First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

United States

#65 Jul 24, 2013
Whoever quoted the bible that was old testament do you still sacrifice animals too? Don't quote scripture and twist it because you do not like something! I don't like pierced tongues either but that is their choice and God loves them the same. I am glad you are not my judge. I am sure you have issues and I do too do so don't pass judgement it is t your job or mine.
God Fearing

Marion, NC

#66 Jul 24, 2013
Cher 101 wrote:
Whoever quoted the bible that was old testament do you still sacrifice animals too? Don't quote scripture and twist it because you do not like something! I don't like pierced tongues either but that is their choice and God loves them the same. I am glad you are not my judge. I am sure you have issues and I do too do so don't pass judgement it is t your job or mine.
.

You need to get you a good King James Bible! If you don't believe in the hole think u don't believe in none of it!
I am so damn sick of these so called Christians who just take parts of it that they want to! I put the tattooed freaks in the same category with homosexuals! Do you think that God likes Homosexuals? Jesus didn't say nothing about them but that don't mean that what the do the bible says that it is rong! You need to get u a good King James Bible and follow it to the letter! You people are on the straight path to hell! You just take the parts that are convenient and ignore the rest! You have a place in hell!
D bag

Marion, NC

#68 Jul 24, 2013
so, since you follow the bible to the letter, you are also admitting that you are going to hell, right? since you have passed judgement on so many and you know that only God is judge, you have admitted to playing God. soooooooooo, I guess you'll burn as well.
God Fearing wrote:
<quoted text>.
You need to get you a good King James Bible! If you don't believe in the hole think u don't believe in none of it!
I am so damn sick of these so called Christians who just take parts of it that they want to! I put the tattooed freaks in the same category with homosexuals! Do you think that God likes Homosexuals? Jesus didn't say nothing about them but that don't mean that what the do the bible says that it is rong! You need to get u a good King James Bible and follow it to the letter! You people are on the straight path to hell! You just take the parts that are convenient and ignore the rest! You have a place in hell!
God fearing

Marion, NC

#69 Jul 24, 2013
D bag wrote:
so, since you follow the bible to the letter, you are also admitting that you are going to hell, right? since you have passed judgement on so many and you know that only God is judge, you have admitted to playing God. soooooooooo, I guess you'll burn as well.
<quoted text>
U are going to hell for blastfemy! I am just carting our the word o; our God! U are on the Hilary to hell!
D bag

Marion, NC

#70 Jul 24, 2013
So you're saying God told you to say all this. If you talk to God that means you're a Christian but if God talks to you that means you're a psychopath. And by the horrific way your grammar appears, I doubt you're even literate enough to read the bible, let alone understand it. May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.
God Fearing

Gaffney, SC

#71 Jul 28, 2013
Your really f*cking annoying
D bag

Marion, NC

#72 Jul 29, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
Your really f*cking annoying
Ahhhh, there's that God fearing language I knew was coming. Oh and it's " you're", not your in this particular instance. Do you even realize that you're the reason the people make fun of the south? It's comments like your earlier posts that put places like Marion as the punch lines for jokes. You don't really even know what the bible says, but you clutch the book cover as if it will pass through to you brain by osmosis. If you knew the first thing about God's teaching you'd realize you should apologize to those you have passed judgement on. And to an earlier comment- the old testament was written during a time when "God fearing men" had slaves and goat herding was common practice. I don't have slaves or goats so does that make me less in God's eyes? You must be able to use the information and make it applicable to your time and space.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#73 Jul 30, 2013
I would much rather see someone who is dress appropriately and have 18 tattoos than someone who is dressed like they are working a corner, or is about to burst out the seams in his/her clothing (and wearing pajamas to Wal-Mart is not appropriate by the way). Why worry about the tattoos that someone has covered?! That’s their life and their choice; maybe you should worry about yourself and the people that represent you with what they wear or even better… How they act and treat others.
Tramp wrote:
I saw a woman at the check out the other day. She had more tattoos than a driven sailor! I just wanted to barf! No telling what kind of vile drawings she had under those melted and poured in jeans she put on with a shoe horn! It just looks trashy!
TattedPiercedEmp loyee

Lancaster, SC

#74 Aug 8, 2013
I have a full time job in the medical field. I also have several tattoos and piercings, and I wear them proudly into work everyday. I don't care how you feel about my choice to be tattooed & pierced, or how "ugly" you think it makes me, random strangers opinions never once crossed my mind when I got them. It's 2013, get over it.

Since: Jul 13

United States

#75 Aug 9, 2013
Its not the tatted & pierced people that this town needs to worry about. Instead we should be worried about the rising numbers of child molesters that plaque this town along with many others...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jose Camarena a danger 34 min Just wondering 2
hoes 3 hr oops 1
please read!!! 4 hr leftout 6
Marion Park (Mar '11) 12 hr cardboardgypsy 61
Titan baseball 17 hr Why 20
Easiest teachers at MHS... 18 hr Skatin 1
God's Curse Caused Negroes to Look Like Apes. 21 hr Cliven 44
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:29 am PST

CBS Sports 8:29AM
Five candidates who could be the next head coach of the Atlanta Falcons
Bleacher Report11:22 AM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Atlanta Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report11:22 AM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Atlanta Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report12:18 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Carolina Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report12:18 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Carolina Score and Analysis