Pierced up tattooed freaks!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#45 May 25, 2013
I'm getting God Fearing and Mildred tattoos on my ass. Both of them will have a huge satan prick in their mouthes. :)
Bite Thy Tongue

Marion, NC

#46 May 26, 2013
Mildred wrote:
I have read all of this stuff and I can't hold my tongue any longer. You know all you folks are right about love but you must remember that our God is a vengeful God! I hear all this talk about love the sinner and hate the sin! This is just not true! Someone must tell the truth. God does not want us to love homosexuals! They have a Place in hell and we must prepare them for this. If we treat them with respect and sugar coat their destruction we never get them to repent! I understand God Fearings argument. He may sound crude but he speaks the truth and we don't want to hear it!
If what you say is true and Heaven will be filled with people like minded to you then I'd rather not be there. Fortunately I know better and can't be swayed by the hatred in your heart. I personally have no tattoos but I also find no problem with them. Do you personally inspect each little old lady at church to make sure her ears aren't pierced? When you find one that is, do you condemn her to HELL? I know it's not my place to judge, so I won't, but I will say this, there will be more than a few souls who are surprised on judgement day. Perhaps even you
Bite Thy Tongue

Marion, NC

#47 May 26, 2013
going to be surprised

Location hidden

#48 May 26, 2013
bite thy tongue, I think I love you. In a non-romantic way of course. <3 said it all!
Pfft

Marion, NC

#49 May 26, 2013
Closed minded bigots run rampant in Marion

Asheville, NC

#50 Jun 21, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
You people are on a highway to Hell! I beg you to go have these devil marks removed before the rapture or you will be left behind! Any decent woman would never mark up her body like this! A woman who would mark up her body would do just about anything! How discusting! I hope none of these whores have children! What a horrible example! May God have mercy on your lost souls!
your a big christian right? well why dont you get off of here and stop judging people and go worship your god because he seems to be helping alot.
rosaline

Southaven, MS

#51 Jul 1, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
You people are on a highway to Hell! I beg you to go have these devil marks removed before the rapture or you will be left behind! Any decent woman would never mark up her body like this! A woman who would mark up her body would do just about anything! How discusting! I hope none of these whores have children! What a horrible example! May God have mercy on your lost souls!
wow,really very christ like of you..im sure jesus would be proud

Since: Jun 13

Spartanburg, SC

#52 Jul 2, 2013
Holy shit I didn't realize people were really like this in the south. I thought it was all exaggeration and hyperbole. What the hell am I doing here?
The answer is 42

Burnsville, NC

#53 Jul 3, 2013
Just the old people are like this for the most part.
Tatted but loved by God

Burnsville, NC

#54 Jul 6, 2013
All I will say is if you dont like it you can kiss my tatted pierced rear! I know the Lord and where I'll be going in the end. You my friend who is judging us for our way of expression prob wont be there. I'll be praying for you though. God blesses and loves us ALL!! Gay, strait, fat, skinny, white, black, short, tall, tatted, pierced, long hair, short hair, drug user, prostitute, drunk, sinner, saint, and yes even you the ones judging others.
Tattooed Hoor

Simpsonville, SC

#55 Jul 6, 2013
FYI: there's a tattoo shop in Shelby that takes EBT.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#56 Jul 6, 2013
deathbefore wrote:
Holy shit I didn't realize people were really like this in the south. I thought it was all exaggeration and hyperbole. What the hell am I doing here?
It's no exaggeration death! Both the young and old are on the hypocrite wagon in these parts.
Frances Hurst

Burnsville, NC

#57 Jul 9, 2013
I love mine! If you really think they make me a bad person or less loved by God then you really need to get out more or read your bible more! Funny how you can hide behind a computer and talk all this crap about me and you don't even know me. I can tell you this much I have worked from the time I was 16. I have two great kids who have the same dad who are fed clothed and took care of without the help of the state of federal gov. I pay taxes and vote. I took care of my dad at home till the day he died. I'm happy with me and thats all that matters. Us tatted pierced freaks dont judge you old backwoods toothless fools for your beliefs so dont jusge us for ours!!!!
Tatted Christian

Asheville, NC

#58 Jul 16, 2013
Mildred wrote:
I have read all of this stuff and I can't hold my tongue any longer. You know all you folks are right about love but you must remember that our God is a vengeful God! I hear all this talk about love the sinner and hate the sin! This is just not true! Someone must tell the truth. God does not want us to love homosexuals! They have a Place in hell and we must prepare them for this. If we treat them with respect and sugar coat their destruction we never get them to repent! I understand God Fearings argument. He may sound crude but he speaks the truth and we don't want to hear it!
Prime example of some of the twisted ideas of "tradition"
God Fearing

Little Switzerland, NC

#59 Jul 16, 2013
esBR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also forgetting that god just doesn't exist a,d you're preaching about a myth, HUEHUAHUEHUAHUE
This is the kind of posts that this younger generation has taken to putting on hear! The very idea saying that God doesn't exist! Horrible. The morals have gone down along with the tattoos on the skin!
Gtfo

United States

#60 Jul 16, 2013
Religion is a disease. Don't use it as an excuse to be a bigot. You won't get into heaven that way you so called "Christians" and judge yourself before you judge someone else because they have a tattoo. That's just stupid. Be the adult you are.
your wrong

Marion, NC

#61 Jul 22, 2013
I LOVE MY TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS!<3
God fearing

Greer, SC

#62 Jul 23, 2013
your wrong wrote:
I LOVE MY TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS!<3
Let me tell you when the everlasting fires of hell are burning your skin you will wish you didn't have those vile markings on your skin! U need to get to church and ask the preecher where you can go to get them removed! You Will not enter the kingdom of heaven with your body marked up like that. I especially hope you are not a woman. God has a special punishment for whores who mark there body's up like you! Shame on you! I hope you don't have innocent children. What a terrible example you are setting for your kids!
17AndPierced

Asheville, NC

#63 Jul 23, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
Really? You go around judging people for something they chose to do. Does the bible not say do not judge? And what are you doing with all of your "You're going to hell" comments? Honestly you're no better than anyone else for judging other people. I would love for someone to tie you down and tattoo your whole body; give you every piercing known to man. Because then who would you be to judge someone? "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh" oh, so because I have a hole somewhere on my body I'm going to hell. Did Jesus not have holes in his body when he died on the cross for our sins? Its people like you who make the younger generation not want to go to church because of all the hypocritical, obnoxious people like you.
tattedmom

Herndon, VA

#64 Jul 24, 2013
God fearing wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you when the everlasting fires of hell are burning your skin you will wish you didn't have those vile markings on your skin! U need to get to church and ask the preecher where you can go to get them removed! You Will not enter the kingdom of heaven with your body marked up like that. I especially hope you are not a woman. God has a special punishment for whores who mark there body's up like you! Shame on you! I hope you don't have innocent children. What a terrible example you are setting for your kids!
i know more people with tattoos and piercings that act more christian than you do right now sweetheart. i feel sorry if any children have to grow up around you. what kind of judgemental mentality will they have? just because we have tattoos and piercings doesnt make us all whores. my children know the difference between right and wrong and i work hard at decsent job to support my kids. step off your high horse and look around what youre doing on is not christianly at all. may god have mercy on YOUR soul. and if it just so happens all of us tattooed pierced up people do go to hell in the end well we will see you there darlin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Packett 3 hr 0Fs2give 10
crane resistoflex 13 hr PurpleflamingoDaddy 8
City of Marion will not enforce their Trash Can... 14 hr AthiestBoheme 4
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 19 hr Just Saying 56
Jaime "lil penis" Russell Thu Susan 14
Janet Lewis Thu Courtney 10
Who are the best Titan Athletes to play at McDo... (Jun '10) Thu oldie but goodie 157

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages