loss of free government programs & childcare

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DSS

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2013
How will all these lowlifes be able to take care of their children without government handouts? Quit talking about how your not going to make it and get a second job and quit depending on the rest of us to keep u and your family up!!
Taxed to Death

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 10, 2013
I understand some people really need assistance,but I agree 100%! There are places hiring here everyday and too many have gotten used to the free handouts and think they are entitled to live off the government . Get a job!!!
Nasty

Marion, NC

#5 Oct 10, 2013
People you must realize it's aways somebody else fault and somebody else should have to work a keep them up tipical Democrats.
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Excuse me?! I have two kids and my husband passed away and his life insurance was pretty much used up after the funeral expenses considering we were in our twenties when it happened. you tell me when I would had have the time to raise two kids alone working two jobs? I've worked my a** off providing for my kids AND being a full time mom! If I wouldn't have received daycare vouchers it would have cost 800 bucks a month for daycare. That's double my house payment! Guess I was suppose to throw them off to someone else to raise while I worked non stop (which being a mom with a job you do work non stop anyway) EXCUSE the hell outta me for wanting to be the one to put them to bed every night and fix them breakfast when they wake up. "dss" you are part of the problem you prob one of those witches at dss who judges everyone but the dope heads with no job that get every benefit in the book. Oh and yea I pay my taxes so technically I DO pay for those benefits. Go educate yourself before you type another judgmental word.
Nasty

Marion, NC

#7 Oct 10, 2013
ignorance is contagious wrote:
Excuse me?! I have two kids and my husband passed away and his life insurance was pretty much used up after the funeral expenses considering we were in our twenties when it happened. you tell me when I would had have the time to raise two kids alone working two jobs? I've worked my a** off providing for my kids AND being a full time mom! If I wouldn't have received daycare vouchers it would have cost 800 bucks a month for daycare. That's double my house payment! Guess I was suppose to throw them off to someone else to raise while I worked non stop (which being a mom with a job you do work non stop anyway) EXCUSE the hell outta me for wanting to be the one to put them to bed every night and fix them breakfast when they wake up. "dss" you are part of the problem you prob one of those witches at dss who judges everyone but the dope heads with no job that get every benefit in the book. Oh and yea I pay my taxes so technically I DO pay for those benefits. Go educate yourself before you type another judgmental word.
You just make damn sure you pay your Obamecare don't you worrie about the kids they can take care of there selfs.
DSS

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2013
No I am far from a dss worker and not a judgemental mcdowell so called christian. Just tired of reading how all the local so called good moms are bitching about what they are going to do with their kids since the government is cutting out their cheese and free childcare! They should of though of that before they spread their legs for every man that showed them attention and expected someone else to help fund the bill for them. If u cant afford kids u should not have them and then EXPECT someone else to pay the bill
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#9 Oct 10, 2013
DSS wrote:
No I am far from a dss worker and not a judgemental mcdowell so called christian. Just tired of reading how all the local so called good moms are bitching about what they are going to do with their kids since the government is cutting out their cheese and free childcare! They should of though of that before they spread their legs for every man that showed them attention and expected someone else to help fund the bill for them. If u cant afford kids u should not have them and then EXPECT someone else to pay the bill
your so stupid. I "spread my legs" to my HUSBAND who had a good job, worked for duke power as a Forman. I had my part time job SORRY I didn't plan on loosing my husband. These girls don't plan on their husbands getting on drugs and having to leave their husband or like in my friends case her husband cheated so she left him. And I AM a Christian me and my kids go to church, I've brought them up with morals and values that you obviously were never taught. And I AM a great mom. You have not one friggin clue how hard it is raising two kids alone! I will pray for you and your ignorance. You prob voted for that Muslim communist, well honey did ya get the "change" you were hoping for?
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#10 Oct 10, 2013
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make damn sure you pay your Obamecare don't you worrie about the kids they can take care of there selfs.
don't you worrie my kids are well taken care of by ME their MOTHER. Obama can shove that healthcare up his communist Muslim monkey looking a**
Nasty

Marion, NC

#11 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text> don't you worrie my kids are well taken care of by ME their MOTHER. Obama can shove that healthcare up his communist Muslim monkey looking a**
I'm sorry i was just picking on you :) I just feel like anybody that is willing to try to help themselfs deserves to be helped those that just lay down and quit need to starve.
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#12 Oct 10, 2013
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry i was just picking on you :) I just feel like anybody that is willing to try to help themselfs deserves to be helped those that just lay down and quit need to starve.
I know that's right. My whole point is some people actually need it. My own mother left me as a child and my dad worked 24/7 so I didn't see him much and my grandma raised me. I have no help with my bills or childcare now. My number one priority is my kids. I know how important it is for them to have their mother cuz I never had one.
DSS

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2013
No disrespect to the one that has lost a loved just referencing the ones who EXPECT the gov to keep them up and yes I voted for obama for a change yet he has made Americans feel as if they are in titled to free money
but the republicans were for big business only and I couldn't bring myself to support them
Nasty

Marion, NC

#14 Oct 10, 2013
Don't big business mean more jobs?
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#15 Oct 10, 2013
DSS wrote:
No disrespect to the one that has lost a loved just referencing the ones who EXPECT the gov to keep them up and yes I voted for obama for a change yet he has made Americans feel as if they are in titled to free money
but the republicans were for big business only and I couldn't bring myself to support them
I def. Get what your saying. I see people abuse the system all the time, asking days off work to qualify for assistance and how they help immigrants more than Americans. I just have a feeling things are only going to get worse for the next two years of Obama's term.
DSS

Winnsboro, SC

#16 Oct 10, 2013
I like to spread my legs for big black Obama lookalikes and get leftover EBT cards and crack rocks.
Good-4-U

Marion, NC

#17 Oct 10, 2013
Since some people are all high and mighty above everyone else I'm glad you haven't had a bad situation in your life! The way some talk about people that receive assistance is just ignorant! Some people have in their heads that people who receives assistance is uneducated, lazy, or "easy" and yes some are but anywhere u go in life there is one (or more) people that abuse that place, job, assistance program, school or whatever to do nothing but benefit themselves. HOWEVER you forget about people like the lady above who had a dramatic lifestyle change and ur putting her down because she had a change in circumstance that she could NOT control and wasn't her fault! I have known people to be on assistance and drive new cars and dress in the latest fashions! Does that make it right!? No! That's just how it is. I also have known people with no where else to turn and they cant get help because of no funds being available. I have seen a few that works a full time job, attends college to better themselves plus have kids and receive some assistance. Doesn't matter how you look at it people at least once in their life need help! I do agree to the fact there needs to be some type of time limit on assistance such as food stamps, daycare, Medicade and so on. As for me I have worked and pay taxes since I was 16 and the way I see it is that at least the government WAS helping somewhere! Let me ask u this.... If we didn't have any government assistance programs would your taxes go down?!?! The answer is NO!!! Maybe in your life you can meet a man/ woman, have kids, cars and home and u never have to ask for help! I have 3 kids, full time job, college graduate, own my home, 4 vehicles and no I do NOT receive any type of benefit from DSS but there has been times in my life I needed help. That doesn't mean I wanted someone to "pay my bills" or any type of assistance! Truth is we all depend on each other more than we know! One job effects another and if we spent half the time we spend bitching and whining about our problems that we do putting others down all the issues of today would be solved! And as far as saying these "women who spread their legs" lmao well that goes both ways! Only difference is that the man can and usually does leave and what does that do for the woman that equally helped make a child? U might have a clue but let me tell you what REALLY goes on.... Either the man helps with expenses and/or child support or the woman has to take on the roll as mom and dad plus trying to supply two incomes for that household to make it! If it WAS me in those shoes and I had my kids on my own and worked any job out there I would need ( and appreciate) any help or assistance I could get so I could have time with my children! I'm sure this post won't change anybody's mind once it's set but just remember the taxes won't go down, or up for that matter, if less people receive assistance! Just look on ur next check if you get one. So if the issue you have is your taxes being used to pay for the assistance then you just made a fool out of yourself and showed how heartless you are! To the lady above, My deepest sympathies to you and your family! I'm sorry for how some people will never understand but I do and many more and I thank God everyday for that! I hope you have a blessed life and know your doing right by God and your children:)
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#18 Oct 10, 2013
Wow that says it all and thanks :)
Dave

Marion, NC

#19 Oct 10, 2013
Wow that says it all and thanks :)
Excuse me would you mind if I ask how old you are?
Good-4-U

Marion, NC

#20 Oct 10, 2013
Your very much welcome. Sorry it came out so long but wanted to hit all the points I could think of as reasons people use for disliking people who receives assistance!
ignorance is contagious

Cowpens, SC

#21 Oct 10, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me would you mind if I ask how old you are?
well into my thirties that's all you need to know
Nasty

Marion, NC

#22 Oct 10, 2013
DSS wrote:
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#27Yesterday

idk wrote:
<quoted text>lmao this is topix he dnt have to shut up u idiot n sounds like u made a threat hmmmmmm sounds like a law ass to
I often wonder why I have feelings for males! I have looked back over my life trying to find when I had my 1st experience with a boy. It was in July 1962 out in the barn in a sleepover with my friend Mitch. He was so special to me since he was my 1st. Then after that I began to have sex with a whole multitude of men. Most of them I met at church. I am just worried now that I have HIV that I might give it to others. I think that's why I became so racist was because scared that someone would find out but now I am totally comfortable with my sexuality. I am truly sorry for all of the terrible and hurtful things I have said! I have a need to dress up in women's close and walk the streets. I love the feel of silk panties against my skin. I often don't know what to wear. I spend hours pondering: do I want to wear the pink chiffon gown or the blue torquoise mini dress. I know that if I get sent back to prison I want have to make these wardrobe decisions. Also I will have many men to fulfill my fantasies. I don't know what to do as I have been afraid that folks will find out my true sexuality. I hope that one day I will be able to come clean and come out of the closet to everyone. Including my AA meeting, my southern Baptist minister and the whole congregation, my KKK buddies and the Marion chapter of the union of American Nazis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton and climate change 1 hr Robert 13
Another of God's little "creatures" 2 hr Robert 237
Laundromat in Marion, after seeing this I'm mov... 2 hr Robert 14
where to buy chickens 3 hr jt glyen 3
terry hollifield 5 hr cracker 23
I thank God I'm White. 5 hr Robert 41
Agencies uncover meth ring (Dec '13) 7 hr gorilla 42
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web