Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... It is no accident of history that they have been kicked out of Spain, England, Poland, Russia, Germany, and the list goes on. When one bothers to discern the true facts one realizes that "anti semitism" is merely a defensive reaction.
Donald

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iRjC1sSLA0o It is no accident of history that they have been kicked out of Spain, England, Poland, Russia, Germany, and the list goes on. When one bothers to discern the true facts one realizes that "anti semitism" is merely a defensive reaction.
Another report sent to the SPLC! Just keep em coming dumbsh@t!
Deaths Door

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iRjC1sSLA0o It is no accident of history that they have been kicked out of Spain, England, Poland, Russia, Germany, and the list goes on. When one bothers to discern the true facts one realizes that "anti semitism" is merely a defensive reaction.
I'm so glad you are an atheist! You are so a waste of good clean air. Glad to not have to see you in the afterlife buddy !! Anybody who is a Holocaust denier, hates everybody and doesn't think we landed on the moon believes in nothing obviously. I just wonder why you bother? You don't believe in anything and you don't know what love is so I'm just wondering why you still exist? Not to worry it will be all too real when you are laying on your deathbed and nobody is there to hold your hand. It will be too late then. The darkness will be creeping up on you and your body shutting down. You will start getting cold and struggling to stay alive and panic. Where you can't breathe it will be too late. You can't talk empty eyes like your empty soul. The darkness closing in squeezing you like a boa constrictor then you panic. You don't know what's going to happen and it's too late for you.
William

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Donald wrote:
<quoted text>
Another report sent to the SPLC! Just keep em coming dumbsh@t!
Glad to oblige, scrotal sack..
William

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Deaths Door wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so glad you are an atheist! You are so a waste of good clean air. Glad to not have to see you in the afterlife buddy !! Anybody who is a Holocaust denier, hates everybody and doesn't think we landed on the moon believes in nothing obviously. I just wonder why you bother? You don't believe in anything and you don't know what love is so I'm just wondering why you still exist? Not to worry it will be all too real when you are laying on your deathbed and nobody is there to hold your hand. It will be too late then. The darkness will be creeping up on you and your body shutting down. You will start getting cold and struggling to stay alive and panic. Where you can't breathe it will be too late. You can't talk empty eyes like your empty soul. The darkness closing in squeezing you like a boa constrictor then you panic. You don't know what's going to happen and it's too late for you.
Go sell your food stamps, penis breath. How did you ever get to be so stupid?, it must be horrible to be such an idiot.
William

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

One who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Donnie, you really are stupid!! LMAO!!!! Next time you call, tell morris dees I said to F**k Off!!
Morris is also a Jew, but he sails under the radar as a Gentile.Nothing but easily verifiable facts are presented in the video, but you not the Liberal pieces of fecal matter cannot refute them, so as usual they bluster, make empty threats and avoid the topic. Liberals suck a big thick one.
Williams Momma

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

I caught William and the gay blackboy down the street together that's why he always talks about them big ones. Black and big has drove him crazy. One day I'll tell him he is half black when I think he can accept it.
William Joyce KVK1

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Williams Momma wrote:
I caught William and the gay blackboy down the street together that's why he always talks about them big ones. Black and big has drove him crazy. One day I'll tell him he is half black when I think he can accept it.
You are just a trashy. filthy mouth liberal pos that sponges off the 'System",. please do White society a service and kill yourself, it's the right thing to do.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

i'm a bit confused. What was the purpose of the Bolshevik revolution? I want to understand what you are saying better.
RJC

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Rosenrot wrote:
i'm a bit confused. What was the purpose of the Bolshevik revolution? I want to understand what you are saying better.
To benefit World Jewry, instead of them stealing piecemeal, when they own the system they can steal everything at once.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol Test Bohner 25 min Nasty 4
Amanda Edwards (Jan '13) 32 min German poppy 37
Dr. Moore Fired 56 min Rene 14
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 56,118
looking for a couple to have fun with 2 hr Nasty 11
Obame Sucks & Americans Know It! 3 hr Nasty 3
meth $lut$ 4 hr yep 3
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for McDowell County was issued at July 28 at 12:20AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••