hoeeplz

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Jul 18, 2012
is she a hoe like everyone claims her to be?

“The Original PB”

Since: Jul 12

Marion, NC

#2 Jul 18, 2012
hoeeplz wrote:
is she a hoe like everyone claims her to be?
Is your mama?
aaayyyyyyoooo

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Dug
Haha

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Losers wrote:
Jordan miller is fuccckin stuupid!!!! This bitcch posts shittt on Facebook about keepin it real with ppl, lol she can't even keep it real with herself!!! That's what kills me, she wants to act hard, and act like she's a true bitcch, haha, it's actually funny!! So let's keep it real with the public Jordan, your a liar, a whoore, pos of a person!! You continually lie about getting pregnant, and always having miscarriages, you should get your asss beat for that!! How many times you been pregnant now??? 5?? Sounds about right!! Lol honey you ain't keepin it real, and you ain't a true bitcch, what you are is pathetic!!!! Lol you think your tough shit cause you do drugs all day and get drunk all the time!!! Oh wait let's not forget about the powder under your nose shall we lol, your voice is wack as shittt!! So stop acting like you have some talent along with your dumb asss!!!! I sure hope you get your asss served!!! Cause it's waiting to happen lol
haha she's a freakin joke!!!!!
Haha

Winnsboro, SC

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Hope the girl has a slutty birthday!!!!! She'll get drunk, get high, and probably snort some more pills, but watch out for tomorrow guys shell say she got pregnant over night, then up coming Monday she'll have a miscarriage. Stupid slutt!!!
JORDAN ANNE MILLER B_tch

Douglasville, GA

#9 Dec 6, 2013
Y'all are all so stupid. So scared to say it to my face so you'll hide behind a computer?? Ohhhh, you guys are cool LOL! GET OVER YOURSELVES.
Curious cat

Macon, GA

#10 Dec 7, 2013
Coming from the one who lies about being pregnant? Lol how many times have you lost a kid Jordan? YOU FUCKINN GROW UP. Immature bitchh. I hope you never have kids, cause you sure as hellll don't deserve them.
lol

Mars Hill, NC

#11 Feb 8, 2014
watched her snort meth once. lol
Rusty Shacklefurd

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2014
She tickled my pickle... Just sayin
Justin D

Charlotte, NC

#13 Feb 21, 2014
Mine also but who's hasn't she lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the blacks chimp out when Bonzo is gone?. 3 hr David 2
Why are Blacks so Racist? (Oct '12) 3 hr David 163
Did one of the Helms twin die? 5 hr Family 2
Piercings/tatoos at kudzu tattoo (May '13) 6 hr Disalas 21
big tools 8 hr Billy 17
t.h.u.g. 17 hr Who 5
New coach 23 hr titan 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages