Next Last
William

Mars Hill, NC

#23 Nov 28, 2013
You are so funny!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 10, 2013
This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Hello everyone I am new to this forum, and area. I was enjoying your comments until I read this one. This one I REALLY enjoyed. William....or is it Billy Bob....Negro...really? I would love to think you are just an ignorant dinosaur but I have been around l long enough to hear mind blowing comments from single celled organisms such as yourself (look it up - it is an insult).

Before you try it I am neither a Democrat nor a Liberal...I have no use for the government or any lying sack of shit politician. Obama- black, white or orange - is a lying piece of shit like all the rest.

You are wasting what is left of your life hating people because of their color. How can you really be that ignorant? Any maybe you can explain some of these dumbass, backward ass, no account, ignorant, tree swing WHITE hicks I have met since I moved here? You people need to stop inbreeding and get some fresh blood into the supply. What grade did you make it to?

Oh, and hello everyone :)

SIV
William joyce KVK1 wrote:
I bet "I Love" would crawl in the sack with this fat, stinky old Negro sow, but he would probably choose Jesse Jackson first.
I love

Marion, NC

#25 Dec 10, 2013
schiaffo il volto wrote:
This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Hello everyone I am new to this forum, and area. I was enjoying your comments until I read this one. This one I REALLY enjoyed. William....or is it Billy Bob....Negro...really? I would love to think you are just an ignorant dinosaur but I have been around l long enough to hear mind blowing comments from single celled organisms such as yourself (look it up - it is an insult).
Before you try it I am neither a Democrat nor a Liberal...I have no use for the government or any lying sack of shit politician. Obama- black, white or orange - is a lying piece of shit like all the rest.
You are wasting what is left of your life hating people because of their color. How can you really be that ignorant? Any maybe you can explain some of these dumbass, backward ass, no account, ignorant, tree swing WHITE hicks I have met since I moved here? You people need to stop inbreeding and get some fresh blood into the supply. What grade did you make it to?
Oh, and hello everyone :)
SIV
<quoted text>
Well, Hello there! Very refreshing post! I feel the same I don't care if you dislike the President. Or if you are a Republican or Democrat or Liberal or Conservative or Liberatian. Just wanted him and his idiot friends to knock it off with the racist, anti-Semitic junk all day, everyday. Like your post. Welcome.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#26 Dec 10, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome I Love! I believe we are kindred spirits; I enjoyed reading your posts on this thread.

I am new to this area but not these forums. I have "met" people like Willy before; he is a living stereotype. Racists like him make me laugh - this is America...founded by rejects from all other nations. Somewhere along the line old, white, homophobic men got the idea the country was theirs. Hilariously enough so many of them are gay; it is a sad form of self hate. But I digress....I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to mess with a stupid person.

Looking forward to having some fun. Come on William...I am waiting...bring it on.

SIV
I love wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Hello there! Very refreshing post! I feel the same I don't care if you dislike the President. Or if you are a Republican or Democrat or Liberal or Conservative or Liberatian. Just wanted him and his idiot friends to knock it off with the racist, anti-Semitic junk all day, everyday. Like your post. Welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The change of food at Barb bq hut 1 hr Dent dr 2
Who keys the cars on E. Court Street 1 hr Dent dr 2
jeff ward 3 hr sherry 5
Black on White Hate crime out of control (Sep '14) 5 hr Dave 33
lonnie smith (Mar '12) 9 hr The real lonnie84 7
Sarah Lael 23 hr I care99 20
she like a doorknob Mon sandy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages