7 hr Wondering 6
Kendra kelley 8 hr Oh really 10
Night Shift Baxters Hoes 9 hr YumYum 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 12 hr Donnie Dollhands 445
I been browsin old posts on here, this guy WTF? 13 hr Deshaun 1
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 18 hr lets end this dis... 84
Team not two 19 hr Blaze 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance