mvp

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2013
We was driving up toms creek and seen bout 15 people handling rattlesnakes on the creek at buck creek and baptizing people. We went over and talked to them. They said they were holiness serpent handlers. They were nice, but def. Different...lol said they had a church in north cove.
Faith

Greer, SC

#2 Sep 18, 2013
That is an awesome church! I love it there. I haven't taken up a serpent yet but I will soon be ready to.
Well

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Whatever floats people's boats is fine by me. Just watch out for God Fearing though, I'm sure that being will try to smite anything XD
holyrollers

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Amen...they are great ppl! I went there. The church they have. The music sounded like acid rockabilly!!! Lol ...definately coolest church in area...but only had like 15 ot 20 people. They didn't handle snakes the nite I went, but danced together and rolled in the floor for three hours...lol
OMG

Greer, SC

#5 Sep 18, 2013
I just can't believe that u people are so lame. Take the snake!
Was There

Morgantown, WV

#6 Jun 10, 2014
I used to live there and go to the little church in North Cove. As far as I know, the church is not holding services right now. The brother that oversaw the building and led the meetings is currently doing missionary work. Yes, people would roll on the floor, we would sing, handle fire, take up serpents, speak in tongues, heal the sick, etc... It was a very powerful place. I have yet to find anything quite like that little place. One brother kept the building up and initiated services, but there was no "leader". We would all come and let Jesus have His way.
PublicDefender

Greenville, SC

#7 Jun 11, 2014
and right now even God is saying.....wow, I have realy gotta think this free will think through again!!! Studipidity is contagious!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2014
Roger B Taney is a snake charmer. Does that count?
BDC

United States

#9 Sep 13, 2016
Was There wrote:
I used to live there and go to the little church in North Cove. As far as I know, the church is not holding services right now. The brother that oversaw the building and led the meetings is currently doing missionary work. Yes, people would roll on the floor, we would sing, handle fire, take up serpents, speak in tongues, heal the sick, etc... It was a very powerful place. I have yet to find anything quite like that little place. One brother kept the building up and initiated services, but there was no "leader". We would all come and let Jesus have His way.
I ran services there from 1998 til a couple years ago. We had heaven on earth in that little building. Thank God for the memories. Much love in Jesus name...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear HUSBAND w/ another girl 2 hr Hank Hill 31
Kyle Hollifield, another piece of trash that ne... 2 hr Rodger 17
DSS Will Be Called 3 hr Sickening 9
News State should rethink closing sheltered workshops (Oct '07) 5 hr tim bennett 21
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 6 hr Alex 591
Armpit of McDowell County 9 hr FedUp 35
Glenwood. School 10 hr I went to Glenwood 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages