|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Marionchik wrote:
<quoted text>Reported on reservation, where occured, Mcdowell and Jackson, police and SS responded. That's why I said those kids were failed by system. I simply wondered if I should notify other parents of these VERY serious alligations. Any good parent would want to know of possible danger to their own! Don't know who or what other posts are referring to.
Yes! Don't stop until you get justice for the kids. It is only fair. These other people/post are loonies.
who knows

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

how about the hostage child.
serious

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

who knows wrote:
how about the hostage child.
Just read.... Still captive :(
who knows

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

read what and tell me why there's a hostage.
serious

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

who knows wrote:
read what and tell me why there's a hostage.
Alabama.... A man stop a school bus,shot the driver, took a kid and has held him hostage in an under ground bunker which has power and enough supplies to last two to three weeks.
ya ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

you lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You both should be ashamed! Neither one of you care!
lol wow
Marionchik

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Don't stop until you get justice for the kids. It is only fair. These other people/post are loonies.
Thank you! I assure you I have no clue as to what the other posts are about...I just needed one person to verify that my decision/opinion was okay. I wish the mother would see this! I will also say that, innocent till proven guilty doesn't mean much when I've heard the truth, from the accused woman! Blood is blood but abuse, I do not toletate!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Wow/Serious, you got the snot beat out of you. Ouch!
wondering

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

did you lie/really take wow/serious hostage? who's the hostage
serious

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

wondering wrote:
did you lie/really take wow/serious hostage? who's the hostage
I am ONE person. I have not changed my screen name. Someone on this thread has issues. If you want to know about the five year old hostage google it or watch the news.
wondering

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

serious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ONE person. I have not changed my screen name. Someone on this thread has issues. If you want to know about the five year old hostage google it or watch the news.
i meant to say 'stupid' not 'serious' my bad. sounds like a lot of issues. that's terrible how some loser guy treats a woman. i will google then no conversation out of you.
Fromthemom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I am unaware of what 75% of this thread is about. The children the post begins about from marionchick are mine. I reported this mess and have not gave up! Nor will I. McDowell charged the aunt with abuse and neglet only to find they couldn't d/t incident occuring on reservation who then had to hand over to Jackson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Undercover police Vehicles, lets help e... (Mar '12) 10 min just saying 29
meth girls 16 min Yes sir 5
bilo stores are ripping you off 28 min Last Screenname Left 2
looking for a couple to hangout with 2 hr Taylor 1
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 55,815
Christian Who Is Concerned About Marion Not Hav... (Apr '10) 14 hr Entertained 166
mcdowell county schools 14 hr Frozen 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE