Ethan Allen Workers Cheating? Name Them
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha

Marion, NC

#46 Oct 6, 2012
funny funny known cindy almost 23 yrs- i bet. i didnt say i didnt sin nor anyone else, just was saying cindy gives it out to anyone thatll give her some, it is a known fact. and hell far from what ive heard she made jimmys life a living hell and his kids by another marriage lifes a living hell as well. so sweet cindy isnt as sweet as you claim to be. but yet jimmy went chasing another woman so he must have not been all that happy lol
the silent one

Burnsville, NC

#48 Oct 7, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Slander is: 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
Why do you worry about her sleeping with people? What's it any of your business?
One of the smartest posts ive read so far. Out of any of these. No sh**.
that guy

Orange, CA

#49 Oct 8, 2012
haha wrote:
funny funny known cindy almost 23 yrs- i bet. i didnt say i didnt sin nor anyone else, just was saying cindy gives it out to anyone thatll give her some, it is a known fact. and hell far from what ive heard she made jimmys life a living hell and his kids by another marriage lifes a living hell as well. so sweet cindy isnt as sweet as you claim to be. but yet jimmy went chasing another woman so he must have not been all that happy lol
Got to agree"why u might ask" because ive been there and done that"or her" she really does give it up easy.
haha

Marion, NC

#51 Oct 8, 2012
that guy wrote:
<quoted text> Got to agree"why u might ask" because ive been there and done that"or her" she really does give it up easy.
see here is someone who knows how easy she gives it up- here ya go guys she isnt as sweet as she says she is
Get REal

Burnsville, NC

#52 Oct 8, 2012
Leave that poor girl alone already. Whether she is a loose woman or isn't a loose woman - that's between her and God. Her morals (or lack of) are hers and hers alone.
blimey

United States

#53 Oct 9, 2012
You filthy cowards.
haha

Marion, NC

#54 Oct 11, 2012
Get REal wrote:
Leave that poor girl alone already. Whether she is a loose woman or isn't a loose woman - that's between her and God. Her morals (or lack of) are hers and hers alone.
oh look another cindy supporter
that guy

Spartanburg, SC

#55 Oct 14, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look another cindy supporter
lolll
Southern girl

United States

#56 Oct 15, 2012
its funny yall keep sayin how easy cindy is but there has only been two guys mentioned that shes slept with...could it be that cindy may have turned someone down and they might be a lil pissed....thats what it sounds like to me...
that other guy

Denver, CO

#57 Oct 15, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
see here is someone who knows how easy she gives it up- here ya go guys she isnt as sweet as she says she is
Hey we could start the "we nailed Cindy club" make up shirts and hats.
turkey

Marion, NC

#58 Oct 15, 2012
Southern girl wrote:
its funny yall keep sayin how easy cindy is but there has only been two guys mentioned that shes slept with...could it be that cindy may have turned someone down and they might be a lil pissed....thats what it sounds like to me...
lets see ravi rector,
mike bradley her first husband whom she ended up cheating on w/ her boss man and then cheated on him w/ jimmy newton,
then she went chasing after justin lavander while she was married to jimmy, then when he finally left her
she took up with greg hollifield, and there are few other ones that go along with it, so hunne no jealous peeps
haha

Marion, NC

#59 Oct 15, 2012
that other guy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey we could start the "we nailed Cindy club" make up shirts and hats.
lol!!! yep and here she claims she is good mom when she shipped her oldest son off to live with her mom. prob so she wouldnt have to explain all the random men since he was the oldest
jim

Nebo, NC

#60 Oct 16, 2012
im screwing around on my wife with my supervisor harold
tarheelfan22

Lexington, NC

#61 Nov 1, 2016
All i know is blaine needs to trying dating 1 woman thats not already married.hes got bunch of kids already and now another on the way with lacy.hes on to his next married woman.they all scanky!
Haha66

Lexington, NC

#62 Nov 2, 2016
Yap...lacey hylemon is one of them.she slept around on her husband with Blaine now she with that ugly dude Josh..and she pregnent by Blaine.that's a new one
Nasty

Raleigh, NC

#64 Saturday Dec 3
Jalen Mosley works there and is girlfriend does porn. She gets dogged out by these old mean and he still calls this hoe his girlfriend.
frank

Marion, NC

#65 Sunday Dec 4
think some of these people need their real names and addresses published. maybe phone numbers to since they want to team on people.

maybe.
Upurs31992

Charlotte, NC

#66 Monday
Who really cares..their all sluts the moment they choose to sleep with another man if their in a relationship or !MARRIED!.has nothing to do with where they work.they may even realize they messed up when they get cought and stop..make amends or choose another man that believes they not a cheater..but 9 out of 10..do it again..so who really cares..they know what they are and what they will always be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Country Restaurant (Oct '10) 4 hr Curious 131
Mcdowell Co. Ghost Riders...... (Feb '15) Tue Duh 14
Nikki B Tue C Bartlett 6
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) Tue frank 63
Short Russian at Dereks Muffler Hot Rod Hobby Shop Tue Canine sniper 16
Chris church Dec 4 Calls em as i see... 2
Good looking redheads Dec 4 Trump 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages