norman B

Burnsville, NC

#26 Sep 25, 2012
I find it strikingly odd how a bunch of mere laborers working at a run down furniture factory find the time to gossip like this online. This unintelligent banter is exactly the sort of literary regurgitation I should have expected. You people need to face the facts. 1. If you're over 25 and still work for ethan allen, you've hit a dead end buddy. 2.half of your fellow coworkers are convicted felons or sex offenders 3. I have purchased furniture from ethan allen before and was dissatisfied with my purchase due to poor craftsmanship and a lackluster amount of detail in the finishing. If you devoted half the time you spend making yourself look ridiculous on the internet into crafting truly quality furniture, that plant wouldn't be struggling to stay afloat. You people literally make me sick and even having began to read the beginning of this forum, I lost a little faith in humanity as a whole. You are all uneducated rednecks. Plain and simple. So why don't you stop backbiting, stop talking ill of others, and quite possibly take this issue to jerry springer, where at least then you may get the chance to wrestle a shirtless guy with a mullet for the camera. You people sound so stupid haha. good luck with what you may have the ability to salvage from the shattered broken remains your lives, and hey, while you're putting it all back together, you may just find one of your old dreams in there as well. As we can all see this is what they've become. A nine to five working with folks like this..... you people are truly in need of a reality check.. At least from an educated outside perspective.. and stop talking about these people like you're better than them. Last time I checked you were all at the bottom of the totem pole.
The law

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2012
norman B wrote:
I find it strikingly odd how a bunch of mere laborers working at a run down furniture factory find the time to gossip like this online. This unintelligent banter is exactly the sort of literary regurgitation I should have expected. You people need to face the facts. 1. If you're over 25 and still work for ethan allen, you've hit a dead end buddy. 2.half of your fellow coworkers are convicted felons or sex offenders 3. I have purchased furniture from ethan allen before and was dissatisfied with my purchase due to poor craftsmanship and a lackluster amount of detail in the finishing. If you devoted half the time you spend making yourself look ridiculous on the internet into crafting truly quality furniture, that plant wouldn't be struggling to stay afloat. You people literally make me sick and even having began to read the beginning of this forum, I lost a little faith in humanity as a whole. You are all uneducated rednecks. Plain and simple. So why don't you stop backbiting, stop talking ill of others, and quite possibly take this issue to jerry springer, where at least then you may get the chance to wrestle a shirtless guy with a mullet for the camera. You people sound so stupid haha. good luck with what you may have the ability to salvage from the shattered broken remains your lives, and hey, while you're putting it all back together, you may just find one of your old dreams in there as well. As we can all see this is what they've become. A nine to five working with folks like this..... you people are truly in need of a reality check.. At least from an educated outside perspective.. and stop talking about these people like you're better than them. Last time I checked you were all at the bottom of the totem pole.
Ok I dont care that you took a shot at the craftmanship. I build this stuff and we can only do so much with what we are given. Personally I dont get why it costs so much. However, not all of us are uneducated. Some of us, like myself, have nowhere else to go and are stuck there. I was going to college to earn a degree but was robbed of that chance due to the financial aid system. Sure there are a few people there who match your description, but for some of us there is no other choice.
REAL SECRETS

Burnsville, NC

#28 Sep 25, 2012
The law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I dont care that you took a shot at the craftmanship. I build this stuff and we can only do so much with what we are given. Personally I dont get why it costs so much. However, not all of us are uneducated. Some of us, like myself, have nowhere else to go and are stuck there. I was going to college to earn a degree but was robbed of that chance due to the financial aid system. Sure there are a few people there who match your description, but for some of us there is no other choice.
while I will admit that your argument does hold some degree of validity, I must state that while you are most likely working full time, it is NOT impossible to get an education. Furthermore I would like to state that if you wanted to seem more educated, or even give yourself a shot, you shouldnt even associate yourself with the uneducated naves on here. These people have a level of sheer deep south stupidity that goes beyond ignorant bliss, beyond crystal meth, beyond generations of incest, to their very souls. These people are the bottom rung of the ladder. people who talk ill of others on this site using a fake name are bad enough, but people attempting to ruin a relationship let alone the sacred bond of a marriage through gossip and slanderous statements such as these are not trying to help anyone, they aren't trying to spread useful information or better themselves or anyone else in any way virtually possible. They are merely trying their best to make everyone else feel as worthless and betrayed as they do every day when they see the mirror. And I feel like the act of legitimately wanting to hurt another in such a way for no personal gain whatsoever leaves no motive but to be malevolent and just plain low even for those scum. Laborers at ethan allen aren't the problem. They are good hard working people. But you, you guys are the problem. Seriously if you just want to hurt someone for No reason, grab a razor blade and do humanity a favor. And remember its down the road not across the street champ. Just don't get on here and do this or you're voluntarily lowering yourself to their level. And that ,sir, is far worse than being so stupid you're forced to be at their level (like all of them) I rest my case
MirrorMirror

Kings Mountain, NC

#29 Sep 26, 2012
norman B wrote:
I find it strikingly odd that such a pretentious individual has such a strong opinion against this, yet felt the need to join in on the "unintelligent banter" of "mere laborers". You need to understand that you stated YOUR OPINION, not facts.
1. Just because someone over the age of 25 still works for Ethan Allen doesn't mean they've hit a dead end. It may not be his dream job, but my husband works hard at this company, and we live a comfortable life. He is a well spoken, very intelligent individual with an education. You are aware of the recession, correct? Some folks do what they have to do with the lack of jobs in today's society. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man or woman working hard to make a living.
2. I highly doubt the percentage of employees with a criminal record is near 50%.
3. I have several pieces of furniture from Ethan Allen. Just because you weren't satisfied with the quality of the pieces you purchased does not mean every other person won't be.
If you devoted half the time you just spent shoving your OPINIONS down the reader's throats into looking at yourself and realizing what an ass you are, maybe you could find a healthier way to raise your self esteem. There is nothing wrong with someone working hard to make a living. Why don't you take your own advice and keep your ignorant opinions to yourself. Why don't you take your issues to Dr. Phil, where at least you could get a professional opinion on what happened in your life to make you feel like you're God's gift to humanity. You are truly in need of a reality check, at least from an "uneducated redneck" perspective. Stop talking about these people like YOU'RE better than THEM. Not only have you proven you're an ass, but a hypocrite, also.
commonsense

United States

#30 Sep 26, 2012
The law wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean you were robbed of your chance at education due to our financial aid system? How bout paying your own way. Last time I checked MTCC still offers day and night classes, and if you have already completed the college transfer program (which I doubt you have) then many colleges and universities offer online and distance learning. You are where you are based on choices you have made. Do not blame the "system" because you can not have exactly what you want. Hard work and sacrifice are needed for success not a hand out.
The law

United States

#31 Sep 26, 2012
commonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean you were robbed of your chance at education due to our financial aid system? How bout paying your own way. Last time I checked MTCC still offers day and night classes, and if you have already completed the college transfer program (which I doubt you have) then many colleges and universities offer online and distance learning. You are where you are based on choices you have made. Do not blame the "system" because you can not have exactly what you want. Hard work and sacrifice are needed for success not a hand out.
If I went to a state-funded school such as App, Chapel Hill, or Charlotte it wouldnt have been a problem. However with the degree I wanted and all underlying factors, I chose Mars Hill. It is a private school witch means they cant help students with aid like a state school. They have different requirements at a private school. If a grant gets dropped, like in my case, other funds must be found in order to continue. I could not register for class until the tuition was sure to be paid. And there wasnt 5000 dollars just laying around to give them. If I could afford it I would pay my own way. Ethan Allen does not believe in raises no matter how good of a job you do. I am willing to make sacrifices, but im not sacrificing my marriage or the roof over my childs head when I have no means to do so. Ive checked on grants and im ineligible until I finish paying what I owe to Mars Hill for the schooling I obtained. So thank you for the suggestions. Ive done my homework and im fully prepared when the chance comes again.
starr

Burnsville, NC

#32 Sep 28, 2012
Man who the f**k cares about school school ain't even that guys point you guys are for real dumb and useless if You get on here trying to do this sh*t. He may have took a cheap shot at your education, but You could have gone to f**king yale or Princeton for 8 years or more and if your on here talking sh*t with the rest of those hillbillies doing this from EA then it just shows that no matter what school you went to you still aren't smart enough to understand that man's point about being a decent human being. and lady if you and your husband live such a comfortable life why are you reading thru f**king cheating forums? You guys missed his entire point altogether and it made dam good sense when I read it just take a step back and look at yourselves. You get on here to gossip and spread lies not to help people. If you were trying to help someone you would know that even if someone was cheating its a sensitive issue and you need to talk to THEM about it PERSONALLY and not everyone online. Getting on here and trying to get people to break up or divorce by posting their name on a trash talk site will not help you. So the only motive left is your just trying to be a piece of sh*t plain and simple. You may not see it like that in an attempt to defend yourself but its pretty much true so yeah get at me.
The law

United States

#33 Sep 28, 2012
I read this not because it said cheating, but because it said ethan allen. I work there, I take pride in my job no matter how crappy it may be, so I read to see what people have to say about where im employed. I dont care who has an affair at EA. Its thier problem if they have issues staying committed. but as always these posts turn to something different. It did so and decided to defend myself. So maybe you miss the point of anything ive said on this thread. Just like at EA it seems like on here, the more you make an effort, the more you get bashed. Ill hold my head high knowing ive done what I can. You can stay here and bash people for sticking up for themselves.
drew

Burnsville, NC

#34 Sep 30, 2012
Star is kinda right man, dude up there did take a cheap shot at the education of EA employees but the main point of his argument wasn't the education.star made a good point. It don't matter where you went to school. This thread is just stupid and low in every language. Even I work at ethan allen and I had noidea the people I work with every single day were so incredibly malevolent and immature. This really makes me regret ever moving to mcdowell county. Im guessing somewhere at ethan allen lies a group of snakes. Back biting slimy nasty low lives who I probably sit outside at break with everyday. I hope y'all recognize the name you guys need help and stop attacking star and the smart guy they don't call you a bad person cause you never went to school they just mean if you're smart at all you'll know how to be a decent human being and not get on here doing this in the first place. This thread makes me ill..
MirrorMirror

Blacksburg, SC

#35 Sep 30, 2012
starr wrote:
Man who the f**k cares about school school ain't even that guys point you guys are for real dumb and useless if You get on here trying to do this sh*t. He may have took a cheap shot at your education, but You could have gone to f**king yale or Princeton for 8 years or more and if your on here talking sh*t with the rest of those hillbillies doing this from EA then it just shows that no matter what school you went to you still aren't smart enough to understand that man's point about being a decent human being. and lady if you and your husband live such a comfortable life why are you reading thru f**king cheating forums? You guys missed his entire point altogether and it made dam good sense when I read it just take a step back and look at yourselves. You get on here to gossip and spread lies not to help people. If you were trying to help someone you would know that even if someone was cheating its a sensitive issue and you need to talk to THEM about it PERSONALLY and not everyone online. Getting on here and trying to get people to break up or divorce by posting their name on a trash talk site will not help you. So the only motive left is your just trying to be a piece of sh*t plain and simple. You may not see it like that in an attempt to defend yourself but its pretty much true so yeah get at me.
I was speaking of our life being financially comfortable, even though he "works a dead-end job", for starters. I heard through the grapevine about this forum, and came to make sure my husband wasn't being mentioned. This entire website could be so useful, but it's trash like this that makes it pathetic. I came to be sure there was no slander about my husband just because he works there. I took great offense to many of the things posted. You cannot judge the entire workforce of EA by what a few of them do.
See now

Asheville, NC

#36 Sep 30, 2012
People you can't believe everything you hear in this town. They Stretch the truth in everything the news, media, town,and that's how we make some excitement around this dead-beat town.Have you guys ever heard "believe nothing you hear and half of what you see"..? well um i found it too be true you guys should try it sometimes it really works.
Wrong

Greenville, SC

#37 Oct 3, 2012
candy kisses wrote:
Cindy Rector will sleep with anyone, while she was married to jimmy newton she was chasing after justin lavander now funny jimmy left her and justin didnt want her, if you want her # just let me know she will spread them legs for anyone
You need to have true facts before you say something about someone. I hope you know this is slander. You also may be jealous!
betty boop

Burnsville, NC

#38 Oct 3, 2012
Either way cheaters are people that are no good, not only in love, but in life. Nothing good comes from that type of relationship. Neither of the cheaters think of the ones they hurt. Both are guilty the cheater as well as the partner. Some know the other is married and don't really care. I have been married for 40 years I can't imagine what it would do to me emotionaly if I were to find out something like that.
green-eyed girl

United States

#39 Oct 3, 2012
Any good-looking men at EA?
Haha

Nebo, NC

#40 Oct 3, 2012
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have true facts before you say something about someone. I hope you know this is slander. You also may be jealous!
whats there to be jealous of cindys got a beard and mustache like a man lol and how is it slander have you not read all the other topics on here?
Wrong

Greenville, SC

#41 Oct 4, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
whats there to be jealous of cindys got a beard and mustache like a man lol and how is it slander have you not read all the other topics on here?
Slander is: 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
Why do you worry about her sleeping with people? What's it any of your business?
haha

Nebo, NC

#42 Oct 4, 2012
cause it is true and let me guess this is cindy cause funny nobody really likes her so quit covering your ass
haha

Nebo, NC

#43 Oct 4, 2012
Meant to say besides if this isnt cindy why you giving all the definitions to all that?? and asking all those questions??? i mean her husband left her and it was for someone else so she wasnt doing her job as a wife and besides she was flirting with justin before jimmy ever left her and then he didnt want her when jimmy left
onek

United States

#44 Oct 5, 2012
candy kisses wrote:
Cindy Rector will sleep with anyone, while she was married to jimmy newton she was chasing after justin lavander now funny jimmy left her and justin didnt want her, if you want her # just let me know she will spread them legs for anyone
ill take her number any one got any hot pics of her email me her number and pics ;-) thatoneguy98754@gmail.com
Wrong

Greenville, SC

#45 Oct 5, 2012
haha wrote:
Meant to say besides if this isnt cindy why you giving all the definitions to all that?? and asking all those questions??? i mean her husband left her and it was for someone else so she wasnt doing her job as a wife and besides she was flirting with justin before jimmy ever left her and then he didnt want her when jimmy left
I'm not Cindy, but I have known Cindy almost 23 years. I know the truth on why Jimmy left and I'm sorry you don't have it. I'm not going to argue with you, but I will say: Let the one without sin cast the first stone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliven and Robert celebrate second year on Topix. 31 min Robert 15
Terry hollifield 1 hr cracker 9
Another of God's little "creatures" 1 hr Cliven 208
Negroes brawl at Concert for Non-Violence 2 hr Mrs Rastus 6
Is Joe Biden an Alcoholic? 5 hr Bob 13
The Way The Truth and The Life (Nov '08) 5 hr Gus and sues Pal ... 297
White Supremacy rules the World. 16 hr Buddy 22
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web