Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

By stealing tools and materials from Lowes (caught multiple times), as well as fraud...(remember the fire Bobby? Where was that equipment at you claimed burned.. hmm.. down the road in a barn??)
dont forget

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

he filed insurance claims for several heat pumps which were supposedly stolen from the jobs sites
Alice

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Why is he not building TIME? Is he still in Marion and working on a job now? I heard a while back that he moved to Charlotte?
coexist

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
To whom it may concern
Joey Huskins is the man whom stole the heat pumps and admitted and returned them after going to jail when the neighbors saw him. Also there was no report of any equipment being "burnt", it was a home in Lake Rodhiss so people should probably get their facts straight. And to the person who says he was caught stealing do you have any evidence to this? Because Mr. Honeycutt has a nice buying relationship with Lowes as he continues to BUY his work material there!
Jealous bastards.

“I am Cooper.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

coexist wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
To whom it may concern
Joey Huskins is the man whom stole the heat pumps and admitted and returned them after going to jail when the neighbors saw him. Also there was no report of any equipment being "burnt", it was a home in Lake Rodhiss so people should probably get their facts straight. And to the person who says he was caught stealing do you have any evidence to this? Because Mr. Honeycutt has a nice buying relationship with Lowes as he continues to BUY his work material there!
Jealous bastards.
Ha, I'm sorry.. what about all of Bobby's "men" that were caught? ;) And paid for 1/10th of the materials, and walked out with the rest, because the cashier was foolish enough to not check.

And what about that trackhoe, or maybe it was a backhoe.. I forget my hoes sometimes... that was "claimed" to be lost? Hmmmmmmmmm... it wasn't burnt up.. it was in the barn ;)
coexist

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

And you have evidence of these accusations? There was no claim on ANY equipment being burnt, nor was there a barn. ha. where is this barn located? since you think you know everything perhaps you should be a private investigator, lol. it's cool people like you that thrive off of jealousy that create sites like this to trash talk innocent human beings just trying to live their lives. you're the sad one in the end my friend. Bobby nor his business concerns you or anyone else like you. you are pathetic. ;)
Jeff

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

Marion Topix: The place online where you can gossip about the locals!

“I am Cooper.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

coexist wrote:
And you have evidence of these accusations? There was no claim on ANY equipment being burnt, nor was there a barn. ha. where is this barn located? since you think you know everything perhaps you should be a private investigator, lol. it's cool people like you that thrive off of jealousy that create sites like this to trash talk innocent human beings just trying to live their lives. you're the sad one in the end my friend. Bobby nor his business concerns you or anyone else like you. you are pathetic. ;)
You seem so educated, who could be jealous of such trash? He's trash, and that's all he'll ever be.

Why don't you, his boys, and him go smoke some more pot on the job site.
Coexist

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

No my dear friend you are trash. You are on a complete different low life level to sit on here and talk about people. Maybe you should go smoke some pot with them since you evidently know so much about what they do ;)
I'm ending this conversation by saying I do not care what else you have to say about Bobby. Maybe you should step back and take a look at yourself maybe you are just an unhappy person and thats why you talk such nonsense.
I'll pray for you "Cooper Discoverer" and I'm sure Bobby will too.
Move on.
Goodbye
The Grand Wizard

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

His wife has some really nice tits!!!!!! or ex wife
hmmm

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

if he is so nice and honest then why would some owners in sprindale be discussing filing civil suits over the poor drainage and problems in their yards that he is not fixing or is half ass fixing? instead of honeycutt builders doesnt his truck now say honeycutt contracting? did he not also spend time in prison for drug charges?
whoa

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

The Grand Wizard wrote:
aint real
tell all

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

hey people i work for bobbie and all i can tell you is he paid me around 40gs for my work in one year and he went to curch with me here while back,if you have a problem with some body prey for your slef and then prey for them.............amen
mmm hmmm

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

The Grand Wizard wrote:
damn sure did what happened to kim? bet the rest was nice too
Passer-By

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

tell all wrote:
hey people i work for bobbie and all i can tell you is he paid me around 40gs for my work in one year and he went to curch with me here while back,if you have a problem with some body prey for your slef and then prey for them..........amen
This post right here pretty must just explains it all.
coexist

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Thanks to everyone whom obviously truly knows Bobby!!! And seeing that when you sale a house it doesn't come with a warranty the lazy home owners should fix the damn problem themselves.
outside looking in

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

i do know that his xwife he dogged and said she cheated on him truth is he beat the shit out of her on a pretty reg basis i know i saw her beat up several times i hope she is happy she deserves it and was a good mother to her kids. god bless where ever you are......
life

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

this website is hilarious...people take it wayyyy to serious. If you can talk about someone else and rag on them then don't be afraid of getting your feelings hurt yourself...and the person knows who i am talking to... :) I pray for you.

“I am Cooper.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

If you're talking about me, my feelings are far from being hurt ;) haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of131
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
brett raines (Jan '13) 1 hr yeap 23
Hey, look, William Joyce. You are next. 1 hr One who knows 16
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 49,338
Man tried to lure child in car 2 hr One who knows 13
The Way The Truth and The Life (Nov '08) 5 hr Tracey 290
anybody know josh Honeycutt 6 hr looking 4him 11
Tax 2000 IS A JOKE (Mar '10) 9 hr jamboogie uncle george 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
•••
•••