closing the meth clinic down
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone who cares

Barnardsville, NC

#21 Mar 21, 2014
sonya wrote:
i to have problems with pain from female problems an the doctors office said they was not taking patience now i hurt bad all.the time but cant get help from doctors or the hospittal they keep making me come back for more appointmints and more appointmints tell me to take advil but i need help please where do go please help
That is great that you are willing to come forward to get help! If you live in or near Marion then just be at the McLoed center (in the medical park near the hospital off of spaulding road) Monday morning before 9 am bring $11 or Medicaid Card (Medicaid pays for it but that is the only insurance they take) your I.D. & any prescriptions you take & FYI it is almost impossible to get accepted with Benzo's (Xanax or ANY kind of nerve medication that is a narcotic as well as Adavan) & also it is pretty pointless to show up unless you CAN fail a drug test for pain pills & do not worry about what else you fail for (meth. THC whatever,,,as long as you do not fail for benzos & DO fail for pain meds you are good) BUT if you want take home & do not want to be cut off you will need to pass drug test in later months after the 1st test. Take homes are not given until you have proven to be trusted & they test you every month to be 100% you are taking ALL of your methadone if you are not & you are selling it , they can tell there will be less in your system. But it takes 90 days of good visits drug screens & character to get take home!!!! You can go to Hickory McLoed center & do inatke ANY day of the week but the Marion office only does intake on Mondays that is the only day the doctor is there. They also prescribe Suboxone & Subutext but there are only certin doctors who go outside of M.done & I cannot promise they will be there this monday but it is worth a shot! They treat you with respect the nurses & staff are sweet & helpful the worst part is going on weekends until you build up levels because they are only open from 6am -9 am and some of us like to sleep past 7 thirty but that is impossiable if you go to the clinic cause you have to be by at LEAST that time to get there & the lines are long between 8 am - 9 am most weekends but get your levels & you will be good & it will all be over before you know it. Good luck!!!! Anymore questions just ask on this post & Forget the haters they have not been through what we have & they could not handle it we are strong & we are going to rise from the ashes of our defeat. NO ONE IS PERFECT!
tell all

Asheville, NC

#22 Mar 21, 2014
sonya wrote:
i to have problems with pain from female problems an the doctors office said they was not taking patience now i hurt bad all.the time but cant get help from doctors or the hospittal they keep making me come back for more appointmints and more appointmints tell me to take advil but i need help please where do go please help
apparently you need to find a doctor who believes you, because if they thought you were in pain it wouldn't be a problem to get medication i'm not saying you aren't in pain,im saying they don't think you are
tarat

Nebo, NC

#23 Mar 21, 2014
pleasecloseit
Kayla

Fairview, NC

#24 Mar 22, 2014
I don't know much about medications or doctors or this other stuff but the person with retarded as their name in here seems to be messed up by how bad her spelling is.
Whatthehell

Asheville, NC

#25 Mar 22, 2014
Ever one of you are stupid white trash jerry springer marlboro red pabpst blue ribbon trayler park inbreds.
Pfft

Tucker, GA

#26 Mar 23, 2014
How did this turn into who can spell better than the other person?? This thread is about the clinic you idiot people. You all sound like you're in high school fighting over stupid stuff. Anyone with real information should be your concern not let's gang up on the person who can't spell. Wtf is wrong with you?!?!?
Trash

Asheville, NC

#27 Mar 23, 2014
Everybody that goes to the methadone clinic is a dopehead that needs to be working and if they dont work they need to be cleaning up the side of the road and they need to take a urine test every week and if they don't pass it they need to be fined. They use all their money to get pills and they nuglect there kids and stuff like that and they steal from hard working people then when they get in trouble the court just smacks there hand and then they start methadone clinic and get that stuff and take part of it and sale the rest of it and it just goes around and around and they are a burdin on taxpayers. I know I can't spell good and my sentences are not good but I am in my sixties and I never got training on computers and that school we had type writers in the 1960s it was bad then ewith people taking drugs taking LSD and smoking pot but these people now taking all the pain pills are lot worse than then. That one woman in here has to be taking drugs wrong like I said I dont spell good but gosh that is bad. Please young people dont take these pain pills wrong or that kind of stuff and ruin your life until you get old you might have kids some time and they are more presiocsius than any pain pills. Good luck to any body here that has problems with pain pills please go to hospital or helth departmint before it makes a problem for rest of your life please.
A Concerned Person

United States

#28 Mar 24, 2014
I'm a pothead... Used to be on pills. I was hooked on perks. My mom got me on them when i was 18 I was hooked for about a year and a half. I finally realized, that isn't the life for me because I grew up really Christian with a good family but my mom took the wrong path and I followed where as my older sister by a year moved forward quit talking to my mom and my dad just talked shit about my mom and moved on. Long story short. Drugs tore my beautiful family apart and I still battle with drug addiction and alcoholism. I mention to my friends about me maybe quitting the weed and alcohol since I quit the pills and they kinda just laugh but the final decision to quit is on me... Drugs can be a blessing when it comes to medical conditions but a curse to those of us who made one poor decision to (Experiment) I'm only 21 and sometimes I feel like I have the stress of a traffic cop in time square. Stay in school kids and do great things, remember dreams are just goals with deadlines
Four Twenty

Asheville, NC

#29 Mar 24, 2014
Roll 'em up if you got 'em, it is 4:20. Blaze 'em up and quit doing' drugs, just do herb.
Someone who cares

Mars Hill, NC

#30 Mar 25, 2014
judgemental f$cks.....you will all burn in hell!
sorry

Marion, NC

#31 Mar 25, 2014
all it does is trades one addiction for another with the government being your dealer.yes im a drug addict i know i seen it all.i used to say (why dont you just quit) to everyone on drugs.years later i became addicted myself it was just for fun at first but before i even knew i had a problem i was hooked,pain pills are awful.any who no matter how much you hate it the methadone clinic will stay open because the people who runs the country only wants your money.if just 5% went to research there would be a easy way to quit .....just my 2 cents
please remember quiting is one of the hardest things i have ever done imagine the worst flu on top of temporary insanity with insomnia for months and months .its not easy to put down.i would like to see a stronger warning on bottle about how addictive pain pills are cause its probably to late for those who already are addicted
Who Givesadamn

Asheville, NC

#32 Mar 26, 2014
Someone who cares wrote:
judgemental f$cks.....you will all burn in hell!
Says the judgemental fu¬Ęk who is casting everyone to hell.

Since: Apr 14

Simpsonville, SC

#33 Apr 26, 2014
I hate my real name my name is slang for crystal meth :/
Hmmm

Greer, SC

#34 May 2, 2014
It's amazing the ignorance on this forum, they take health insureance too, baxters, Janesville , ingles, they all are accepted at the clinic. It helps so many people. There are lawyers, cops, nurses, prison guards construction workers, etc who go to the clinic. The place is run very strict and it's almost impossible to abuse. Thank god those careing people exist . They truly try to help u if u want help. You people that judge will burn in the hottest Pitts of hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst thieves around? 1 hr Big John 39
Blue Ridge Outdoors 2 hr MEE 5
Club Fitness (Oct '09) 3 hr jonpaul8 135
Ralph Hise / Josh Dopson 6 hr Mark Stewart 2
most wanted 10 hr jenny 2
Trump web page on Crooked Hillary 11 hr Stumptown Preacher 5
Moondoggys 20 hr Big Johnson 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance