They plague our town. Look mean, trashy, and miserable. Seriously get out:
Daron James
Penny Lane
Diamond Thieves
Kudzu Tattoo
Bam Bam Wright
Zach Collins
Jason the barber
And many more I have seen!! You're gross!
tattedmom

Cambridge, MA

#2 May 4, 2013
everyone has thier right to be expressive and an individual. maybe you should stop staring at those who are tatted up and maybe walk up and get the person. before you start slandering thier names. most tattoos have a story behind them a memory. try that first. then make your opinion
Just go

Morganton, NC

#3 May 4, 2013
tattedmom wrote:
everyone has thier right to be expressive and an individual. maybe you should stop staring at those who are tatted up and maybe walk up and get the person. before you start slandering thier names. most tattoos have a story behind them a memory. try that first. then make your opinion
Nope. Look at them. I'm not walking up to them.
Story behing them? Like "I was so stoned when I got this one."

Truth is, many wish they didn't have them now. Weirdos.
The piercings have gotten out of hand.
Good luck with that job interview.
If you are so 'individual' wear that eyebrow ring to work.
Oh, those ever increasing holes in your ear lobes look great.
God Fearing

Marshall, NC

#4 May 4, 2013
LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.

You people are on a highway to Hell! I beg you to go have these devil marks removed before the rapture or you will be left behind! Any decent woman would never mark up her body like this! A woman who would mark up her body would do just about anything! How discusting! I hope none of these whores have children! What a horrible example! May God have mercy on your lost souls!
tattedmom

Herndon, VA

#5 May 4, 2013
first off there are plenty of people who have great jobs with tattoos and piercings. many of the men and women that have giving thier lives for yours and my freedom have them. and yes they take thier piercings out but out of rerspect for thier work place. and for the biblical quote, the bible is inturrupted many different ways. many people read this verse and it says do not remember the dead with tattoos or cutting of the flesh. and who are you to justly damn someone? the bible also says he without sin cast the first stone. are you without sin? i think not. "hate the sin, but love the sinner". you have no right to cast damnation upon anyone we will answer for our own. do not try to strike fear in the hearts of those who have not found the lord. for the more you preach in this way the more you push them farther away from the lord. pleased think about cause and effect before you speak.
Brent

Burnsville, NC

#6 May 4, 2013
I think a tasteful tattoo or maybe even a couple of them are fine but to have them all over your body is just ugly and ridiculous but Hey, Live and Let Live. If these people enjoy walking around looking like a Freakshow then I guess it their right.
tatted Girl

United States

#7 May 4, 2013
First off before u start judging Daron and diamond thieves you need to get to know these guys very nice group of guys. Who are yahll to cast judgement upon them I believe the Bible i read states your not suppose to judge ppl so for you to say there on a highway to hell you might want to step back a take a min to look ay urself for judging people. There not just about tattoos and peircings they help out community in many different ways Get to know these men before u cast stones at them. To the one who says that women who have tats are trashy and whores My mom has several tats shes not a whore been with my dad for almost 27yrs and there isnothing trashy about her so before u start bashing and runbing ur mouth about ppl who has them u need to get to know them. Not every person is stoned when they get there tatts most of them have really good stories behind them.
MEE

Arden, NC

#8 May 4, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
LEVITICUS:CHAPTER 19: 28TH VERSE:YE SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH FOR THE DEAD NOR PRINT ANY MARKS(TATTOO'S) UPON YOU:I AM THE LORD.
You people are on a highway to Hell! I beg you to go have these devil marks removed before the rapture or you will be left behind! Any decent woman would never mark up her body like this! A woman who would mark up her body would do just about anything! How discusting! I hope none of these whores have children! What a horrible example! May God have mercy on your lost souls!
. STOP JUDGING CHURCH LADY!!!!
Rudy Intern at hospitol

Lyman, SC

#9 May 4, 2013
All wanna be gang members!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2013
Just go wrote:
Daron James
Penny Lane
Diamond Thieves
Kudzu Tattoo
Bam Bam Wright
Zach Collins
Jason the barber
Judgmental people are by far worse than anyone with a tattoo!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 May 4, 2013
God Fearing wrote:

Hey fearing, since you are in the book of Leviticus chapter 19, scroll up 9 verses and read. The Bible says to not wear garments that are made from 2 materials that are mixed together. I just checked the tag on my shirt and oh no IT'S A BLEND! Does that mean I'm going to hell? It's appalling how people such as yourself use your self serving interpretations of the Bible to force your own morality on others.
amused

Asheville, NC

#12 May 4, 2013
1.'get out'? Well go fu-ck yourselves.
2. Going to hell? See you there, judgemental assholes.
3. I have never been stoned for any of my tattoos or piercings. Also, you're going right to hell with me, all you little old ladies with your ears pierced. It said NONE, not 'socially norm'.
Hahaha dorks
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#13 May 4, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
I am a Christian and your comments totally disgust me. If you truly feared God, then your judgemental attitude toward others and rantfilled name calling would not be in you. I know many people with tattos, several in my church, and their attitude towards others is far better than yours. My God says that to get into heaven we must accept Jesus as our saviour and believe in him and all sins are forgiven. People like you are the reason many do not go to church, we are to love and forgive. Not hate and condemn.May God have mercy on YOUR soul.
toby

Simpsonville, SC

#14 May 5, 2013
Them two shops at the end of town near jacktown are a waste. It seems they are just hang outs for rednecks. Its ok but you wont find me driving through there anymore.
MEE

Arden, NC

#15 May 5, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text> I am a Christian and your comments totally disgust me. If you truly feared God, then your judgemental attitude toward others and rantfilled name calling would not be in you. I know many people with tattos, several in my church, and their attitude towards others is far better than yours. My God says that to get into heaven we must accept Jesus as our saviour and believe in him and all sins are forgiven. People like you are the reason many do not go to church, we are to love and forgive. Not hate and condemn.May God have mercy on YOUR soul.
. GOOD COMMENT!!!!
Jeff

Asheville, NC

#16 May 5, 2013
God Fearing wrote:
1) Everyone is a sinner, including you.
2) Everyone falls short of the glory of God, including you.
3) When you type in BIG BOLD CAPS on Topix that someone's going to Hell because they're a sinner, you're a hypocrite because you're also a sinner.
4) The Bible clearly says judgment is reserved for the Lord.
5)*Most importantly*,If you judge others based upon their sins, especially since you are also personally full of sins, especially when God has commanded you not to judge others for their sins, you are willingly sinning against God.

Assuming God exists, He doesn't notice it when you do that.
ao1013

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 5, 2013
Um they do good work and they're all super nice there. I've gotten a tattoo and my tongue pierced there and I plan on going back to get a tattoo iced and to get dermals. Don't judge by looks..
all you ignorants

Candler, NC

#19 May 5, 2013
tattoos and piercings aren't attractive. get real
defend them all you want, it don't make em pretty.
truth

Spartanburg, SC

#20 May 5, 2013
Why the hell does someone care about what someone else does to their own body?
mama says

Sevierville, TN

#21 May 5, 2013
Just go wrote:
Daron James
Penny Lane
Diamond Thieves
Kudzu Tattoo
Bam Bam Wright
Zach Collins
Jason the barber
you are nuts. Your naming 5 people who have tats that you want run out of town but the sex offender registry in this town is over 50 ppl who are the vermin of society and your not trying to run them out. You are either a jealous ex spouse of someone who left you for someone who happens to have tats or you are failed competition. Get a real cause........the gingerbread house........abused kids......God loves us tats and all.......by the way I don't have any but if I could get one it would say "don't" on my left cheek and "judge" on my right cheek........leave you something to think about as I leave YOU behind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowmans in Nebo 9 hr Wondering 6
Kendra kelley 9 hr Oh really 10
Night Shift Baxters Hoes 10 hr YumYum 3
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 14 hr Donnie Dollhands 445
I been browsin old posts on here, this guy WTF? 15 hr Deshaun 1
Transfiguration Tattoo Studio (May '13) 20 hr lets end this dis... 84
Team not two 20 hr Blaze 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance