loss of free government programs & c...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Marion, NC

#24 Oct 12, 2013
My husband died too, there was zero life insurance. I didn't have more children than I could afford and I could only afford one. He is twenty four has a college degree, no student loan, and received no government assistance paying for college either. If you can't afford them don't have them period. We have become a nation of handouts and assistance and pass it down generation to generation. It takes a village to raise a child not welfare. If you don't have an adequate support system in place to where you can work then don't have them.
wow

United States

#25 Oct 12, 2013
So you had absolutely no help? Your family never kept him for you? Never once lent you a hand with your bills? you must be super woman! Some people don't have family that can help so there's no other choice some people find it embarrassing to go up in dss and ask for assistance but have no other choice! All the money, millions of dollars Obama blows on himself on the daily and these ignorant people wanna blame government assistance programs! the government wants to make it impossible for Americans with jobs, who pay taxes friggin impossible to receive assistance but if you cross the border and are not an American you get EVERY program available! Please ^^stop talking outta your a**

Marion, NC

#26 Oct 12, 2013
My family helped me here and there with child care but not very often because, listen closely, they work too. My mother was a single parent and didn't get a dime of child support or a shred of government handout. Yes I have a college degree, two graduate degrees but guess what I worked and went to school. I got loans not a handout. It pisses me off to work like a dog and see half of my check taken for taxes and given to some medicaid card waving whore that wants to be a stay at home mother on my dime. It would be a different story if everyone on assistance took a drug test or strung beans together. The free ride pisses me off, have them pick up trash on the side of the road for those food stamps, sort mail, hell do something.

Marion, NC

#27 Oct 12, 2013
Just because illegals get help and the president blows money, you think it makes it right to waste my hard earned money. Please that is what got this country in the mess it is in now. Everyone wants a handout well I am saying get off your ass and get a job, if you can't find one go volunteer somewhere or pick up trash for 8 hours on the side of the road. I bet all of a sudden the people that couldn't find work when faced with 8 hours on the side of the road will suddenly find something, there should be no free rides for anyone.
NO WORRIES

Charlotte, NC

#29 Oct 14, 2013
your local public figures have voted to pay for your childcare.
NOW WE SING "WE AINT GOT NO WORRIES"
Merica

Asheville, NC

#30 Oct 14, 2013
So the two jobs and full time school I was forced into after my job was sold out means nothing to judgmental jerks I see. Tragedy took my child's chance of knowing the other parent. One full time job, 40hrs plus one part time job at 28hrs added to 28-32hrs weekly for higher education. Now let's move on to our bills, all of which I cover, no help at all. To see the need for assistance is far to easy for some of us, while others simply judge. How nice it would be to have new clothes, dependable car, hell anything new at this point! As we go about our days we donate our time and anything we can give to help the millions of Americans that know the meaning of "need" or "assistance". Obviously there will always be those who take advantage of ANY possible situations in this life! Hence, one bad egg spoils the bunch. Strikes a nerve to think anyone may have the audacity to speak so that mine may hear or read that they're a leech due to a situation out of their control. Grow up and stand-up for your neighbour as well as yourself or you may stand alone once you do!
love of a parent

Columbus, OH

#31 Oct 15, 2013
i have a problem with the ones that get all the help they wnt and do nt even have kids but somehow claim 3 that's not hers and get insurance for her but not for the kids all while she living in marion but getting all this from south carolinaand drawing unemployment from south Carolina now hows this happen I loveto know this all because she does not want to work and when she does get a job it ay las a couple weks so hows sh get unemployment anyway some people know how t work the system and people like her need to be punished she lso sold her stamps for money hell she got over 800 a mont
What

Simpsonville, SC

#32 Oct 15, 2013
love of a parent wrote:
i have a problem with the ones that get all the help they wnt and do nt even have kids but somehow claim 3 that's not hers and get insurance for her but not for the kids all while she living in marion but getting all this from south carolinaand drawing unemployment from south Carolina now hows this happen I loveto know this all because she does not want to work and when she does get a job it ay las a couple weks so hows sh get unemployment anyway some people know how t work the system and people like her need to be punished she lso sold her stamps for money hell she got over 800 a mont
This "paragraph" makes my eyes hurt. Let us know when you finish first grade.
yellow cat

Marion, NC

#33 Oct 15, 2013
Bad things happen to people and they need government help - thats fine. But many people get pregnant totally planning to get the gov to pay for all the medical needs, pay for the kids medical, wic to provide the formula, and vouchers to pay for childcare and food stamps. they act like this is the way it is supposed to be. NO. It is NOT the way its supposed to be.
yellow cat

Lyman, SC

#34 Oct 15, 2013
When I was pregnant with a baby from a black baby daddy, he give me a bunch of EBT cards and an Obamaphone.
Blessed

Manchester, GA

#35 Oct 15, 2013
I am fortunate that I moved away from this Godforsaken place.
yellow cat

Marion, NC

#36 Oct 15, 2013
yellow cat wrote:
When I was pregnant with a baby from a black baby daddy, he give me a bunch of EBT cards and an Obamaphone.
I'm the real yellow cat - get your own name dude. There are only 2 or 3 black guys in marion - most of the baby dadys are skinny malnourished dimwitted white guys or mexicans who like poor fat mcdowell chicks who like to stay pregnant. really look at the demographics- there are hardly any blacks in the entire county - so you cant put the blame there. the problem is totally due to white people who think they are owed free food and baby food and health care
yellow cat

Simpsonville, SC

#37 Oct 15, 2013
I shall now be called high yellow cat.

Marion, NC

#38 Nov 3, 2013
Passing out some government cheese to go with all the whine!
Too funny

Asheville, NC

#39 Nov 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
This "paragraph" makes my eyes hurt. Let us know when you finish first grade.
This made me laugh so friggin hard. Love it. Was like what the hell? When I tried to read that paragraph. Yes I have to agree a lot of people on welfare that have no reason to be on it. I'd be ashamed of myself or embarrassed but some people just don't care if your over 40 and on welfare no chance you are going to get off of it anytime soon. All you see is you don't have to pay nothing you don't care. Kinda pathetic. Or the dead beat Dads the government is paying for all their kids they need to castrate their stupid butts. Sink or swim basically. I've always worked I just don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer renee harbin 1 hr old friend 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 4 hr Alex 1,301
Marion Mcdonald's... Looks like heroin heaven.... 11 hr BIGUN 15
Harvest's Ranch Dressing (Feb '17) Fri Worked there 7
News Police: Marion man molested teens while giving ... (Jul '12) Fri The daughter 35
Radiator Repair Thu Need Help 1
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! Thu Dumbidoot 16

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages