sad

Weaverville, NC

#1 Oct 8, 2013
i know he is wanted by the law and i know the law looks on here alot to find stuff out. i feel sorry for april and thier kids. tim is so far out there on dope he needs to get straight. if you want to find him he is with halley helms and her mom out on lakley town rd. in old fort. they have been going up to spruce pine to. they are riding around in a dark silver/gray jeep. i think it might be a cherokee. i know tim is a good guy he is just doing bad and he needs to get clean and get back with his family, if they will take him back
true

Weaverville, NC

#2 Oct 8, 2013
he is being shi*ty i didnt think tim would ever do that to april he loves her always worrying about her and i REALLY didnt think he would be so shit*y towards his kids, i hope haley is not rubbing off on him she has never took care of her kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Is On The Bottom Of Lake James (Mar '15) 1 hr HistoryMan 17
Team not two 2 hr Help 12
Jonathan Mathes 3 hr afriend 2
make a list of men that cheat on wife's in McDo... (Nov '15) 14 hr Dash 17
Shelly 14 hr Mikey 1
Chanda Rumfelt (Feb '17) 14 hr Ohwell 4
Anna Maria Viruet' North 16 hr okay 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance