pregnant women r health care moochers

Posted in the Marion Forum

webster

Marion, NC

#1 Jul 10, 2013
why does everybody get medicaid when they are pregnant
and then buy a fancy new car or go on a cruise to Bahama?
queen of hearts

Oak Ridge, NC

#2 Jul 10, 2013
webster wrote:
because they pay taxes for others to do it too. Your worried bout mama's but not the drain inmates crime and addiction cause. I'm in healthcare and I see lots of patients who cannot function in society that the state pays for total care starting as young as 20's because they chose to get high and created chemical imbalances and strokes. I think your just jealous
Raymond

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 10, 2013
It is unbelievable the number of pregnant women around Marion that smokr while they're pregnant. Any woman that does that should have to spend time in prison for making an addict out of their on child.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#5 Jul 11, 2013
webster wrote:
For the same reason that people who collect unemployment who are simply too lazy to work!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2013
...Im on medicaid because my husband and I dont make enough money to pay drs bills for this complicated pregnancy. we didnt anticipate it being complicated. I have never bought a fancy car nor even been on a cruise....anywhere. So it's not 'everybody'. It makes me pretty mad when I see pregnant women smoking and drinking also, i just want to slap them. Even my husband gave up smoking when I got pregnant. its what good parents do..they do the best they can for the health of their baby.
Last screename.... not everyone who collects unemployment are too lazy to work. actually you must not understand how unemployment works. just because you dont have a job doesnt mean you get UE. you have to have been working the last 6 months and basically be laid off from a job or fired unlawfully to collect.. even then, its only meant to be collected just long enough for you to find work elsewhere, which in mcdowell county is very hard to find. you can be just a lazy bum with no job, walk in and say 'okay pay me beetches.' I got laid off and collected for a month until luckily i found something that could support me. I almost didnt even get approved for it because my income at the place I got laid off from was a government job..for some reason if the government gets rid of that sector, its hard to get approved. oh well. It's the drug addcits that collect disability that blow my mind. they literally get paid because they are too high to work. yuck.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2013
*cant just be a lazy bum. sorry.
Seriously

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2013
webster wrote:
well, that's just the life we live in. I have lots of money and when I got pregnant I still got Medicaid. I figured why not, if they're gonna offer I'll take it. Oh well. But just for the record I don't feel like its right.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 11, 2013
I think, since I am never going to be able to afford health insurance any time soon, I still pay buttloads of taxes, Why not use what i've been paying for since I started working? I'd rather I use the benefits for something good, then some crackhead babymama.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 11, 2013
That or a bunch of illegal immigrants that have neveronce paid taxes and probably make more money than me and my husband both, all under the table. Im not ashamed to say it, I think they are the real mooches. I have no problems with anyone trying to better their lives.. Its not fair they get more benefits than us american citizens who work our fannies off and pay a crapload of taxes to support their ridiculously huge families.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Pickless wrote:
...Im on medicaid because my husband and I dont make enough money to pay drs bills for this complicated pregnancy. we didnt anticipate it being complicated. I have never bought a fancy car nor even been on a cruise....anywhere. So it's not 'everybody'. It makes me pretty mad when I see pregnant women smoking and drinking also, i just want to slap them. Even my husband gave up smoking when I got pregnant. its what good parents do..they do the best they can for the health of their baby.
Last screename.... not everyone who collects unemployment are too lazy to work. actually you must not understand how unemployment works. just because you dont have a job doesnt mean you get UE. you have to have been working the last 6 months and basically be laid off from a job or fired unlawfully to collect.. even then, its only meant to be collected just long enough for you to find work elsewhere, which in mcdowell county is very hard to find. you can be just a lazy bum with no job, walk in and say 'okay pay me beetches.' I got laid off and collected for a month until luckily i found something that could support me. I almost didnt even get approved for it because my income at the place I got laid off from was a government job..for some reason if the government gets rid of that sector, its hard to get approved. oh well. It's the drug addcits that collect disability that blow my mind. they literally get paid because they are too high to work. yuck.
There ARE jobs in this town if you are willing to look for them! And yes people here are to lazy to work because I see it first hand on a weekly if not daily basis! Our company has to hire 15 people for 5 openings because people don't want to work. There are plenty of people who get UE who weren't laid off or unlawfully fired so your statement simply isn't true. And yes drug addicts who are too high to work is a problem as well, as is those to drunk to work.
wow

Marion, NC

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Last Screename Left, you have the problem of acting like EVERYTHING is black and white when the truth is that in life there are alot of grey areas.This happens to be one of them.
Local Woman

Marion, NC

#13 Jul 12, 2013
This is a sad post. Most of us are great mothers that only want the best for our children and most of us don't want to be on government assistance unless we absolutely have to.
Stay Away

Denver, CO

#14 Jul 12, 2013
McDowell women are mostly knocked up by Hispanics and they do mooch off of welfare.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 13, 2013
There are a couple jobs, but really, there arent. Thats why I dont live there. Quality of life improved by 60% just by moving out of mcdowell. Also, maybe if ethan allen /iac would stop hiring a bunch of crackheads, it wouldnt be a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dictator Obama covers his tracks. 25 min RJC 1
Kim Kardashian shows off her baby. 39 min RJC 1
Obama's Illegals bring drug resistant TB to U.S. 52 min RJC 3
Baby in stroller shot dead by 2 Black "Yoofs". 1 hr RJC 3
Barack Obama and the Communist Party. 1 hr RJC 3
God's little people 1 hr Cliven 3
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr State of Florida 59,637
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Marion People Search