Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marionchik

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I recently learned of alligations of abuse against a female who works for South Mtn Homes. Being that this is family, I chose to delve deeper. Unfortunately upon further inquiries I found no way to disbelieve these accusations and was further appauled to find other adults stood idily by and did nothing! Should I expose their names? The "good ol boy" system has failed those children...but speaking out will get me outcasted, fast! What would you do?
ya ya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Explain what happened in detail without names. What kind of abuse and how has gob system failed those kids?
you lie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marionchik wrote:
I recently learned of alligations of abuse against a female who works for South Mtn Homes. Being that this is family, I chose to delve deeper. Unfortunately upon further inquiries I found no way to disbelieve these accusations and was further appauled to find other adults stood idily by and did nothing! Should I expose their names? The "good ol boy" system has failed those children...but speaking out will get me outcasted, fast! What would you do? Go jump in a f-cking lake.
Go get help! You lie, not just today but everyday! What a shame you've become! You hurt everyone in your path regardless of how one feels! Stay with your "ghetto" talking tramp! She makes a mockery out of everything and you enjoy it! It's a filthy and dirty sight to see!
you lie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 31, 2013
 
ya ya wrote:
Explain what happened in detail without names. What kind of abuse and how has gob system failed those kids? You can take your partner in crime and jump in a f-cking lake behind him
You both should be ashamed! Neither one of you care!
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are a fruitcake with extra nuts....seek therapy please because you seem like you have major major issues. Seriously it's creepy ......anyway that being said to the person that started this thread you have to report it you can't not do anything it will make you just as bad as the perpetrator.
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh I know ALL about you and it a sordid tale I must say better back off. You know I'd love to put you on blast though it'd be so much fun for me and the great part is its all true! So why don't you take your " psycho" hillbilly ass and go find you a girlfriend. Stalker
Really

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 31, 2013
 
Wow wrote:
Oh I know ALL about you and it a sordid tale I must say better back off. You know I'd love to put you on blast though it'd be so much fun for me and the great part is its all true! So why don't you take your " psycho" hillbilly ass and go find you a girlfriend. Stalker
You know nothing about me, but I sure would love to hear some made up garbage that you can spew, to cover your ass.
Really

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow wrote:
Oh I know ALL about you and it a sordid tale I must say better back off. You know I'd love to put you on blast though it'd be so much fun for me and the great part is its all true! So why don't you take your " psycho" hillbilly ass and go find you a girlfriend. Stalker
Just as I thought. You have nothing on me, it would only be more lies that you spew. I told you not to play with me and you did anyway. I know all the names you use and every where you go thanks to who I hired. I thought your "ghetto tramp slut dog" was the problem but it turned out to be YOU.
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sure, sure fruitcake you are a weirdo get you a hobby. Slut...tramp...stop projecting YOUR issues on everyone. Plus you DID'NT hire anyone nice try like I said get a hobby and grow up!
Really

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let's see, where are all of the so called "tales" you have on me? You lie so much and it's a horrible sickness you have. What a shame you are. You are a blow hard with nothing to say about me, because you lie. I wanted so badly to know what was going on and I went to every measure possible to find it. You damn right I hired someone to sort this BS out and find out what the hell is going on. You play alot of games and I'm not a game player. You play so many, that you don't care who you hurt or run over. I am sick of you and your lies! You have nerve to tell me to get a hobby, when you are the one going from forum to forum using false names and threatening people. Now how would I have known any of this with out help? I am not a slut or a tramp. I'm not the one who was screwing with me and lying to my face that you were not with anyone and come to find out, you were going home and f--king your wife. Just like I said, you never cared about me or anyone else involved. It's all about YOU.
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You do notice when you copied yaya's comment at the end it says..."you can take your partner in crime can go jump in a f**king lake behind him" makes no sense. That wasn't in her comment looney tunes so what are you playing at ? Please seek help because you really need it.
Really

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Be glad you are behind a computer screen (more faces you hide behind, because I promise I would be arrested for what I would do to you. But knowing your sick mind, you would probably like it.
You call me names because you have nothing else to say. I call you names because it's true.
Really

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wow wrote:
You do notice when you copied yaya's comment at the end it says..."you can take your partner in crime can go jump in a f**king lake behind him" makes no sense. That wasn't in her comment looney tunes so what are you playing at ? Please seek help because you really need it.
Doesn't that bring back old times? With you always interfering with my posts. You are the sick one who needs help! I don't run to all these different forums to try and put my business on others'.
Think what you want, but my goodness how in the hell did I know that you were here? Gee, it must be ESP. Play your f-cking games with someone else. Unlike you, I don't need to keep changing my name over and over again and go hide somewhere.
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 31, 2013
 
Ok you are certifiable or you have me confused with someone else either way its a lose ,lose situation. So enjoy fantasyland and have a nice day.
Really

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow wrote:
You do notice when you copied yaya's comment at the end it says..."you can take your partner in crime can go jump in a f**king lake behind him" makes no sense. That wasn't in her comment looney tunes so what are you playing at ? Please seek help because you really need it.
Wow and I mean WOW! Now you are trying to convince me that ya ya is a separate person and not you. Your dumb azz needs to see help!
You are really mental, good thing I know all I know now; because I tell you what, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt on almost every issue. You have really out done yourself and as sick, filthy and dirty as it is. I am glad I know the "real deal"!
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

By the way you are threatening people and you don't know what YOU are talking about at all. Little crazy so whoever you think I am I'm not so don't go around threatening to assault someone when you REALLY don't know. I don't want you to hurt someone because you think I'm somebody else.
Wow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 31, 2013
 
Can't argue with crazy it's pointless like I said have a good day with your purple people/pink elephants marching around. Word to the wise "look before you leap"....peace
Marionchik

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 31, 2013
 
Wow! Obviously someones confused! I will seek advice elsewhere as this argument leads me to believe that which bail bondsman is best may be your best advice! I only what I've been told, by an adult who was present. What if my childs next? He spends time with this person. Not trying to slander or fight. Have at it
serious

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Marionchik wrote:
I recently learned of alligations of abuse against a female who works for South Mtn Homes. Being that this is family, I chose to delve deeper. Unfortunately upon further inquiries I found no way to disbelieve these accusations and was further appauled to find other adults stood idily by and did nothing! Should I expose their names? The "good ol boy" system has failed those children...but speaking out will get me outcasted, fast! What would you do?
. The very first post in this thread is a serious allegation. There is no time for this crap you two are doing back and forth IF the allegations are true. Yes, you should report it and if you don't you can be charged for not reporting abuse you knew about. That's the same as the ppl who you say stood by and watched. This thread will probably be turned over to the authorities if the admins read it. Your IPS will be found out. Now that you have stepped out you have to report it IF its true.
Wait and see

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

I bet these two idiots will be back together before Valentines day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 25 min Waco 1909 56,280
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling 56 min akita96th 23
Obame Sucks & Americans Know It! 1 hr Troll of the Internets 4
meth chicks 7 hr yea 3
Anthony car detailer 8 hr Susan 1
Protestors Rally As N.C. Women Seek Marriage Li... 9 hr Gremlin 3
Roma Restaurant 10 hr Last Screenname Left 17
•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••