First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pggp

Marion, NC

#1 Jun 7, 2013
do you think deadbeat dads should have visitation rights?
no name

Marion, NC

#2 Jun 7, 2013
pggp wrote:
do you think deadbeat dads should have visitation rights?
Yes they should. So should deadbeat moms.
Ken

Weaverville, NC

#3 Jun 7, 2013
I tell u right now just because I don't pay child support don't mean that I am a dead beat. If my ex needs some shoes for one of the kids she knows where to find me. She knows better than to take me to court.
Deadbeat Mom

Marion, NC

#4 Jun 7, 2013
Just because my baby was born addicted to percocet and nicotine does not mean I should not have visitation rights.
haha

Bulls Gap, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2013
All the so called deadbeat dada around here are just men that won't give their baby mama money so she won't let them see the kid and all of a sudden they dead beats lol that's how these women work all they won't is every dime in the dudes pocket
Great Father

Marion, NC

#6 Jun 8, 2013
As a good father and going through a bad divorce, I ended up volunteering to pay more than any judge wouls order, if it had gome that way. A good percentage does not go towards my 11 and 13 year old sons. The system needs better oversight so the money only goes towards the children. Any money not spent directly on the children should go back tp the dad or mom paying it. I have proof that my ex has bought herself shoes, clothes, meals with her friends and so on
lol

Mars Hill, NC

#7 Jun 9, 2013
What about the deadbeat moms getting child support and throwing kids off on the grand parents while go out and do what they want . And probably don't even know which one of the guys at the bar knocked her up in the first place .
Allie

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 17, 2013
let me tell u my fiance has a baby with another girl.. he cant afford child support but if tht baby ever needed anything hed find away to get it to him! hes a great father and just cause he dont give the baby mama her nail money she wont let him see his son. to the dads that would do anything for their babies.. yes i think they should despite what name some past gf gave the REAL daddy!
please

Marion, NC

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Allie wrote:
let me tell u my fiance has a baby with another girl.. he cant afford child support but if tht baby ever needed anything hed find away to get it to him! hes a great father and just cause he dont give the baby mama her nail money she wont let him see his son. to the dads that would do anything for their babies.. yes i think they should despite what name some past gf gave the REAL daddy!
If he can't afford child support he don't need to have kids.
Queen of hearts

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Allie wrote:
its a lot more than nails little girl bet ur fiance your keep in up has new sneakers on his feet and haircuts your so lame. bbmama should be able to get her nails hair done she is a fulltime parent and you must have no idea the expenses involved. I work fulltime and so does my bbdaddy. He's not in the system because he bought my car pays my cell car insurance and keeps our kid while I work we share responsibility I pay my own bills at my apartment he pays at his. we split tax return. If I need money he gives it but I don't ask for what I don't need. Its a tight budget but it works out and our kid it thappy and spoiled.I can't imagine being a classless woman who supports a deadbeat. You'll find out when you have akid by yours
Queen of hearts

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Queen of hearts wrote:
<quoted text> its a lot more than nails little girl bet ur fiance your keep in up has new sneakers on his feet and haircuts your so lame. bbmama should be able to get her nails hair done she is a fulltime parent and you must have no idea the expenses involved. I work fulltime and so does my bbdaddy. He's not in the system because he bought my car pays my cell car insurance and keeps our kid while I work we share responsibility I pay my own bills at my apartment he pays at his. we split tax return. If I need money he gives it but I don't ask for what I don't need. Its a tight budget but it works out and our kid it thappy and spoiled.I can't imagine being a classless woman who supports a deadbeat. You'll find out when you have akid by yours
I meant our kid is happy lol

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 24, 2013
No such thing as a deadbeat father. All of the peasant children are most whorish and drug addicted indeed. I have never been afraid to give my children a good thrashing upside their small noggens whence they misbehave their almighty father.
Queen of hearts

Sweetwater, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Like a Sir wrote:
No such thing as a deadbeat father. All of the peasant children are most whorish and drug addicted indeed. I have never been afraid to give my children a good thrashing upside their small noggens whence they misbehave their almighty father.
you sound like an idiot methhead with a big belly greasy blemishes skin and a dirty wife beater.....stinky I'm sure...unemployed
Queen of hearts

Marion, NC

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Melt in your mouth good dope.
sam

Idabel, OK

#16 Jun 24, 2013
Ken wrote:
I tell u right now just because I don't pay child support don't mean that I am a dead beat. If my ex needs some shoes for one of the kids she knows where to find me. She knows better than to take me to court.
if she does, you will pay or go to jail.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18 Jun 25, 2013
I used to be like that my dear Queen of the hearts. But I have since then stopped being like the people of this county and am now a well respected child beating member of this low life scoiety.
Losers

Bakersville, NC

#19 Jun 25, 2013
Anymore all dads are dead beats!!!! You guys make up stories while going out and doing what you want!!! Not having a care in the world on how that child is doing!! Do you ever sit back and think about everything the mom has to give up, while you guys sit back relax, and worry about the next hoee you going to sleep with. I'm in a tough situation right now and it's hard, but no matter how hard it is, could be, or going to be.... I could not go a day without seeing my children, waking up, and putting them to bed everyday!!!! Almost all you men here in McDowell county had a child/children that you don't see! And child support??? Are you serious?? Maybe if some of you guys would actually take the time to be a father, spend time with your child, you might not get that child support taken out on you! I mean I do give credit to the few men that are ACTUAL fathers!! And if you take offense to this message then your guilty of either, not ever seeing your child/ don't help out/don't care about that child/ or more focused on doing their own thing, getting laid, getting drunk, and getting high!!! A child is precious!!! Something you created how can you avoid something so harmless?? Sorry but I know I couldn't! My children are my everything!! Just wish you dead beat dads would grow done balls and start acting like the man you claim to be!
Allie

United States

#20 Jun 25, 2013
Queen of hearts wrote:
<quoted text> its a lot more than nails little girl bet ur fiance your keep in up has new sneakers on his feet and haircuts your so lame. bbmama should be able to get her nails hair done she is a fulltime parent and you must have no idea the expenses involved. I work fulltime and so does my bbdaddy. He's not in the system because he bought my car pays my cell car insurance and keeps our kid while I work we share responsibility I pay my own bills at my apartment he pays at his. we split tax return. If I need money he gives it but I don't ask for what I don't need. Its a tight budget but it works out and our kid it thappy and spoiled.I can't imagine being a classless woman who supports a deadbeat. You'll find out when you have akid by yours
actually he has on the same shoes he has had the past 3 years and cuts his own hair at home thank u. and i have a 8 month old that iis also spoiled and happy so get ur facts straight lol
Allie

United States

#21 Jun 25, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>
If he can't afford child support he don't need to have kids.
people go through hard times and right now thats whats happening to everyone.. so your saying just cause a dad goes through a hard time but still gives everything for his kid he shouldnt be able to see them? pathetic.
please

Charlotte, NC

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>people go through hard times and right now thats whats happening to everyone.. so your saying just cause a dad goes through a hard time but still gives everything for his kid he shouldnt be able to see them? pathetic.
No I'm saying that we have a lot of men that have had 7-8 kids by 7-8 woman and had no way to pay for all the kids he has. If a man can not take care of his kids he don't need to be having kids. To many men are having kids and don't even have a job to start with. You say get a job at McDonald's they say I ain't working there. I understand hard times. That's one thing. But when you are having kid after kid and can't take care of the first one they don't need to keep having them. I can't stand to see two people out somewhere with a new I phone trying to get food stamps. I knew this woman that was going to loose her home and when she got her taxes back she took her kids to Disney. She lost her home and everyone felt sorry for her. I felt sorry for her kids. People don't think they just do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the going rate (Oct '12) 7 min Clinchfield OG 11
Jennifer Young 2 hr Wondering 1
cherish gilliland (Feb '13) 2 hr shelly mullins 9
Black rioters burn Church blame Whites. 3 hr Treadway 7
Ferguson Rugheads go Apesh*t. 6 hr Cliven 19
the goings family 8 hr see yaaaa 1
Ted Nugent hates N!@@ers!!!!!! 8 hr Mark Fisher 4
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search