First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unkown_00

Candler, NC

#1 Nov 16, 2012
She has a boyfriend, and talks to alot of guys. Her boyfriends in love with her and she just using him. Wow.
forreal

Burnsville, NC

#2 Nov 25, 2012
All she is trying to do is use peyton to get Mitchell jealous. I feel bad for peyton cause he REALLY likes her.
Anonymous

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Dec 21, 2012
No.... She not trying to make anyone jealous So ya!!!
maple

Asheville, NC

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Haha HOEEE
Yes.

Asheville, NC

#5 Dec 30, 2012
maple wrote:
Haha HOEEE
Got that right!
Haley

Marion, NC

#6 Jan 3, 2013
The jealous ones are always the ones that have something to say. Your so cool, hiding behind a fake name! Too scared to post your real name(:
yea

Greer, SC

#7 Jan 6, 2013
All you are stupid. Haley is a gourgeous girl. Sure loves Payton. She isn't perfect. But do you know what she goes threw. Do you know what anybody goes threw? No. Make sure you live your life perfect now that you've judged her.
just it

Asheville, NC

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Cool^ noone cares.
tea bags

Asheville, NC

#9 Jan 8, 2013
She doesn't know what she has. Payton loves her! And she don't see what she does to him. He tears up sometimes. Cause he loves her so much. She needs to wake up and realize what she is doing to him! Everyone else notices it but her.
ok

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Okay really its fn ninth grade u bunch of idiots!!!! And guess what i know payton and haley both close there in a relationship and stuff but he doesnt tear up or anything they both act fine so stop acting like u know everything!!!! Like i said 9th grade does it matter u gossip junkies!!!!!
ok

Spartanburg, SC

#11 Jan 8, 2013
just it wrote:
Cool^ noone cares.
i agree
haley

Mooresville, NC

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Yeah. Payton was a great boyfriend. Great until he called me a b****. While we were still dating! Ha. I think its funny cause half you people dont know the whole story when you think you do. If he's such a great guy, go date him yourself&& you'll see what I went through! Not saying he wasn't a great boyfriend, cause he was but there is a lot of stuff that you people don't know about! So don't judge(:. Kbye.
haley

Mooresville, NC

#14 Jan 9, 2013
And someone please list how I'm a hoe?(: I'm nice to everyone&& still I get treated like crap! You people wouldn't know what a nice girl or true friend is if it slapped you in the face!
lol

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
Haha I love you Haley(:
My balls itch.

Barnardsville, NC

#16 Jan 10, 2013
ok wrote:
Okay really its fn ninth grade u bunch of idiots!!!! And guess what i know payton and haley both close there in a relationship and stuff but he doesnt tear up or anything they both act fine so stop acting like u know everything!!!! Like i said 9th grade does it matter u gossip junkies!!!!!
Excuse me? I've talked to Payton and he told me he was tearing up. So shit up.
ok

Spartanburg, SC

#17 Jan 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="My balls itch. "]<quoted text>Excuse me? I've talked to Payton and he told me he was tearing up. So shit up.[/QUOTE]
great good for u!!!
Haley

United States

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Yeah he was tearing up! I know! But that's not because of something I chose or decided to do! He was tearing up because of himself&& what he did! I have messages. So if I were you, I would shut up now cause your just making yourself sound stupid(:.
lost

Asheville, NC

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Your the stupid one Haley.
Haley

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
And why's that?.
Oranges

Barnardsville, NC

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Haley. He's in love with you and you don't even realize..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carjacking 9 min Wharwood 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 805
Beware Of These People 7 hr stfu 4
Nathan Owens went to state prison 8 hr Angela 3
LaRaInA bobby (Feb '17) 15 hr Hank Hill 9
Candi 19 hr Candi 3
Christina Evans,fake as they come 20 hr Yepyep 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance