First Prev
of 2
Next Last
allie

Bakersville, NC

#23 Jul 1, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm saying that we have a lot of men that have had 7-8 kids by 7-8 woman and had no way to pay for all the kids he has. If a man can not take care of his kids he don't need to be having kids. To many men are having kids and don't even have a job to start with. You say get a job at McDonald's they say I ain't working there. I understand hard times. That's one thing. But when you are having kid after kid and can't take care of the first one they don't need to keep having them. I can't stand to see two people out somewhere with a new I phone trying to get food stamps. I knew this woman that was going to loose her home and when she got her taxes back she took her kids to Disney. She lost her home and everyone felt sorry for her. I felt sorry for her kids. People don't think they just do.
Well in ur first comment u was targeting my fiance. He only has one kid with a lady and one with me and has no phone so dont understand the point u r trying to make considering ur story and mine r 2 different relations. I agree with what u have to say bout men not taking care of their children, blowing their money, and just not trying but in my fiances situation he is doing the best he can and was told that even if he paid his cs he would never get to see his son. I think the government should monitor the money to make sure it went to the baby.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Jul 1, 2013
Like a Sir wrote:
I used to be like that my dear Queen of the hearts. But I have since then stopped being like the people of this county and am now a well respected child beating member of this low life scoiety.
Andy Webb? Is that you?
Absolutely him

United States

#25 Jul 4, 2013
Mike Buff
Tony Ray

Orlando, FL

#26 Jul 4, 2013
This town is full of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's Curse Caused Negroes to Look Like Apes. 17 hr Cliven 38
Gays in McDowell Co Tue Mea Maxima Culpa 4
14 Reasons To Be A White Nationalist Tue knowing 12
Red Head Tue none 5
name one town Tue Joe 2
My Big Gay Wedding Tue disagree 4
~help~ Tue Repeatly 3
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web