black cuddy sow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

If you 14 you should not be online... Check with mommy and daddy.

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Very noble of you to want to work and earn money. Most people here can't grasp that concept as they would rather collect unemployement or sell drugs to make some money.

What are you good at? Can you do computer programming or graphic design? Put your profile on odesk or 99designs and do some freelance work.

If you can't do that stuff yet, instead of getting a job this summer, take a class or two (or read some books) and learn how to do this stuff. I just paid a guy $1,800 to build a website and iPhone app for me. Took him all of 3 days to get it done...no reason that can't be you getting that pay check. I'd much rather pay a 14 year old kid here to do the work instead of someone in India as I usually do. In 2012, you can make a lot of money if you know dick about computer programming.

Problem with mowing lawns at this point, most people have their guy in place so finding work is going to be next to impossible.
yep

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

lulzers wrote:
Very noble of you to want to work and earn money. Most people here can't grasp that concept as they would rather collect unemployement or sell drugs to make some money.

What are you good at? Can you do computer programming or graphic design? Put your profile on odesk or 99designs and do some freelance work.

If you can't do that stuff yet, instead of getting a job this summer, take a class or two (or read some books) and learn how to do this stuff. I just paid a guy $1,800 to build a website and iPhone app for me. Took him all of 3 days to get it done...no reason that can't be you getting that pay check. I'd much rather pay a 14 year old kid here to do the work instead of someone in India as I usually do. In 2012, you can make a lot of money if you know dick about computer programming.

Problem with mowing lawns at this point, most people have their guy in place so finding work is going to be next to impossible.
I want to sell drugs. No wait unemployment. No back to drugs. How bout you just take care of me.
black cuddy sow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

The black guy is a teacher, so we should heed his advice. The only looser to try to give advice to someone who doesn't give a .
who

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

unknown wrote:
Any help guys?
McDowells unemploment rate is far above the national rate so you arnt the only one looking kid.
selling drugs might not be such a bad idea at your age.
unknown

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

who wrote:
<quoted text>McDowells unemploment rate is far above the national rate so you arnt the only one looking kid.
selling drugs might not be such a bad idea at your age.
ok first off i WILL not sell or even think about selling drugs. If your smart enough you should know drugs are illegal. You can go buy your pot and go to prison. For all i care
who

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
ok first off i WILL not sell or even think about selling drugs. If your smart enough you should know drugs are illegal. You can go buy your pot and go to prison. For all i care
Chill man im just saying marion has no jobs, and nothing to do, and a lot of people have no jobs its a little late to be looking for a summer job anyways.
um

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

black cuddy sow wrote:
The black guy is a teacher, so we should heed his advice. The only looser to try to give advice to someone who doesn't give a .
The black man is a dumb azz.
um

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

chris34 wrote:
<quoted text>How about you shut the F*CK up? Or maybe even grow up. Both of them sound like great options. Immature little mut.
How bout you make me. Oh wait you have no idea who I am. If you read all the post you would know I was making fun of a post cause he said most people here sell drugs or are on unemployment. Lighting up. Sorry I hurt you feelings I wasn't going to take over your drug business and as for unemployment I won't take that from you ether.:-) hope this makes it better. Bump
snoop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

How about get off the internet and go look for one
chris34

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

um wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout you make me. Oh wait you have no idea who I am. If you read all the post you would know I was making fun of a post cause he said most people here sell drugs or are on unemployment. Lighting up. Sorry I hurt you feelings I wasn't going to take over your drug business and as for unemployment I won't take that from you ether.:-) hope this makes it better. Bump
I don't have to make you, you sound so childish that its not even funny. I have a job actually... And my drug business? Wow haha, you're awesome. If you're going to get on the internet and make statements, make sure they actually make sense.
um

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

chris34 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to make you, you sound so childish that its not even funny. I have a job actually... And my drug business? Wow haha, you're awesome. If you're going to get on the internet and make statements, make sure they actually make sense.
This is a bs site for bs stuff get over it. Don't have to make sense it's bs.
lulzers

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

I am the boss here. Dont piss me off yo!
um

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

lulzers wrote:
I am the boss here. Dont piss me off yo!
Awww trying to be cool. Dummy.
Manda

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

i have the same problem . but its easier if you baby sit or work with family members at your age. sorry if i posted to late.
unknown#2

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Help out and try to make money where your parents work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 15 min Victoria 55,784
Christian Who Is Concerned About Marion Not Hav... (Apr '10) 29 min Entertained 166
mcdowell county schools 55 min Frozen 8
cheats 1 hr tired of it 1
Who knows these thieves are Jake Baker 12 hr iamrevenge 25
meth girls 14 hr hahaha 1
wat up 16 hr dizzy harris 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000