i got the perfect thing to make mmily feel all better
sure do

Round Lake, IL

#83 Jan 18, 2011
ooops Emily
IMJUSTME

United States

#84 Jan 18, 2011
If Bobby and Kim were so worried about their kids and the public knowing all their dirty little secrets then they themselves should have kept them a secret.Instead they spread the crap all over town to anyone wiling to stop and listen.
agree

United States

#85 Jan 18, 2011
IMJUSTME wrote:
If Bobby and Kim were so worried about their kids and the public knowing all their dirty little secrets then they themselves should have kept them a secret.Instead they spread the crap all over town to anyone wiling to stop and listen.
both of them wanted the attention that came with their horrid stories. Both tried to one up the other. She screwed every willing male within the USA. He took / sold any drug within the USA/ she claimed he beat her for having x partners. poor thing.
good man

Simpsonville, SC

#86 Jan 20, 2011
sure do wrote:
i got the perfect thing to make mmily feel all better
you are sick people needs to leave kids out of it and thats what she is ,but hole.
mmm

Round Lake, IL

#87 Jan 21, 2011
good man wrote:
<quoted text>you are sick people needs to leave kids out of it and thats what she is ,but hole.
she aint a baby no more...damn near as hott as kim too.
no name

United States

#88 Jan 29, 2011
Yeah if your talken about Kim,she's doing good living in asheville,an yes Bobby beat the hell out of her all the tim,so bad she tried to kill herself.Thank god she got out in time.He did alot more than that to her.
because

Burbank, CA

#89 Feb 24, 2011
whoa wrote:
what made Bobby leave her with those ga ga balloons?
He was screwing that ho Kimberly Killough, did he pay for her tits too?
haha

Anonymous Proxy

#90 Feb 24, 2011
kim killough geezzzz, now that girl needs help.
hmmmmm

Anonymous Proxy

#91 Feb 24, 2011
kim and kim im confused same girl or different girl?
Bruce

United States

#92 Feb 26, 2011
Bobby is the Man
no name

United States

#93 Feb 26, 2011
That was not Kim's husband speaking for her and himself,it was a fake!That's all I'll say!
KnowAll3

Asheville, NC

#94 Feb 27, 2011
I was a bit curious about that posting myself. Graham doesn't speak that way first of all. It's my understanding that his family detests her so I can only guess who would be behind such a posting......
Bobbies brother

Spartanburg, SC

#95 Feb 28, 2012
Hot damn, my brother and his family are famous. Never wouldve thunk they would be talked about all over the computer like this. Damn wait till i tell him he is a computer star. He is building again building up his bussiness again. Hope to be bigger and bettr than ever before summer. Hope to get a boat back on the lake too. Seems like this computer stardom has helped him. He is doin well staying off crack and pills. Just gotta keep him away from cherokee and be fine. Hope to be rideing in another corvette with him again soon.. Kim K took his other one and rode black crack dealers around in it for awhile. She was bad on crack too. She screwed bout every man in town , even subs that wrked on her moms house. I know she was screwing the hardwood floor guys and the concrete guys in the same weekend her mom was in the basement while she was up stairs sleeping with floor guys one weekend. She wouldnt have that house if it wasnt for her dad and mom. She even had david thompson, old floor guy in his late 50s early 60s doin her while his wife was at work dureing the evenings.. Ht put floor in her basement for free just to get sex from her. Its crazy this is a topic on the computer cause i know all these people. I wish i could do kim k but she too high class for me, I can name at least 15 men she sleep with dureing construction of her home out on veterans drive. Even tony bryan got some cause they smoked crack one weekend together. Dang all my buddies are computer stars now. i was told about this story and just had to see fur my self. well im gonna fix my coffee gotta be at lowes at 7 when they open thats best time to pay for 5 pieces plywood then load 30 up.. bobby taught me that. one pay fer 2 square of shingles and load up 20. Its that easy, they dont wath us that early..

“I am Cooper.”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#96 Feb 28, 2012
The sad thing is, the Lowes part is true.
It is me

Mooresville, NC

#97 Feb 28, 2012
Bobby is a scum and his x wife is a user Jo. When the dr bought her boobs, he bought her a ticket to small town men giving her things in exchange...
Tired of trash

Nebo, NC

#98 Feb 28, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Marion Topix: The place online where you can gossip about the locals!
DONT YOU MEAN MAKE UP SHIT AND LIE ABOUT THE LOCALS

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#100 Mar 5, 2012
Kim was real good at helping Dr. Wheeler with his boner
Tina

Monroe, NC

#101 Mar 6, 2012
I helped more than that ho! I was his little angle

Since: May 11

Marion, NC

#102 Mar 6, 2012
handy buki wrote:
Kim was real good at helping Dr. Wheeler with his boner
Yeah and I heard Wheeler is still a little "stiff" as we speak....a bit smelly, but stiff....LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 1 hr Leolover89 39
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 1 hr Chicagoan by birth 287
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 3 hr Spacey1 36
Savannah Silver 12 hr Bby1000 4
Holly gouge 14 hr No name 10
Church pianist 15 hr whoseawhatit 11
Who is the best custody lawyer in Marion or Burke 15 hr Truth 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance