Does Anyone Believe The Gossip On Topix?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Marion, NC

#1 May 22, 2012
Half this crap is so unrealistic?
Agree

New York, NY

#2 May 22, 2012
Well some stuff was posted bout my ex few months back.. TurnejId my back to it but later found out most of it was true. Hence the ex part. Turns out people tend to tell the truth sence they can remain unknown
True

Old Fort, NC

#3 May 22, 2012
Most of it is true!
true

Lincolnton, NC

#4 May 22, 2012
Most of it is true. Ppl are hidden behind a screen. There are no consequences for telling the truth.
agree

Mars Hill, NC

#5 May 22, 2012
small town everybody kind of knows everybody and they post what they see with their own eyes. if u don't act like trash or put urself out like trash then you dont have to worry about it
right

New York, NY

#6 May 22, 2012
true wrote:
Most of it is true. Ppl are hidden behind a screen. There are no consequences for telling the truth.
yep, I found out that what was said bout my ex was true.. She was a slut. Poor guy she with now is so gullible she already lieing to him . He dont wanna hear the truth. How can u live a lie
lol

United States

#7 May 22, 2012
True wrote:
Most of it is true!
agreed!
Harry

Rutherfordton, NC

#8 May 22, 2012
I've found that most of the folks on here are either religious fanatics or inbred. Or a combination of Both! I can give examples. Lets vote for Romney! I get a social security check and he wants to destroy it, But anyone but Obama! I am on Medicare,And Romney wants to do away with it, But anyone but Obama!
experience

Marion, NC

#9 May 22, 2012
in my experience, most of this stuff is true... at lot of stuff i already knew about people i've seen posted on different topics. some of it might not be true, but for the most part, yeah, i believe it, because in my experience it is true
craig lunsford

Mars Hill, NC

#10 May 23, 2012
It's a small town so like someone else said of you haven't heard it already you will more than likely hear it on topix. There are some high school kids who like to get on and talk junk about their ex's new gf/bf and stuff like that but when it comes to the cheating spouses, criminals, etc I think it all turns out to be pretty much true.
my opinion

Weaverville, NC

#11 May 23, 2012
Some of it is true, but there is also a lot of stuff that people put on here just to get under someone's skin. You can not believe all that is posted on topix.

Some people just like to start drama and most of everything that is posted is just something to start drama over. Then people that have nothing to do with the situation like to post stuff that isn't true just to get the thread "interesting" and a fight started. Like someone stated; you don't have to post your real name. If you don't have to post your real name then you can post true and UN-TRUE stuff on here. I've seen a lot of posts on here that I know 100% are false and people actually believe it!
i think

Marion, NC

#12 May 23, 2012
some of the stuff on here is true but alot of it is just bull crap that haters make up. i mean i could come on here and say so and so has a std. its just that easy to rub someones name in the dirt just because i hate them. and i think everyone likes reading the trash talking. what is wrong with us?
I believe

Marion, NC

#13 May 23, 2012
That so many women in marion dont know how to keep there legs closed while there in a relationship with a guy that its all we have to talk about on here. Too many good guys been done wrong by sluts..
hah

Marion, NC

#14 May 23, 2012
I believe wrote:
That so many women in marion dont know how to keep there legs closed while there in a relationship with a guy that its all we have to talk about on here. Too many good guys been done wrong by sluts..
yeah well maybe if these guys around here could please some of us "marion sluts" we would open our legs!!!!! hey guys stop being a bunch of pricks and get a good job, maybe then you can keep a girl happy!!!!!!!
SMH

Pageland, SC

#15 May 24, 2012
I got a job, im not in a steady relationship with one person but see few diffrent girls. So many girls in relationships flrt around and spread there legs for single guys like me. And they have good men at home, or in most cases at work while there cheating. Thats why im gonna stay single. Ive tried relationships but they get boring.. And alot of the girls ive seen on here being bashed , well its mostly true..
self made

United States

#16 May 24, 2012
Like everything else, some true, some just rumors. All depends on where it's coming from
My opinion is

United States

#17 May 24, 2012
I would guess some things are true. Some things not. Probably more true than false though
SMH

Marion, NC

#18 May 26, 2012
Mostly true
Sammy

Mount Holly, NC

#19 May 26, 2012
Like anything else , some true some not. The dirty truth is put on here because you can do it nameless. I've put truths on here... And I'm sure others have.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 May 26, 2012
Of course it's all true. Think about it. Do you think the good people that post on this site would purposely take time out of their daily schedule to type out a lie???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 12 min Red Square 58,909
who shot lional Ferguson 1 hr Yes sir 52
Roma Restaurant 1 hr Yes sir 24
nebo meth ho 2 hr Haha 6
Traffic at West and High School 5 hr getouttahere 7
Jacob robinson sex offender 8 hr Ken 10
Satanic Photos At MACA 9 hr iamrevenge 7
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000