Does Anyone Believe The Gossip On Topix?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just have 2 tell u

Candler, NC

#21 May 27, 2012
true wrote:
Most of it is true. Ppl are hidden behind a screen. There are no consequences for telling the truth.
Also, NO CONSEQUENCES for LYING, LIBEL. Which I believe the majority of gossip about people here is ALL BULL CRAP!
troll lover

Tulsa, OK

#22 May 27, 2012
Troll of the Internets wrote:
Of course it's all true. Think about it. Do you think the good people that post on this site would purposely take time out of their daily schedule to type out a lie???
Lol good point
Jkhkjgjhhk

United States

#23 Oct 12, 2013
It's all not true !
jkhkjgjhhk

Simpsonville, SC

#24 Oct 12, 2013
I will suck a golf ball through a garden hose for a crack rock. My name is Jane Doe, 31 years old, 5' 4" 115 pounds.
kgyfd

Greer, SC

#25 Oct 12, 2013
kevin ledferd?
Realistic Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#26 Oct 18, 2013
People that post on this site regarding others are most certainly not good. Honestly there isn't one person that doesn't have something they dont want the world knowing about. I just think until your perfect you shouldnt point out others inperfections. Who cares if Howard is cheating on Betsie and Larry Jo is doing met. That sorta seems like there situations that they need to work out not the town of Marion's.
Realistic Girl

Lyman, SC

#27 Oct 18, 2013
That being said I cheat on my husband with any man for a few dollars.
Realistic Girl

Rutherfordton, NC

#28 Oct 19, 2013
Right..thats all it takes...a couple dollars!??? I have a job, I do not receive government assiatance so money is not exactly a prompt for me to wave my butt around. But hey do what you gotta do. Im just saying. If people wanna get weird and ruin their own lives just let them do it. Cheating, drug abuse, and constant name calling never did anyone any good. In conclusion----To the people whose names have been run into the ground on this website....Its a free country, you can screw your life up all you want, just dont whine to the rest of the world when it all comes crashing down.
Realistic Girl

Asheville, NC

#29 Oct 19, 2013
I love crack, meth, and oxy. I will trade my snatch for the goods and don't care if ny husband likes it or not. I just hope he doesn't mind the stds I have given him.
Just

United States

#30 Oct 19, 2013
Only true if it is about Kenny and Jimmy taking money from youth football.... It's hilarious all threads were deleted
Realistic Girl the real 1

Marion, NC

#31 Oct 20, 2013
Realistic Girl wrote:
I love crack, meth, and oxy. I will trade my snatch for the goods and don't care if ny husband likes it or not. I just hope he doesn't mind the stds I have given him.
Why are you obsessed? Did I offend you because you are one of the many crap talkers with no life? Do what you have to do to be happy. If starting bizare sh^t with someone you dont know is your thing..be the best at it! ;) Life your life, you only get one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 840
Bobby Cook? 2 hr Please 3
Candi 2 hr Please 5
Keith Woody 3 hr Country broke 1
Christina Evans,fake as they come 3 hr No lies here 4
Chad Bartley,rape of a kid 3 hr bobby 9
Rally court house lawn 4 hr Usa 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance