Why Nations hated the Jews

Why Nations hated the Jews

Posted in the Marion Forum

William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#1 Mar 18, 2014
It is no accident of history that they have been kicked out of Spain, England, Poland, Russia, Germany, and the list goes on. When one bothers to discern the true facts one realizes that "anti semitism" is merely a defensive reaction.
Donald

Smartt, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2014
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iRjC1sSLA0oXX It is no accident of history that they have been kicked out of Spain, England, Poland, Russia, Germany, and the list goes on. When one bothers to discern the true facts one realizes that "anti semitism" is merely a defensive reaction.
Another report sent to the SPLC! Just keep em coming [email protected]!
Deaths Door

Asheville, NC

#3 Mar 18, 2014
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iRjC1sSLA0oXX It is no accident of history that they have been kicked out of Spain, England, Poland, Russia, Germany, and the list goes on. When one bothers to discern the true facts one realizes that "anti semitism" is merely a defensive reaction.
I'm so glad you are an atheist! You are so a waste of good clean air. Glad to not have to see you in the afterlife buddy !! Anybody who is a Holocaust denier, hates everybody and doesn't think we landed on the moon believes in nothing obviously. I just wonder why you bother? You don't believe in anything and you don't know what love is so I'm just wondering why you still exist? Not to worry it will be all too real when you are laying on your deathbed and nobody is there to hold your hand. It will be too late then. The darkness will be creeping up on you and your body shutting down. You will start getting cold and struggling to stay alive and panic. Where you can't breathe it will be too late. You can't talk empty eyes like your empty soul. The darkness closing in squeezing you like a boa constrictor then you panic. You don't know what's going to happen and it's too late for you.
William

Barnardsville, NC

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Donald wrote:
<quoted text>
Another report sent to the SPLC! Just keep em coming [email protected]!
Glad to oblige, scrotal sack..
William

Barnardsville, NC

#5 Mar 18, 2014
Deaths Door wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so glad you are an atheist! You are so a waste of good clean air. Glad to not have to see you in the afterlife buddy !! Anybody who is a Holocaust denier, hates everybody and doesn't think we landed on the moon believes in nothing obviously. I just wonder why you bother? You don't believe in anything and you don't know what love is so I'm just wondering why you still exist? Not to worry it will be all too real when you are laying on your deathbed and nobody is there to hold your hand. It will be too late then. The darkness will be creeping up on you and your body shutting down. You will start getting cold and struggling to stay alive and panic. Where you can't breathe it will be too late. You can't talk empty eyes like your empty soul. The darkness closing in squeezing you like a boa constrictor then you panic. You don't know what's going to happen and it's too late for you.
Go sell your food stamps, penis breath. How did you ever get to be so stupid?, it must be horrible to be such an idiot.
William

Barnardsville, NC

#8 Mar 18, 2014
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Donnie, you really are stupid!! LMAO!!!! Next time you call, tell morris dees I said to F**k Off!!
Morris is also a Jew, but he sails under the radar as a Gentile.Nothing but easily verifiable facts are presented in the video, but you not the Liberal pieces of fecal matter cannot refute them, so as usual they bluster, make empty threats and avoid the topic. Liberals suck a big thick one.
Williams Momma

Mars Hill, NC

#9 Mar 18, 2014
I caught William and the gay blackboy down the street together that's why he always talks about them big ones. Black and big has drove him crazy. One day I'll tell him he is half black when I think he can accept it.
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#10 Mar 18, 2014
Williams Momma wrote:
I caught William and the gay blackboy down the street together that's why he always talks about them big ones. Black and big has drove him crazy. One day I'll tell him he is half black when I think he can accept it.
You are just a trashy. filthy mouth liberal pos that sponges off the 'System",. please do White society a service and kill yourself, it's the right thing to do.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#11 Mar 23, 2014
i'm a bit confused. What was the purpose of the Bolshevik revolution? I want to understand what you are saying better.
RJC

Barnardsville, NC

#12 Mar 23, 2014
Rosenrot wrote:
i'm a bit confused. What was the purpose of the Bolshevik revolution? I want to understand what you are saying better.
To benefit World Jewry, instead of them stealing piecemeal, when they own the system they can steal everything at once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 13 hr Perv Hid In Lift 207
Tubing? Kayaking? Sun house arrest 6
Legend Deon Pressley Sun r0b1nh00d 12
Does anyone know if Russell Neighbors is still ... Sun r0b1nh00d 11
Greg Parker.... Sun Only in Marion 2
Night life? Fun events? Sun Restless 1
Counterfeit Bust Sun No sympathy 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages