Veteran Psychiatrist says Liberals are "mentally ill"

Posted in the Marion Forum

Robert Julian Carpenter

Burnsville, NC

#1 Mar 13, 2014
http://www.wnd.com/2008/11/56494/ Well, the official word is out on what we already KNEW, these race mixers and welfare leeches are mentally unbalanced. I guess instead of despising them the right thing to do is to feel pity for these wretches, it's hard to do because they are so disgusting, but I am willing to try.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Wow you two dorks can't have an original thought huh? Lol! You just parrot what somebody else says. I laugh at you all the time. It's so funny how insecure you are but at the same time try and act like a real red blooded American. Like a kitten trying to act like a full grown lion. Trying to threaten and scare people when everyone knows its a harmless goofy kitten, that chases imaginary bugs up walls. You two are a hoot!!
Robert Julian Carpenter

Burnsville, NC

#4 Mar 13, 2014
Trolls are mentally ill wrote:
Wow you two dorks can't have an original thought huh? Lol! You just parrot what somebody else says. I laugh at you all the time. It's so funny how insecure you are but at the same time try and act like a real red blooded American. Like a kitten trying to act like a full grown lion. Trying to threaten and scare people when everyone knows its a harmless goofy kitten, that chases imaginary bugs up walls. You two are a hoot!!
Cheesedick, go and turn yourself in at Broughton, Here is a brilliant Doctor with impeccable credentials saying you, and all the scumbags like you are mentally sick. Only mentally ill people could have put that shoeshine boy in the White House.
Massa Robert

Burnsville, NC

#5 Mar 14, 2014
Liberal Democats { Commies}, should all commit mass suicide like the lemmings they are. Normal people would then respect them for having the guts to do the right thing. If you know a Liberal, offer to loan him a pistol if he will use it to blow his brains out.
Wyatt Derp

Marion, NC

#6 Mar 14, 2014
Bahahahahha man you are so stupid! It's makes me laugh so hard though ! You two geniuses if you were twice as smart as you think you are. You'd still be dumb as hell.
Marse Robert

Burnsville, NC

#7 Mar 14, 2014
Wyatt Derp wrote:
Bahahahahha man you are so stupid! It's makes me laugh so hard though ! You two geniuses if you were twice as smart as you think you are. You'd still be dumb as hell.
Is it too cold today for you to get out and peddle your food stamps?
Lizzie Graham

Burnsville, NC

#8 Mar 14, 2014
Marse Robert wrote:
<quoted text> Is it too cold today for you to get out and peddle your food stamps?
No but its too cold for you to wear your skirt.
Wyatt Derp

Marion, NC

#10 Mar 14, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No, it's too busy stealing from its "department." This stupid, illegal mexican can't spell job!
Who keeps leaving your cage door open???? I'm not surprised by your comments. The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth is a penis.
Rastma

Marion, NC

#11 Mar 14, 2014
I have thoroughly read the work of this man who bought his diploma (received it through the mail). The bulk of his work has been determined to come directly from the writings of top Iranian cleric: Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan. Whose regime is against all liberal thoughts and anything anti-Islamic. The author has stolen the bulk of his work by translating the writings of this Islamic cleric and signing his name to them. Robert Carpenter should check his sources before he posts such crap online. Robert Carpenter who I have extensively researched is on the watch lists for such organizations as the Southern Poverty Law Center, United States anti hate group United States Action and the Center for the Preservation of American Liberties. He is basically a harmless recluse who has little education and not considered a huge threat but bears the attention that he is given. Isolated pockets of Neo Nazi's exist and bear watching as they are a threat to civil liberties.
RJC

Burnsville, NC

#16 Mar 17, 2014
Can't you just tell that dickhead ' I love" is mentally ill?, it just oozes out of all of his posts.
Trolls are mentally ill

Marion, NC

#17 Mar 17, 2014
RJC wrote:
Can't you just tell that dickhead ' I love" is mentally ill?, it just oozes out of all of his posts.
Coming from a Holocaust denier and somebody who doesn't even think we landed on the moon. Lol !! Dumb hick.
Beater

Marion, NC

#18 Mar 17, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
The only threat to civil liberties are hussein and his terrorist loving followers. Nothing but a bunch of terrorist sympathizing, atheist, welfare receiving, baby killing, limp wristed, queer loving scurges. You have ruined this Country to the point that it will NEVER be the same. Damn that old pesky 1st Amendment.....It gets in the way every time, doesn't it you good-for-nothing scum bags?!?
Oh you ole scum bag! Go pop the top on another blue ribbon beer and beat your wife around a bit! We all know that you are the queer lover. All you talk about are queers. You are obsessed with men that love other men!
William

Burnsville, NC

#20 Mar 18, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, you really told me! LMAO! You stupid, good-for-nothing scurge!! Go kiss hussein's picture some more.....
He would get on his knees and kiss my heini, your heini, or anybody's heinie for more taxpayer freebies. Feckin' lousy Liberal parasite. I hope he chokes to death on the groceries working people's extorted tax dollars are paying for.
Amazing

Spruce Pine, NC

#21 Mar 18, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text> It is a fact that an overwhelming number of these Demonrat Libturds are fudgepackers, That's why we have a bisexual fudgepacker pretentending to be President, and another fudgepacker squatting in the office of Attorney General. Whenever the press isn't watching they tour the gay bathhouses of Chicago with the Jew Rahm Emannuel.
You just love talking about queers and the language you use paints a perfect picture of gay sex! U just love gay sex!
William

Burnsville, NC

#22 Mar 18, 2014
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love talking about queers and the language you use paints a perfect picture of gay sex! U just love gay sex!
You are just another lousy Liberal freeloader, little different from a tick or a leech. The reason you are a Liberal is it allows you to exist off of other's labors. POS.
Williams Momma

Mars Hill, NC

#23 Mar 18, 2014
William just says this sh-t cause that's what the Dr. told him. I guess its therapy for my little boy.Don't pay him any attention hes a silly turd.
William Joyce KVK1

Burnsville, NC

#24 Mar 18, 2014
Williams Momma wrote:
William just says this sh-t cause that's what the Dr. told him. I guess its therapy for my little boy.Don't pay him any attention hes a silly turd.
And you cared so little for America, you voted for that Mulatto Muslim because it would keep your welfare check coming. I would like to take a big pile of dog sh*t and grind it into your ugly democratic snout it's what you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another of God's little "creatures" 25 min Robert 225
Coach K G.O.A.T. 11 hr Tarheel 2
American Sniper vs selma 13 hr Cliven 48
susan jones 14 hr Spy girl 3
The Way The Truth and The Life (Nov '08) 14 hr Gus and Sues Pal ... 298
Emily Branton 15 hr ashl86 1
couple looking for female for fun 15 hr concerned citizen 14
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web