Oprah called "a monkey" by audience.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#1 Nov 25, 2013
Audience puts this fat sow in her place!.
I love

Marion, NC

#2 Nov 25, 2013
William Joyce is proof that evolution can go in reverse. You know there for awhile I thought you'd died because we were free of your lunacy. Terrorist, scumbag that's name is William Joyce. I've never seen a human more un-American than you. Wishful thinking that this world was rid of your disease. " Just because because the monkeys off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town "..... So true. You are old as hell you will either die soon enough or the Feds will get you.
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#4 Nov 25, 2013
I love wrote:
William Joyce is proof that evolution can go in reverse. You know there for awhile I thought you'd died because we were free of your lunacy. Terrorist, scumbag that's name is William Joyce. I've never seen a human more un-American than you. Wishful thinking that this world was rid of your disease. " Just because because the monkeys off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town "..... So true. You are old as hell you will either die soon enough or the Feds will get you.
Just go and drink your Blackroot juice, It's amost the end of the Month, Bonzo will mail you your Welfare check in a couple days and you can go fire up the crack pipe again.LOL. The fact that a piece of shit like you hates me proves I must be doing something right.
William joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#5 Nov 25, 2013
I bet "I Love" would crawl in the sack with this fat, stinky old Negro sow, but he would probably choose Jesse Jackson first.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 25, 2013
I am not a fan of Oprah....but she can be my benefactor any time!
I love

Marion, NC

#7 Nov 25, 2013
William joyce KVK1 wrote:
I bet "I Love" would crawl in the sack with this fat, stinky old Negro sow, but he would probably choose Jesse Jackson first.
she could buy and sell your stupid hick ass a million times over. It's nobodies fault but your own that you are way below average on so many levels. Stop blaming other people for your shitty life. Go buy some Kotex and stop bitching damn. You two have to be the biggest crybabies I've ever seen. Nobody likes you ? Your fault! Shitty ass life? Your fault! Never had sex with a woman? Your fault !
Waste

Marion, NC

#8 Nov 25, 2013
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just go and drink your Blackroot juice, It's amost the end of the Month, Bonzo will mail you your Welfare check in a couple days and you can go fire up the crack pipe again.LOL. The fact that a piece of shit like you hates me proves I must be doing something right.
Folks are sick of your black root stuff! Go back under your rock and die! You are not wanted here! You bring nothing positive to this forum! Go away! You are a true waste of a human being!
I love

Marion, NC

#10 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>Not true!, I bring the exposure of Liberal Jewish lies and bullshit, and the fallacy of racial equality. This can help White parents overcome the lies our Liberal "Ed - JEW- cational" system is feeding their children.
Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, you just gargle. Stupid old white crybaby.
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#11 Nov 26, 2013
I love wrote:
<quoted text> Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, you just gargle. Stupid old white crybaby.
You are te expert on gargling, you Libtard sperm gargler. Don't you hate it when you get Tyrone's nappy pubic hair stuck in your throat? LMAO.
I love

Marion, NC

#12 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>You are te expert on gargling, you Libtard sperm gargler. Don't you hate it when you get Tyrone's nappy pubic hair stuck in your throat? LMAO.
Your momma didn't seem to mind. You nasty old bitchass man. Go grab yourself a tampon and stfu.
Realisitc Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#13 Nov 26, 2013
Im picking up a hint of racism here...in 2013. Correct me if Im wrong?????
Duh

Marion, NC

#14 Nov 26, 2013
Realisitc Girl wrote:
Im picking up a hint of racism here...in 2013. Correct me if Im wrong?????
This man William Joyce kvk1 Is the biggest nut case anyone could possible encounter. He is angry because life has past him by. He has nothing to live for. He lives in a broken down trailer and relies on food stamps and disability for his survival, He lives off a diet of beer, cigs and anything he can by down at the gas station. He doesn't have a car so he can't go anywhere. He has nothing to do except troll the Internet all day.
Realisitc Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#15 Nov 27, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
This man William Joyce kvk1 Is the biggest nut case anyone could possible encounter. He is angry because life has past him by. He has nothing to live for. He lives in a broken down trailer and relies on food stamps and disability for his survival, He lives off a diet of beer, cigs and anything he can by down at the gas station. He doesn't have a car so he can't go anywhere. He has nothing to do except troll the Internet all day.
Nice Bio. Regardless Oprahs alright by me. Black is just a color. Attitude is what makes an n word
I love

Weaverville, NC

#16 Nov 27, 2013
Realisitc Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Bio. Regardless Oprahs alright by me. Black is just a color. Attitude is what makes an n word
I am a White male practicing homosexual with a Black boyfriend. Sha-von is good to me and no White guy could treat me better.
Realisitc Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#17 Nov 27, 2013
Practicing are ya? lol You and Sha-von keep up the good work.
I love

Weaverville, NC

#18 Nov 27, 2013
Realisitc Girl wrote:
Practicing are ya? lol You and Sha-von keep up the good work.
I am deeply in love with Sha-von, he is hung like a stud mule but he is so gentle with me. Thank you for your understanding and support.
I love

Marion, NC

#19 Nov 27, 2013
I love wrote:
<quoted text> I am deeply in love with Sha-von, he is hung like a stud mule but he is so gentle with me. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Wow aren't you even more pathetic than originally thought. Talking about somebody's son. You are just a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton. No substance whatsoever.
William Joyce KVK1

Weaverville, NC

#20 Nov 28, 2013
I love wrote:
<quoted text> Wow aren't you even more pathetic than originally thought. Talking about somebody's son. You are just a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton. No substance whatsoever.
I'll send you some Preparation H.
I love

Marion, NC

#21 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>I'll send you some Preparation H.
Thanksgiving Day and you can't even give it rest. Just a ghost , a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton.
I love

Marion, NC

#22 Nov 28, 2013
<quoted text>I'll send you some Preparation H.
The right-wing militant movement and the threat it poses to public safety and overall national security is a threat to Americans way of life and is nonetheless very potent.
Americas right-wing extremist movement includes a vast array of deviant social movements that include militia groups, holocaust deniers, tax protesters, anti-abortion extremists, sovereign citizens, neo-confederates, neo-Nazis, militant white supremacists and white nationalists.
Over the past several years, there has been a rather significant increase in activity by right-wing extremists in the United States with some of that activity being of a violent nature.
Analysts belonging to watchdog groups that monitor far-right extremist activity as well as federal law enforcement agencies have noted the increase in activity.
Save that Preparation H you will need it after the cavity search.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dab on em Cam 25 min growup 1
baxters north cove 5 hr CLETUS 2
Nicest trucks in Marion :) (Mar '12) 12 hr DSS 37
White girls who love black guys and dtf black guys 12 hr David 2
Low flying planes in PG 12 hr Shannon 5
Pizza Joint (Feb '14) 12 hr Laurel WALL 23
Isnt he gay? 13 hr BigJohn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages