sucka

Marion, NC

#1 Jan 15, 2014
heard some funny stuff about this hoe Kristen hicks.
Kristen Hicks

Marion, NC

#2 Jan 17, 2014
THIS IS A FUNNY COMMENT CUZ WE ALL KNOW WHO POSTED THIS IMMATURE STUFF ON HERE LIKE THIS...MAN YOU SO GOT YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES ON!!LOL CARRIE GAY STAMEY
Who Cares Who I Am

Marion, NC

#3 Jan 17, 2014
another person who hides behind a computer and trust to play a internet gangsta!!@"sucks"
&& if you hear stuff why not keep your drama Dick suckers shut or ask Kristen!! and isn't Carrie Terry Duncan ho??
carrie

Marion, NC

#4 Feb 28, 2014
thanks gals but nope my name says carrie ha ha ha...... but hey if the shoe fits wear that mother fu**er.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2014
I ain't got shit to say about Kristin but I know Carrie is scared of her and will only run her mouth about her behind her back.
lol

Winnsboro, SC

#6 Mar 21, 2014
carrie wrote:
thanks gals but nope my name says carrie ha ha ha...... but hey if the shoe fits wear that mother fu**er.
If the shoes fits, wear it? Doesn't that only apply to situations like thinking another persons status is about you? But if you have a guilty conscience about it then it is about you even if the poster wasn't intending for it to be? Hahahaha okay. So I guess you're telling them that it's not you, but that they should still think it's you anyways. So dumb.
Kristen Hicks

Marion, NC

#7 Mar 23, 2014
I could really careless what you have to say carrie and i think its funny you got to get on topix and post stuff about me i already told you that you have my number and im ready any day any time im not scared of your fat a## and im tired of you running your mouth on the computer all the time be a woman and say it to my face but exactly you wont cuz you have had the chance ..

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Yeah I herd kristin begged your ass to come down the drive way and you ran. hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Disbrow is a rapist (Nov '14) 2 hr Realllly 21
kayla pannell? (Feb '13) 3 hr OldTimes 10
Rachael Ponder? 5 hr Jessica 2
life and happiness 10 hr No uh 4
where to meet gays in Marion 11 hr Homo gps 4
Sheila Diane Bartlett (grooms) or Diane Bartlet... 11 hr the real truth 3
done and gone Thu used up 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages