Michael Bulluck belongs in jail
Horrible

Marshall, NC

#62 May 11, 2013
This guy is another one that needs to be locked up before he kills an innocent person! He is a total menace to the community!
Meeee

United States

#63 May 12, 2013
Alliah did screw him lol it wAsnt rape either her best friend told me that one time
DSS

Smartt, TN

#64 May 12, 2013
Meeee wrote:
Alliah did screw him lol it wAsnt rape either her best friend told me that one time
Someone needs to report it to DSS!
shelly mullins

United States

#65 May 23, 2013
I was with this guy for 4 years he is a peice of crap he mentally and physically abused me everyday and was in jail 2of the 4 years we were together
. He always cheated and lied to me just like hes doin to all these lil girls now he's an overall nobody. I know him better than anyone I know EVERYTHING about him he's worthless
shelly mullins

United States

#66 May 23, 2013
I have never seen something as funny as this comment. Michael is not attractive by any means and thug? He is homeless and smokes Meth around his kid. His girlfriend gabby is just as bad dss told her if she let her daughter go back around Michael she wouldn't get to see her and she still let's him. He doesn't even take care of his kid why would he take care of yours?? Michael is scum not a thug. I watched my fiancée beat his ass 6 months ago he wasn't thuggin that day promise ya that
Go girl

Morristown, TN

#67 May 24, 2013
shelly mullins wrote:
I have never seen something as funny as this comment. Michael is not attractive by any means and thug? He is homeless and smokes Meth around his kid. His girlfriend gabby is just as bad dss told her if she let her daughter go back around Michael she wouldn't get to see her and she still let's him. He doesn't even take care of his kid why would he take care of yours?? Michael is scum not a thug. I watched my fiancée beat his ass 6 months ago he wasn't thuggin that day promise ya that
Well Shelly I am so glad that u have risen above this abuse! What needs to happen is that Michhael needs to go back to jail and soon before he destroys anymore lives. I think that the thing that would do it is if someone dropped a bug in the ear of DSS concerning this young girl he is supposedly messing around with. If there is any truth to the rumors they will definitely get to the bottom of them. This would at least get him registered as an offender and warn people what he is like and possible prevent some young child from getting hurt. Hold your head up high girl and never let any man treat you like that again. Karma will come back to him and we all know that is a [email protected]!
Drugs

Morristown, TN

#68 May 24, 2013
He is still a doing his drugs "day before yesterday he posted on his Facebook page "I need bud bad". People who don't have drug problems do not look for them in public forums!. Another reason to get him off the street.
park

Marshall, NC

#69 May 24, 2013
I saw him down at the park the other day just smoking pot in front of all of the kids. When will this end?
My two boys wanted to stay and play basketball but I wouldn't let them. They were so disappointed.
Concerned

Greer, SC

#70 Aug 1, 2013
Is he still in jail? I need to know cause he lives down the street and I am afraid to let my kids ride there bikes in the street if he is around.
Somebody you use to know

Greer, SC

#73 Aug 19, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Is he still in jail? I need to know cause he lives down the street and I am afraid to let my kids ride there bikes in the street if he is around.
Yes he actually got arrested again on June 1st not sure how long he is in but I think you can search online and find out
Somebody you use to know

Greer, SC

#74 Aug 19, 2013
shelly mullins wrote:
I have never seen something as funny as this comment. Michael is not attractive by any means and thug? He is homeless and smokes Meth around his kid. His girlfriend gabby is just as bad dss told her if she let her daughter go back around Michael she wouldn't get to see her and she still let's him. He doesn't even take care of his kid why would he take care of yours?? Michael is scum not a thug. I watched my fiancée beat his ass 6 months ago he wasn't thuggin that day promise ya that
OKay no Gabby made a mostake by going out with that piece of shit He beat her all the time, when her baby would sleep he would scream at her to wake the f up and shake her and if Gabby tried to stop it he would beat her again and choke her out so you can't talk sh1t about her just cause rumors go around does not make them rel find your facts out before you say something about someone.
The Truth

Greer, SC

#75 Aug 19, 2013
Alliah Foster wrote:
For one: my name isn't spelled Aalyiah. For two: Michael didn't rape me. For three: we've never had sex. Four: there isn't any investigation going on. So, get your shit straight. Me and Michael are strictly ONLY FRIEND and have been ONLY FRIENDS for 2 years. He never raped me or even asked me to do anything sexual for him. Okay. That's the end of it.
He may not have raped you at some point but I know you fvcked him. Hell you were in the room with his woman while she was sleeping fvcking him.(well you thought she was sleeping) and you fvcked him before he went to jail. Everyone that knows Michael knows that when he is with a girl they BETTER have sex with him or else so we aren't stupid we all know how the fuck he is. And you should go get checked for chlamydia cause he has given it to alot of girls! Just saying. That's the end of it.
Barbie

Greer, SC

#76 Aug 19, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not have raped you at some point but I know you fvcked him. Hell you were in the room with his woman while she was sleeping fvcking him.(well you thought she was sleeping) and you fvcked him before he went to jail. Everyone that knows Michael knows that when he is with a girl they BETTER have sex with him or else so we aren't stupid we all know how the fuck he is. And you should go get checked for chlamydia cause he has given it to alot of girls! Just saying. That's the end of it.
Stay away from this guy! He gave me clamydia! I have had a terrible time and I might be sterile. My cousin John boy is gay and he said that he even had sex with Michael! This guy is a true scum bag!
wtf

United States

#77 Aug 19, 2013
everyone needs to mind there own buissness this town mite be a little better if it dnt involve u stay out of it shit
Concerned

Greer, SC

#78 Sep 15, 2013
I am so thankful to see that he is put away where he can't harm folks here in town. I would like to thank law enforcement for doing their job! I know my family can now sleep good. Thank you so much.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffen...
Nasty

Greer, SC

#79 Oct 9, 2013
I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Mitch. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I have a need to dress up in women's close and walk the streets. I love the feel of silk panties against my skin. I often don't know what to wear. I spend hours pondering: do I want to wear the pink chiffon gown or the blue torquoise mini dress. I know that if I get sent back to prison I want have to make these wardrobe decisions. Also I will have many men to fulfill my fantasies. I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the Marion chapter of the union of American Nazis!
truthsayer

Morganton, NC

#80 Nov 3, 2013
Michael is the most gangster thug life money gettin hoe smackin man who ever lived. I heard he was offered a contract to model for Abercrombie but turned them down because it would ruin his street rep. Michael gets more pussy than an any man who has ever tried and he smokes more weed than any rapper. Michael truly lives the thug life, he also maintains a strong sense of responsibility and nobility and self respect. Michael is a very sophisticated young man and should run for president. He probably would run for president of the usa if he didn't already run that shit anyway. The statue of david was modeled after michael bullock only he told them to make the penis 1/1000th its actual size, because if they wanted to put michael's wiener on on the statue they wouldhave needed an equally large slab of rock to the one they used to carve the entire statue
Really

Greer, SC

#81 Nov 3, 2013
truthsayer wrote:
Michael is the most gangster thug life money gettin hoe smackin man who ever lived. I heard he was offered a contract to model for Abercrombie but turned them down because it would ruin his street rep. Michael gets more pussy than an any man who has ever tried and he smokes more weed than any rapper. Michael truly lives the thug life, he also maintains a strong sense of responsibility and nobility and self respect. Michael is a very sophisticated young man and should run for president. He probably would run for president of the usa if he didn't already run that shit anyway. The statue of david was modeled after michael bullock only he told them to make the penis 1/1000th its actual size, because if they wanted to put michael's wiener on on the statue they wouldhave needed an equally large slab of rock to the one they used to carve the entire statue
Well Mr. Thug lover I suppose you have knowledge first hand of his penis. He has probably shoved it up your butt numerous times. I bet this sophisticated young man is having a field day in prision now getting all the butt pussyhe wants! Such a fine upstanding young man and so self respecting. I bet that he is a shining example to the other inmates. LMFAO!
a front seat view

Morristown, TN

#82 Nov 27, 2013
Get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here witchy poo! He ain't a bad guy! So what if he sells drugs! Doctors sell drugs! So what if some kids buy them! If he doesn't sell them to them why someone else will! Stop bashing him! He is a good guy! He is fun to party with and he always has the best [email protected] of anyone around! If he finds out who u are he will stomp your a@@!
go smoke your crack pipe and od anyone who defends a drug dealer makes me sic I have family on this shit it does nothing but ruins a life do selling to an adult is one thing I don't like it but they make their choices but as a mother y'all make me sic I would love to convict you like a murderer because you are the bullet is the crack pipe to live in Mcdowell is nothing to be proud of..if you are defending him as a drug pusher or user than you must be one yourself if you was a true friend you would be trying to get him clean and then see how funny sweet charming man he is...
Sick

Greer, SC

#83 Nov 27, 2013
truthsayer wrote:
Michael is the most gangster thug life money gettin hoe smackin man who ever lived. I heard he was offered a contract to model for Abercrombie but turned them down because it would ruin his street rep. Michael gets more pussy than an any man who has ever tried and he smokes more weed than any rapper. Michael truly lives the thug life, he also maintains a strong sense of responsibility and nobility and self respect. Michael is a very sophisticated young man and should run for president. He probably would run for president of the usa if he didn't already run that shit anyway. The statue of david was modeled after michael bullock only he told them to make the penis 1/1000th its actual size, because if they wanted to put michael's wiener on on the statue they wouldhave needed an equally large slab of rock to the one they used to carve the entire statue
What a sick post. What the f@@k do you mean "strong sense of responsibility". Responsibility for what? I am a taxpayer and all of us are paying to put food in this losers stomach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 5 hr Candice8282634893 87
Kountry & Megan?? 9 hr 2real4most 1
I hate fat girls and ugly girls (Sep '15) 11 hr Red Wing 28
Is god real im lost 15 hr frank 78
News Robert Dean Taylor found guilty in 1993 1st deg... (Jul '08) 16 hr Tell the truth then 18
Jamie Russell Amber amator Wed Ladeedadee 6
tiffany frady ♥♡♡ (May '16) Tue Baby 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages