Obamacare who can afford 328 dollars ...

Obamacare who can afford 328 dollars a month ?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gina

Asheville, NC

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Cheap

Greer, SC

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I am so happy! I can finally get insurance for me and my family. Now I can sleep at night.
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#3 Sep 25, 2013
I am self employed and need health coverage as much as anyone but I am against Obamacare. Our government is going into this blindly with no plans on how it is going to pay for it. It allows companies to reduce hours worked by employers so they will not have to provide insurance for part time workers. It forces employers of over 50 full time employees to provide insurance to all their employees. This plan sounds good but the after effects will kill the economy and what little job growth we have. There is nothing like hard work, paying for what you need and want. It's sad that the majority of our nation is all for recieving benefits and handouts paid for the few that are willing and forced to pay for it.
Right

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 25, 2013
I believe that affordable health care is a basic human right! I am sick of going to the hospital to be over charged by hospitals that are trying to recoup costs racked up on unpaid bills by those who are uninsured! Yay Obama! Thank you soooooo much!
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Right wrote:
I believe that affordable health care is a basic human right! I am sick of going to the hospital to be over charged by hospitals that are trying to recoup costs racked up on unpaid bills by those who are uninsured! Yay Obama! Thank you soooooo much!
Can't you see that there is no difference but that we will be the one paying for those with no insurance instead of the hospitals. This whole bill was written by the insurance companies, hospitals, politicians, doctors and their lobbyist. Who do you think is going to win?
McBowel County

Asheville, NC

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you see that there is no difference but that we will be the one paying for those with no insurance instead of the hospitals. This whole bill was written by the insurance companies, hospitals, politicians, doctors and their lobbyist. Who do you think is going to win?
What makes you think the hospital can afford to pay the uninsured's bills?
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#7 Sep 25, 2013
McBowel County wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think the hospital can afford to pay the uninsured's bills?
They can't. They have just written them off in the past and passed their loses off to those who could pay, thus the reason for Obamacare.
Rita

Greer, SC

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>They can't. They have just written them off in the past and passed their loses off to those who could pay, thus the reason for Obamacare.
Bubba this has been the only thing you have said that makes sense. I am sick and tired of paying for others bills. They being good citizens should have insurance!
Bubba

Erwin, NC

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba this has been the only thing you have said that makes sense. I am sick and tired of paying for others bills. They being good citizens should have insurance!
You don't have to have insurance to be a good citizen, you need a job and money, so there goes your chance at saying something that makes sense.
Nasty

Asheville, NC

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Fluck Obama!

Since: Aug 13

Simpsonville, SC

#11 Sep 25, 2013
I don't know a single health care provider that supports this. Working in health care is not the place to be. We spend so much and have so little uggh. Government sponsored health/dental care is poor care, don't believe me go to Europe and look at their teeth. A fine example of government provided dental care. Go to Canada and get put on a 6 month waiting list for bypass surgery.
Nasty

Asheville, NC

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Right wrote:
I believe that affordable health care is a basic human right! I am sick of going to the hospital to be over charged by hospitals that are trying to recoup costs racked up on unpaid bills by those who are uninsured! Yay Obama! Thank you soooooo much!
If you really want to know what a basic human right is it's the right to say No and that means Hell No!...lol...If you want you some Obamecare...I suggest you buy you some Obamecare...I myself don't want No Obamecare and I damn sure am not buying something I don't want.
Repubicat

Simpsonville, SC

#13 Sep 25, 2013
$328 is cheap compared to what insurance cost now, since companies subsidize a large percentage of the cost or you pay it by not making as much miney on your check. Your price could be lowered if the government did like it should and charge smokes 3 times as much, fatasses 3 times as much, drinkers 3 times as much, etc. I think it should be 10 times higher for smokers myself. Either that and add $10 per pack in taxes to help offset the burden smokers put on our healthcare system.
Nasty

Asheville, NC

#14 Sep 25, 2013
Repubicat wrote:
$328 is cheap compared to what insurance cost now, since companies subsidize a large percentage of the cost or you pay it by not making as much miney on your check. Your price could be lowered if the government did like it should and charge smokes 3 times as much, fatasses 3 times as much, drinkers 3 times as much, etc. I think it should be 10 times higher for smokers myself. Either that and add $10 per pack in taxes to help offset the burden smokers put on our healthcare system.
You flucking idiot do you really think anyone is going to listen to a flucking dumbass that can't even spell money...Get Off the Blackroot juice you dumbass it's affected your abilty to think for yourself!
Spellchecker

Mars Hill, NC

#15 Sep 25, 2013
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You flucking idiot do you really think anyone is going to listen to a flucking dumbass that can't even spell money...Get Off the Blackroot juice you dumbass it's affected your abilty to think for yourself!
Says the guy who can't spell the word ability above and "bunch" in another post. Go away, your 4th grade education is showing.
Awful

Greer, SC

#16 Sep 26, 2013
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
You flucking idiot do you really think anyone is going to listen to a flucking dumbass that can't even spell money...Get Off the Blackroot juice you dumbass it's affected your abilty to think for yourself!
Tnere you go nasty! You can't even have a conversation with out throwing in curse words. You are the kind of Fool that we don't need in our country. Just leave and go back to whence u came from. Go back to the lance Wheeler you could beat your wife with out fear forma the police

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Right wrote:
I believe that affordable health care is a basic human right! I am sick of going to the hospital to be over charged by hospitals that are trying to recoup costs racked up on unpaid bills by those who are uninsured! Yay Obama! Thank you soooooo much!
Wait....you think Obamacare is going to make health care affordable? That's adorable.

Since: Aug 13

Simpsonville, SC

#18 Sep 27, 2013
It is going to make health care like gold. Who takes Obamacare's substandard insurance? It is next to impossible to find a doctor that will take Medicare because it is wrapped up in such red tape, low payment and payment delays. If you were a farmer would you sell your crops to the government when they pay 20% less than private buyers and pay you months later after your crops have been eaten?
Nasty

Asheville, NC

#19 Sep 27, 2013
Omamecare is law I hope all the democrats get there
arsholes rimmed out really good and hard just the way they like it!

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>They can't. They have just written them off in the past and passed their loses off to those who could pay, thus the reason for Obamacare.
lol at thinking this is the reason for Obamacare. The reason is for more government control. It's that simple. Bless you if you think it's about anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 18 min Thats right 28
april mathis 37 min No name 5
Holly gouge 46 min No name 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 1 hr Old geezer 260
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 2 hr Jenny 32
Michelle Bartlet 5 hr Nogood 3
Is god real im lost 8 hr toejam 109

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages