graham dienert

Arden, NC

#62 Aug 4, 2010
Thanks Larry, you got my vote! Sorry that people are blind to the truth. I hope you get commisioner.
Larry Miller

Lincolnton, NC

#63 Aug 4, 2010
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>post agai
nice. because mcdowell wants a county commissioner that make high school threats. this county is going to hell quick with people like this guy runnin
You might want to read my post again my friend. I made no threat, and i'm far past high school, With your comment i'm just wondering if you made it thru high school.
I didn't hide behind some snowball name, I merely stated a fact.
I will be happy to discuss with anyone intellegent enough to come to the fore front "the mater of people posting garbage here when it effects the lives of my family".
Would you like to discuss the matter or continue to rumble in matters that you probably know very little about?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#64 Aug 5, 2010
as to this issue on bobby, im resigned to say that, indeed, i know very little. as to the issue of topix ruining peoples lives. stay off. if you are so certain that this is a rumor pool of slander and lies...then why put the snare on your foot. what do you have to prove to the people of topix? that you will stand up for the people who are falsely accused of this or that alleged act? prove to me that you can do something useful rather than defend people on topix. your time right now must not have much room to move, with your campaign and all, so why would you waist your time worrying about "the mater of people posting garbage here when it effects the lives of my family". in reverence to that, what could you do to stop it, or in another hand; how does gossip on topix Affect(your spelling needs improvement) anybodys life differently than mainstream gossip at home, in the church, in school. etc.

also:"With your comment i'm just wondering if you made it thru high school."
should read, With your comment(,) i am wondering if you made it (through) high school.
...very petty and irrelevant statement. try not to use youth, cell-phone vernacular like "thru", it is very unprofessional. also if anybody is reading this and knows me personally...stay off it, i am going to make a point.
NYC

Marietta, GA

#65 Aug 5, 2010
What ever a person does in the dark will come to the light. It doesn't matter who you are or who your family is. It just simply does not matter. People that live in that county should be a little more cautious about who and what they do. Because if not today or tomorrow, believe me it will come out. And then it's open season on your life. "Feedom of Speech" can always come back and bite you in your ass and there's nothing you can do about it. No matter how many "threats" or mad you get you can not do anything about it. If you do beat the crap out of someone who posted something you will be the one to go to court and possibly jail. So it only shows a person's ignorance to get on here and rant and rave. Have you people never heard the old saying "The more you stir in shit the worse it smells". Or better yet, if you do sneaky shit be sure and not leave a trail that leads back to you. How easy is that. So you indeed reep what you sow in some shape or forum ;)
Informed

Lincolnton, NC

#66 Aug 5, 2010
sevenSecrets wrote:
as to this issue on bobby, im resigned to say that, indeed, i know very little. as to the issue of topix ruining peoples lives. stay off. if you are so certain that this is a rumor pool of slander and lies...then why put the snare on your foot. what do you have to prove to the people of topix? that you will stand up for the people who are falsely accused of this or that alleged act? prove to me that you can do something useful rather than defend people on topix. your time right now must not have much room to move, with your campaign and all, so why would you waist your time worrying about "the mater of people posting garbage here when it effects the lives of my family". in reverence to that, what could you do to stop it, or in another hand; how does gossip on topix Affect(your spelling needs improvement) anybodys life differently than mainstream gossip at home, in the church, in school. etc.
also:"With your comment i'm just wondering if you made it thru high school."
should read, With your comment(,) i am wondering if you made it (through) high school.
...very petty and irrelevant statement. try not to use youth, cell-phone vernacular like "thru", it is very unprofessional. also if anybody is reading this and knows me personally...stay off it, i am going to make a point.
Good advise..........Point well made and sincerely taken.
tell all

Lincolnton, NC

#67 Aug 5, 2010
graham dienert wrote:
Man, this post is funny!
First, to set the record straight, I am Graham Dienert the grandson of Billy Graham the one who is married to Kimberly. For those who are wondering her boobs are awesome! I love them, and yes, Bobby paid for them, thanks Bobby! The thing that you all need to see even though my wife is so beautiful on the outside her real beauty is on the inside. She has one of the kindest hearts in a woman I have ever come accross. My grandfather loves her so much that I think at times he would rather see her than me. Please undrestand do not mistake kindness for weakness. My wife has seen some s*&t in her life and has come out the other side a stronger woman. In fact, a book deal is in the works to tell her story. All of you have no idea what she has endured to date and make comments based on hear say. As for Bobby, I dont think that he really cares at all what you think of him. He was very mean to Kimberly during their marriage, and I will leave it at that. I did some work with Bobby and I will tell you this, he had some great clients that loved his work, he always paid me more than what I anticipated. Love him or hate him, Bobby is Bobby! I think people are pissed because when he works hard he knows how to make money. I have seen the good side of Bobby and the bad side, but once again he does not give a crap about what any of you think of him, and the same goes for Kimberly and myself. If their is a silver lining in this saga, they do share 3 great kids together, that I love so very much! Just my $.02!
If YOU ARE THE GRANDSON OF mR .Graham i think you should let him prey for you and u your slef for this kind of talk.ill be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!
emily

Greer, SC

#68 Aug 6, 2010
(daughter)Emily Honeycutt
You people are pathetic and yes, I could read all of these things and let it affect my life BUT that's not going to happen. Obviously everyone knows we have a pretty disfunctional family..if it were anyone's business i would be more than glad to talk to ya but it isn't! I don't understand where people get the time of the day and the confidence to get on here and trash people's lives...oh wait! It's because it's anonymous! Thanks to everyone whom has defended my mom or dad. Just to let everyone know the truth...My mother (Kim) is fine and dandy in Asheville away from this town that is full of drama...and my Dad (Bobby) is awesome, doing great..has years of work lined up...works everyday, has a beautiful girlfriend and is back in the family routine. sooo to the people whom have no life find some other family to try and humiliate and trash talk cause you can't hurt us after all the s*** we have been through!!!!!!!!!!
Truth

United States

#69 Aug 6, 2010
The negative posters on this site are the greatest reason why McDowell sucks hind teat in every category statewide. No company worth anything would ever invest in this place. Its a shame that the morons have reached the majority in this poor little county. Trash mouthed scum is all that you can call them. Just poor white trash.
jerry

Greer, SC

#70 Aug 6, 2010
amen. poor white trash trying to break people down.
yayyy

Greer, SC

#71 Aug 6, 2010
jealousy will get the best of all of you one day.
Miller Time

Lincolnton, NC

#72 Aug 7, 2010
was that the REAL Larry Miller posting?
Rod Buster

Lincolnton, NC

#73 Aug 8, 2010
Miller Time wrote:
was that the REAL Larry Miller posting?
Think he is too smart to post on this crap hole. Someone would like to make you think that he is here.
blah

Arden, NC

#74 Aug 9, 2010
leave the poor man alone people.
hoot

Asheville, NC

#75 Nov 6, 2010
What about all the marriages Kim broke up? All the men she has slept with. She broke up Winslow Ballew's marriage's back in the late 80's. When Winslow would call the house she would call him elbow so Travis didn't repeat the name Winslow around Bobby! She is and has always been a slut. I feel sorry for the Graham family. Hope Dienertgot checked for STDs!
BlackieSambo

Marion, NC

#76 Nov 9, 2010
Bobby has a great glass bong.
woot woot

United States

#77 Jan 16, 2011
Awesome post , Bobby is a piece of work. Know his family and fill sorry for them having to make excuses for his poor construction jobs and his being a drug addict.. Kim , well she grew up rough, she was a skinny little girl with thick glasses . She came from nothing fancy , she really had a rough life .. Living with a drug addict was a hard life for her it came with bruises .. I hope she is happy and safe.Like most people that know Bobby , I would rather not ever see him again ..He sucks as a Human .
Bunni

United States

#78 Jan 17, 2011
What did this post have anything to do with autum mccauley? Got lost on reading this posted in june?
IAMJUSTME

United States

#79 Jan 18, 2011
woot woot wrote:
Awesome post , Bobby is a piece of work. Know his family and fill sorry for them having to make excuses for his poor construction jobs and his being a drug addict.. Kim , well she grew up rough, she was a skinny little girl with thick glasses . She came from nothing fancy , she really had a rough life .. Living with a drug addict was a hard life for her it came with bruises .. I hope she is happy and safe.Like most people that know Bobby , I would rather not ever see him again ..He sucks as a Human .
I agree....we would all be better off if he was never seen or heard from again.He has ruined enough lives.
IAMJUSTME

United States

#80 Jan 18, 2011
Hope he disappears
No kidding

Marion, NC

#81 Jan 18, 2011
Bobby and Kim may not be perfect people and made a lot of mistakes. Who hasn't? They did something right they sure raised some great children who loves them and they have a precious grand daughter. Don't you think it hurts them to see their parent's name smeared through the mud? Would you want all the serets and missdeeds in your family to be so publically aired. I don't think so. You're hurting there loved ones go to Bobby and Kim if you have a problem with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baxters 2 hr Lmao 28
Justice for Chris English Thank god R.I.P 3 hr Tammy H 7
Meth Heads 8 hr Just Saying 55
cleanup underway 9 hr frank 2
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 14 hr the hood 101
Bret Raines 19 hr Heather Smith 1
Brett Clontz (Jun '14) Sat Brett 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance