The Muslim Obama would approve or exc...

The Muslim Obama would approve or excuse this

Posted in the Marion Forum

J B Stoner

Weaverville, NC

#1 Jun 10, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/teenager-15-exec... This will probably be coming to America, courtesy of our Muslim "President". All you spongers wanted a free ride and you let Satan in.LOL
Mad

Mars Hill, NC

#2 Jun 11, 2013
J B Stoner wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/t eenager-15-executed-islamist-r ebels-syria-photo-154751581--a bc-news-topstories.html?format =embed#mediaphotosbobaspotligh tgallery=%2Flightbox%2Fteenage r-15-executed-islamist-rebels- syria-photo-154751581--abc-new s-topstories.html This will probably be coming to America, courtesy of our Muslim "President". All you spongers wanted a free ride and you let Satan in.LOL
Just an angry old white man! Just ranting and raving! Nothing to say just cut and paste! He wouldn't know an original thought if it bit him on the a@@!
Liberals Suck

Southern Pines, NC

#4 Jun 12, 2013
I think the "White" House needs to be pressure washed to rid it of the filth.....
Mad

Mars Hill, NC

#5 Jun 12, 2013
Melvin Purvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Still better than being an angry old n****r!
Sorry I'm white. Just not angry like you!
abe

Marion, NC

#7 Jun 18, 2013
J B Stoner wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/t eenager-15-executed-islamist-r ebels-syria-photo-154751581--a bc-news-topstories.html?format =embed#mediaphotosbobaspotligh tgallery=%2Flightbox%2Fteenage r-15-executed-islamist-rebels- syria-photo-154751581--abc-new s-topstories.html This will probably be coming to America, courtesy of our Muslim "President". All you spongers wanted a free ride and you let Satan in.LOL
you pig
Prophet

Burnsville, NC

#8 Jun 19, 2013
Nigbama is the Black Beast of Revelation, all the Liberal scum who serve him will burn in the lake of Hell fire.
Prophet

Burnsville, NC

#9 Jun 19, 2013
In a vision I saw the nappyhead of Nigbama rising out of the sea. He was wearing the nine horned crown of the beast. At his right and left hand were his servants Jesse Jackscoon and Al Charlatan, There were legions of little black imps dancing in glee around piles of EBT cards. The beast spoke thusly, " All dis de yo's if y'aal bows down an serbs me". I awoke in a cold sweat, I could still smell the fumes of sulphur and Dixie Peach hair pomade lingering in my bedroom.
Meth

Mars Hill, NC

#10 Jun 19, 2013
Prophet wrote:
In a vision I saw the nappyhead of Nigbama rising out of the sea. He was wearing the nine horned crown of the beast. At his right and left hand were his servants Jesse Jackscoon and Al Charlatan, There were legions of little black imps dancing in glee around piles of EBT cards. The beast spoke thusly, " All dis de yo's if y'aal bows down an serbs me". I awoke in a cold sweat, I could still smell the fumes of sulphur and Dixie Peach hair pomade lingering in my bedroom.
You have had too much meth!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#11 Jun 19, 2013
For those who did not notice it.
T-baggers stoner,Melvin, and falltime make nothing but racist posts. They are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
henry

Burnsville, NC

#12 Jun 19, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
For those who did not notice it.
T-baggers stoner,Melvin, and falltime make nothing but racist posts. They are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
WD Russell you syphilitic old Commie rat have you had your Blackroot Juice today? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two can keep a secret if one is dead 4 min curious 2
Steak house new owners 55 min canttakemybibleaway 1
the steakhouse (Aug '11) 1 hr Intheknow 62
partying with high school kids 5 hr Really 3
your mind is made up 6 hr junniebee 9
I'm a better man 10 hr Yep 5
UA Nails (Mar '14) 16 hr Not impressed 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages