fresh out of prison, lets hear wat my haters gotta say.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justin wayne

Marion, NC

#1 Jan 14, 2014
p.s. i missed yall dearly ;-)
Dummy

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Jan 14, 2014
...you can start by learning to spell.
What you in for

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 14, 2014
justin wayne wrote:
Well Justin, what were you in for? You are not to be found on the NC Department of Corrections site.
justin wayne

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 14, 2014
lol... check again. if u wanna be that nosy.. and melvin u wanna talk shit meet me and say it to my face bet you wont. fake ass internet gangster
Realistic Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#6 Jan 15, 2014
This is weird.... Who is proud of incarceration?
ANN

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Realistic Girl wrote:
This is weird.... Who is proud of incarceration?
Trash, That's who!!!!
yeahman

Wadesboro, NC

#8 Jan 15, 2014
ANN wrote:
<quoted text> Trash, That's who!!!!
lol you couldn't have spoken any truer words . Something to be proud of "im so stupid I got my self locked up " . Meth head but im sure all the lil meth hos will love ya for it .
Lol really

Raleigh, NC

#9 Jan 15, 2014
This is so funny it's sad. Who actually starts a topix about them self gettin outta prison. What a hot shot. NOT! Let's try being proud of gettin a job or going back to school. Or hell maybe even seeing your child. Any way please continue bragging about how gangster and cool you are. We will see how long it takes you to go back.
ANN

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2014
Lol really wrote:
This is so funny it's sad. Who actually starts a topix about them self gettin outta prison. What a hot shot. NOT! Let's try being proud of gettin a job or going back to school. Or hell maybe even seeing your child. Any way please continue bragging about how gangster and cool you are. We will see how long it takes you to go back.
Yeah I know, It won't be long we will be seeing the name in the paper, too funny!!!
justin wayne

Marion, NC

#11 Jan 15, 2014
lol.... i knew yall missed me ;-) come talk all that shit too my face and then u might get some respect. i live on east court street
Realistic Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#12 Jan 15, 2014
I dont know you, never even heard your name till you aparently started a forum about....yourself???? I was just sort of in disbelief that someone would voluntarily air their dirty laundry in public. But hey look at you famous as ever now...12 whole comments on your self made forum.
melvin

Weaverville, NC

#13 Jan 15, 2014
justin wayne wrote:
lol... check again. if u wanna be that nosy.. and melvin u wanna talk shit meet me and say it to my face bet you wont. fake ass internet gangster
Too busy working with William and larry Sinclair making movies for the canadianteaparty, check us out.
Billy Higgins

Burnsville, NC

#14 Jan 15, 2014
Realistic Girl wrote:
I dont know you, never even heard your name till you aparently started a forum about....yourself???? I was just sort of in disbelief that someone would voluntarily air their dirty laundry in public. But hey look at you famous as ever now...12 whole comments on your self made forum.
LOL I love this comment! you're awesome
SnitchedYouOut

Marion, NC

#18 Jan 17, 2014
justin wayne wrote:
Heard you sucked alot of prison bone ole pal.
you know

Marion, NC

#19 Jan 17, 2014
is this also known as Justin helms?

Since: Jan 14

Old Fort

#20 Jan 17, 2014
haters will hate, mann. haters made ME famous. dont worry about it. haha.

Since: Feb 12

Jonesville, SC

#21 Jan 17, 2014
Trash isn't famous, just mocked!!!
whocares

Marion, NC

#22 Jan 17, 2014
agree!!!^
lolz

United States

#23 Jan 30, 2014
Hahaha who starts a forum bout their self? Loser livin in grannys trailer across from ABC store. You all talk wouldn't even meet up with Zach Collins to fight even though you was mad your girl cheated on you with him.
Know better

Marion, NC

#24 Jan 30, 2014
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to stay out of prision. Did you ever think that people might be mad because their tax dollars had to pay for your sorry a@@ while you were in prision aside from the fact that you stole or hurt an honest citizen. I hope that you have learned your lesson and will help others not to follow in your footsteps! You know more money is spent per prisioner that is spent on students in public schools! That is a shame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Lael 3 hr Amber BF 13
Carmella Bond from Clinchfield 5 hr Frieda 2
megan carrol (Aug '12) 8 hr Peachy Peach 3
Baxter 13 hr monkey 3
Haven Darae Medford Wed wokkw 1
Wayne Hamby Wed sayz-me 16
Samantha Brasecker (Apr '14) Apr 22 a mom 8
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE