First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sarah

Travelers Rest, SC

#1 Jul 16, 2014
Does anyone know why Dr. Andrea Moore was fired?
Rachel

Anderson, SC

#2 Jul 16, 2014
Sarah wrote:
Does anyone know why Dr. Andrea Moore was fired?
Where did she work? Doctors change jobs all the time!
Sarah

Dunlap, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2014
She was fired she did not change jobs. She was at mcdowell obgyn.
Well Duh

Marion, NC

#4 Jul 17, 2014
Only speculation now. She was a great Doctor with an amazing bed side manner! She will be hard to replace at McDowell OBGYN. What a loss for women in Mcdowell.
Rachel

Marion, NC

#5 Jul 17, 2014
Sarah wrote:
She was fired she did not change jobs. She was at mcdowell obgyn.
Just because she is not working there anymore does not mean that she got fired. People change jobs all of the time. Good grief! What makes you think just because she does not work there anymore she got fired?
Sarah

Duluth, GA

#6 Jul 17, 2014
Everyone knows she was fired
Rachel

Marion, NC

#7 Jul 17, 2014
Sarah wrote:
Everyone knows she was fired
Listen you stupid biotch! You don't know sh@t!
Rachael

Burnsville, NC

#8 Jul 18, 2014
She's supposed to be my Dr.. so I would kind of like to know if anyone has any legitimate info.
Well Duh

Marion, NC

#9 Jul 18, 2014
Rachael wrote:
She's supposed to be my Dr.. so I would kind of like to know if anyone has any legitimate info.
Nothing will be released as it is a personnel issue with a private hospital.
funny

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2014
She wasn't fired. She just wanted to do something different. I asked them. If you wanna know just ask don't assume.
Busy body

Marion, NC

#11 Jul 22, 2014
funny wrote:
She wasn't fired. She just wanted to do something different. I asked them. If you wanna know just ask don't assume.
These old hens on here don't have anything to do but just kackle and gossip! People leave their jobs everyday without being fired! It's not like she is like most McDowell County residents that work in a factory and don't have other options! LOL
Well Duh

Marion, NC

#12 Jul 23, 2014
Busy body wrote:
<quoted text>
These old hens on here don't have anything to do but just kackle and gossip! People leave their jobs everyday without being fired! It's not like she is like most McDowell County residents that work in a factory and don't have other options! LOL
One thing is for sure. This is a big loss for the medical community in McDowell county! She has cared for my wife and we could not have asked for a more caring Dr.! Good luck, Dr. Moore, you will be missed!
Quote me

Marion, NC

#14 Jul 27, 2014
She was fired for not passing the medical boards again. Ppl might as well know the truth. That doesn't make her a bad person just not competent to be a dr. Always check to see if your dr is board certified. Another dr got fired there a few years ago not sure why. Hope they get another female dr to take her place.
Rene

Marion, NC

#15 Jul 27, 2014
Quote me wrote:
She was fired for not passing the medical boards again. Ppl might as well know the truth. That doesn't make her a bad person just not competent to be a dr. Always check to see if your dr is board certified. Another dr got fired there a few years ago not sure why. Hope they get another female dr to take her place.
I would rather have a man mess with my cooch any day than a woman!
Tina

Marion, NC

#16 Aug 6, 2014
anybody know if this is true that she was fired for not having a license?? They took down tht billbord so fast it made my head spin
claria

Duluth, GA

#17 Aug 6, 2014
I just we t to the OB the other day and she relocated !!! And the two left. Dr. Sullivan a day midwife Dr.Allison are very well educated and smart. They are from may heck in Asheville and way more talented than the other OB s in town. They really know their line work and they are the nicest people you will know. They delivered my baby 2 years ago and I couldn't have asked for a better experience at mcdowell. & I am NOT from this town , so I'm am very impressed. But Dr. MOORE will be missed as well.
May heck

Matthews, NC

#18 Aug 12, 2014
claria wrote:
I just we t to the OB the other day and she relocated !!! And the two left. Dr. Sullivan a day midwife Dr.Allison are very well educated and smart. They are from may heck in Asheville and way more talented than the other OB s in town. They really know their line work and they are the nicest people you will know. They delivered my baby 2 years ago and I couldn't have asked for a better experience at mcdowell. & I am NOT from this town , so I'm am very impressed. But Dr. MOORE will be missed as well.
This is baby #2,didn't just want a nice dr I wanted one who was smart enough to pass the boards and I wanted to deliver where my baby could get care if she has problems. I was ignorant the first time and didn't look to see if my dr had passed her boards and had problems and my baby had to be sent to mission. This time I'm going to Asheville from the get go.
ReeTard

Marion, NC

#19 Aug 12, 2014
May heck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is baby #2,didn't just want a nice dr I wanted one who was smart enough to pass the boards and I wanted to deliver where my baby could get care if she has problems. I was ignorant the first time and didn't look to see if my dr had passed her boards and had problems and my baby had to be sent to mission. This time I'm going to Asheville from the get go.
You are a tard. Bet I am paying for your offspring.
You are

Marion, NC

#20 Aug 12, 2014
ReeTard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a tard. Bet I am paying for your offspring.
Yep and all the babies of moms who don't got the means or smarts like you. Hey. Thanks from all of us.
blahblah

Marion, NC

#21 Aug 14, 2014
Um Dr Moore is my aunt and she is an on in Asheville now. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Rugheads go Apesh*t. 10 hr Rastus 13
N!@@er arrested for raping a goat. 11 hr ric 5
terry hollifield 11 hr Ethel Vernon 12
Black rioters burn Church blame Whites. 12 hr Roby Conley 4
lost 14 hr Clinchfield OG 5
There goes the democrats foodstamp 17 hr Captain Howdy 5
Trayvon exhumed for Ferguson parade float. 17 hr Captain Howdy 8
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion People Search