Reparations for slavery?

Reparations for slavery?

Posted in the Marion Forum

MJM

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jul 3, 2014
http://factreal.wordpress.com/2010/07/08/slav... Why are bills being introduced in Congress to use our tax dollars for reparations, it would seem that African Governments should be made to pay. It does not seem fair to be made to pay damages on what a foreign power has done.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2014
MJM wrote:
http://factreal.wordpress.com/ 2010/07/08/slavery-history-the -african-complicity-africans-c aptured-and-sold-other-african s-into-slavery/ Why are bills being introduced in Congress to use our tax dollars for reparations, it would seem that African Governments should be made to pay. It does not seem fair to be made to pay damages on what a foreign power has done.
Using your logic, we should make Mexico pay reparations for Mi Pueblito and La Salsas.
MGM

Burnsville, NC

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Troll of the Internets wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your logic, we should make Mexico pay reparations for Mi Pueblito and La Salsas.
At least I have logic, where is yours?>

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Sólo quiero que alguien me pague por el café que fue robado de mi burro el martes pasado.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Brittain Beaty 5 hr Haahaa5544 2
The Hag Hillary is dying!,Praise God! (Sep '16) 6 hr Sad 4
Is it legal to dumpster dive? 17 hr Didacus 3
Reco Tate 18 hr Sally 4
Kratom (Oct '15) 20 hr KratomWorks 10
UA Nails (Mar '14) 21 hr User name 44
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) Thu Alex 587

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance