What about all these tattoed whorres??
Tisha rodreguize
Courtney hensley
Tori burleson
Men will not find you attractive. Good luck ever getting married or a job
PissOff

Marion, NC

#25 May 7, 2013
You people are stupid. It's their life. If you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't leave your house. I'm one of those weirdos, btw. Don't bother to preach. I know I'm going to hell. Look forward to it, actually. Fun times.
hmmm

Greenville, SC

#26 May 8, 2013
How about Judge not....how easy we forget and bend the scripture to suit....Who are you to judge. I pray for you. My God is a loving, forgiving God. That would with open arms welcome any of his children in ...no matter what they look like.
God Fearing wrote:
LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
You people are on a highway to Hell! I beg you to go have these devil marks removed before the rapture or you will be left behind! Any decent woman would never mark up her body like this! A woman who would mark up her body would do just about anything! How discusting! I hope none of these whores have children! What a horrible example! May God have mercy on your lost souls!
Mildred

Knoxville, TN

#27 May 8, 2013
I have read all of this stuff and I can't hold my tongue any longer. You know all you folks are right about love but you must remember that our God is a vengeful God! I hear all this talk about love the sinner and hate the sin! This is just not true! Someone must tell the truth. God does not want us to love homosexuals! They have a Place in hell and we must prepare them for this. If we treat them with respect and sugar coat their destruction we never get them to repent! I understand God Fearings argument. He may sound crude but he speaks the truth and we don't want to hear it!
Mildred is a cunny

Asheville, NC

#28 May 8, 2013
im pretty sure there is nowhere in the bible that says we are to hate sinners and prepare them for hell. you are simply an idiot. it says to not judge others, its gods place to judge. we are to love thy neighbor, even thy gay, tatooed neighbor. you're a fool and I'll see you in hell.
really

Greer, SC

#29 May 8, 2013
The short of this is several healthcare workers have tattoos and piercings. If your found dying can we say "he/she doesn't want me touching them because my body is marked?" I would be willing to bet that you'd choose life assisted by one with a tattoo over death. Wouldn't bet a lot as your ignorance sounds as if you just might choose death.
Justin

United States

#30 May 8, 2013
It's hard to imagine a life where I'd missed meeting my tattooed friends simply because I'd possessed such an intense bigotry. I suppose if one had a problem with said individuals the appropriate action would be to contact them directly. Put your faith in god protecting you, right?:)
Bam Bam

Smartt, TN

#31 May 10, 2013
I haven't harmed anyone, why so much hate?
Peebles

Raleigh, NC

#32 May 10, 2013
Bam Bam wrote:
I haven't harmed anyone, why so much hate?
You laid the pipe to me the other night. It hurt, but it hurt so good.(Dino enjoyed watching)
Bam Bam

Hixson, TN

#33 May 10, 2013
Funny
Sherry

Herndon, VA

#34 May 10, 2013
Just go wrote:
They plague our town. Look mean, trashy, and miserable. Seriously get out:
Daron James
Penny Lane
Diamond Thieves
Kudzu Tattoo
Bam Bam Wright
Zach Collins
Jason the barber
And many more I have seen!! You're gross!
tattoos and piercings r sexy on a man! btw Bam Bam my husband :)
Trashy

Marshall, NC

#35 May 10, 2013
Sherry wrote:
<quoted text>
tattoos and piercings r sexy on a man! btw Bam Bam my husband :)
They make women look trashy and men look like convicts!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#36 May 11, 2013
Nooo.... toothless, no hygiene-meth heads who wear too much camo and think they're 'country boys and girls' when really they just hang out in the trailer park starting drama with their baby-mama-daddies make men and women look trashy. I'm pretty sure tattoos have nothing to do with it.. If you haven't noticed, piercings and tattoos are expensive. Most of these people work hard to pay their bills and do what they want with their bodies. There are more employed tattooed people than there are rednecks.
Getoverit

Greer, SC

#37 May 11, 2013
For one why don't u go up and talk to anyone wit tattoos all over them, they are actually cool laid back ppl like anyone else. They have different interests as u so wat. If everyone was alike this world would be plain and dumb. Ppl have different views on life and do things different as others. They like art and want it on their body, some tats have meanings of parts if their life that they webt thru, some just like to get different stuff on them just cause they like it. Its their bodies not urs so just leave them be, they dont bother u or slander stuff u do. God made us all different for a reason and 2 he gave us free will. So wat it says in the bible to not mark on ur body, it doesn't mean ur goin to hell at all. God is a very forgiving lord and he loves all of his children. Get over urself and move on wit ur life, worry bout urself and ur family not everyone else.
The answer is 42

Barnardsville, NC

#38 May 11, 2013
Theodore Roosevelt's face is on Mt. Rushmore even though he had ink on his skin.
user

Moore, SC

#40 May 15, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>Judgmental people are by far worse than anyone with a tattoo!
Yes they are!
Tramp

Marshall, NC

#41 May 16, 2013
I saw a woman at the check out the other day. She had more tattoos than a driven sailor! I just wanted to barf! No telling what kind of vile drawings she had under those melted and poured in jeans she put on with a shoe horn! It just looks trashy!
rigby

Marion, NC

#42 May 22, 2013
I'm sorry, but since when does having tattoos make somebody a whore? I didn't get the memo. I guess all my friends with tattoos better start screwing everybody they see now, since those tattoos they have must be increasing their sex drive and making them want to have sex with everybody.
Seriously. These comments are just ignorant. Having a tattoo does not make somebody a whore. It does not make them trashy. It does not make them stupid. If you don't like tattoos, just don't get one for yourself. When you see a tattoo you don't like, look away from it. Is it really that hard for you? We have bigger issues than worrying about the girl/guy who got a tattoo. It's their body, it's their right, and you stressing out about it and telling them they are going to Hell is NOT going to remove the tattoo, or make you any better of a Christian.
esBR

Simpsonville, SC

#43 May 22, 2013
Mildred wrote:
I have read all of this stuff and I can't hold my tongue any longer. You know all you folks are right about love but you must remember that our God is a vengeful God! I hear all this talk about love the sinner and hate the sin! This is just not true! Someone must tell the truth. God does not want us to love homosexuals! They have a Place in hell and we must prepare them for this. If we treat them with respect and sugar coat their destruction we never get them to repent! I understand God Fearings argument. He may sound crude but he speaks the truth and we don't want to hear it!
You're also forgetting that god just doesn't exist a,d you're preaching about a myth, HUEHUAHUEHUAHUE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best fights and Badman (past & present) (Feb '13) 3 hr R Riceeeee 34
King James (King James bible) 6 hr Marty 1
FBI dumps AntiWhite hate Group Southern Poverty... 8 hr Eva 21
Black lives matter is a child prostitution ring. 8 hr Eva 4
Trump wins nomination: it's all over now! 8 hr Eva 4
Taylor Swift shows her opinion of Blacks. 10 hr Melvin 2
Cop cleared in Freddie Gray Euthanization. 10 hr Melvin 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages