Posted in the Marion Forum

just wondering

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2012
What y'all think about him?
marion

Asheville, NC

#2 Mar 16, 2012
Dont know how he is now but we went to school together and he was always a very nice guy. We went all through school together and he stayed the same all those years. I havent seen him in a long time though. People do change over the years.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Shit stay away from him!!!! I know his baby momma and he ain't seen his son but once since he was born n only cuz he had to do the DNA test. He doesn't call to find out how his son is r nothing. Dead beat!!!!!
same here

Weaverville, NC

#4 May 2, 2012
just wondering wrote:
What y'all think about him?
what do you think about him?
truth

Marion, NC

#5 Mar 19, 2014
He is a good guy mixed up in some bad shit keep Ur th mouths off him
Hsjskv

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 19, 2014
He's a secret dope head that will rob you when you least expect it. He acts all sweet and nice until he gets what he wants.
truth

Harrison, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2014
He wasn't always like that he has had a mess up life his mom never care n his sister holly is crap and his dad and grandpaw that even care are now dead and girl in high school broke his heart he never had fighting chance
What

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 19, 2014
That's still no excuse to steal!!!!!!!
lol

Marion, NC

#9 May 8, 2014
Zach is a good guy. Drugs will mess u up I know first hand but there is always a way out his sister holly an his mom is all he has ever had they help him through everything his dad was a worthless man who didn't give a shit bout his real kids know the truth before u form an opinion
Kfksn

Tucker, GA

#10 May 11, 2014
Excuses excuses excuses
gt it right

Burnsville, NC

#11 Jul 26, 2014
Zach is a good guy. Drugs will mess u up I know first hand but there is always a way out his sister holly an his mom is all he has ever had they help him through everything his dad was a worthless man who didn't give a shit bout his real kids know the truth before u form an opinion

How dare you say his dad was worhtless. Anybody that knew the situation knew that his dad wasn't worthless. his dad loved him and holly very much.. Without getting into to much detail because it is none of your dam business. This man hurt because the way things turned out with his kids, yeah he was made to look like the bad guy as in any broken marriage one parent is always gonna be the bad guy that never cared or doesn't care for their kids. But I will tell you one thing I know there is a lot of regret since their dad has passed away, this man is not even here to deffend himself you should be ashamed of yourself. I know first hand his kids have a lot of regret for not spending more time with their father and the way things turned out. So before you start shooting off at the mouth about someone who has passed away and can't defend themselves get the facts right or just keep your mouth shut.
gt it right

Burnsville, NC

#12 Jul 26, 2014
How dare you say his dad was worhtless. Anybody that knew the situation knew that his dad wasn't worthless. his dad loved him and holly very much.. Without getting into to much detail because it is none of your dam business. This man hurt because the way things turned out with his kids, yeah he was made to look like the bad guy as in any broken marriage one parent is always gonna be the bad guy that never cared or doesn't care for their kids. But I will tell you one thing I know there is a lot of regret since their dad has passed away, this man is not even here to deffend himself you should be ashamed of yourself. I know first hand his kids have a lot of regret for not spending more time with their father and the way things turned out. So before you start shooting off at the mouth about someone who has passed away and can't defend themselves get the facts right or just keep your mouth shut. Also i think you need to practice what you preach you don't need to form your opinion before you know the truth and I think I know who posted this and I better not see you out cause you will NOT want to deal with me and if you do give me your name cause Im game im sure you will know me!!!!!!!!!!
Yes sir

Tucker, GA

#13 Jul 26, 2014
^^another dope head obviously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Gilliland 3 hr shut your lying m... 4
Erin McElveen 4 hr Snickers 5
Kayla Hegler 7 hr Beware 1
Janet Lewis (Jun '16) 7 hr Sowhat 28
Baxters 10 hr Derp 26
Old and forgotten 15 hr Another Rant 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 18 hr Stumptown Preacher 124

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance