School Board Continues to Struggle Af...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Board Watch

Lincolnton, NC

#43 Apr 24, 2010
supporter wrote:
First off, the idiot that posted about Brians mom is just that an idiot! She is a great person.
Next, when we voted for the school board did the entire county not vote on them??? There are several different "districts", but the entire county voted on The MCDOWELL COUNTY school board. If he was to only serve the OLD FORT district should only the people of Old Fort not have been able to vote on their district?? Brian was NOT elected on the OLD FORT SCHOOL BOARD, he was elected on The McDowell County school Board. That is just what he has been doing over the past 6 years, serving the ENTIRE school board. Yes, Brian did move to Pleasant Gardens but if you wanted to get technical his address would probably be Old Fort because he lives in the Greenlee community and their mailing address in that community is Old Fort.
Thanks Brian for your hard work in our community and throughout the county.
He has spent the last 6 years being priscilla and trollingers lap dog and yes man. If you want to get technical, he no longer lives in the Old fort district, period. He should pay back the salary he stoled and move on.
seriously

Lyman, SC

#44 Apr 24, 2010
Board Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
He has spent the last 6 years being priscilla and trollingers lap dog and yes man. If you want to get technical, he no longer lives in the Old fort district, period. He should pay back the salary he stoled and move on.
"stoled" YOU ARE KIDDING ME, RIGHT??
Board Watch

Lincolnton, NC

#45 Apr 24, 2010
If he knowingly and wilfully moved out of the district, and then hid the fact that he had moved out, then he owes any salary that was payed to him while he lived outside the district.
lysdexic

Spartanburg, SC

#46 Apr 24, 2010
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
"stoled" YOU ARE KIDDING ME, RIGHT??
of course board watch is serious...he's THE board watcher (i would suppose self-appointed none the less), and i'm thankful for it. without him they might be learnin' them young'uns to acutally spell the right way. damn liberal commie educators...
seriously, the mentality of some of the people around here kills me...
Board Watch

Lincolnton, NC

#47 Apr 25, 2010
lysdexic wrote:
<quoted text>
of course board watch is serious...he's THE board watcher (i would suppose self-appointed none the less), and i'm thankful for it. without him they might be learnin' them young'uns to acutally spell the right way. damn liberal commie educators...
seriously, the mentality of some of the people around here kills me...
Without me stating the obvious, most would continue to be oblivious.
seriously

Lyman, SC

#48 Apr 25, 2010
Board Watch wrote:
If he knowingly and wilfully moved out of the district, and then hid the fact that he had moved out, then he owes any salary that was payed to him while he lived outside the district.
I was referring to your use of the word "stoled." I thought for a second I was reading something that a 4 year old wrote. If you want to be taken seriously, I would try to do a little better than that board watch. Do you say "eated?" "runned?" lmao
lysdexic

Spartanburg, SC

#49 Apr 25, 2010
Board Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Without me stating the obvious, most would continue to be oblivious.
and your point is? i think you may be the most oblivious on here with this last reply
very very thoughtful

Greer, SC

#50 Apr 25, 2010
i do not like how people have treated mrs piercy and will suport brian till the very end thank you brian piercy
very very thoughtful

Greer, SC

#51 Apr 25, 2010
supporter wrote:
First off, the idiot that posted about Brians mom is just that an idiot! She is a great person.
Next, when we voted for the school board did the entire county not vote on them??? There are several different "districts", but the entire county voted on The MCDOWELL COUNTY school board. If he was to only serve the OLD FORT district should only the people of Old Fort not have been able to vote on their district?? Brian was NOT elected on the OLD FORT SCHOOL BOARD, he was elected on The McDowell County school Board. That is just what he has been doing over the past 6 years, serving the ENTIRE school board. Yes, Brian did move to Pleasant Gardens but if you wanted to get technical his address would probably be Old Fort because he lives in the Greenlee community and their mailing address in that community is Old Fort.
Thanks Brian for your hard work in our community and throughout the county.
i compleatly agree thank you for the support
very very thoughtful

Greer, SC

#52 Apr 25, 2010
Progress Marion wrote:
What is the policy on how long you have to report a move out of the elected district?
I have yet to see where that has been established to know where to go from there?
the policy states that mr piercy was compleatly in the right to finish his 4 year term

“Progress for Marion / McDowell”

Since: Nov 09

East Marion

#53 Apr 25, 2010
very very thoughtful wrote:
<quoted text>
the policy states that mr piercy was compleatly in the right to finish his 4 year term
If that is factual then there is nothing wrong with what Mr. Piercy has done. This was my reasoning for asking this at the start of this forum.

Maybe the policy needs reviewed but if there is nothing stating Mr. Piercy had to report in a certain amount of time then some posters owe him an apology regardless of the job they think he was doing.
rw friend

Morganton, NC

#54 Apr 25, 2010
Progress Marion wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is factual then there is nothing wrong with what Mr. Piercy has done. This was my reasoning for asking this at the start of this forum.
Maybe the policy needs reviewed but if there is nothing stating Mr. Piercy had to report in a certain amount of time then some posters owe him an apology regardless of the job they think he was doing.
TAINT NO POSTER OWE HIM A GOSH DARN THANG.
PIERCY IS A LOSER, TOOK THE COUNTY FOLK FOR A RIDE.
HE'S GONNA GIT WHAT IS COMIN' FER HIM. WATCH N C.
Doh

Greenville, SC

#55 Apr 25, 2010
i do not like how people have treated mrs piercy and will suport brian till the very end thank you brian piercy
The kool-aid is just waiting for you to drink it, the end is nigh.
Jest saying

Lincolnton, NC

#56 Apr 25, 2010
Piercy resigned.
Too Bad

Lincolnton, NC

#57 Apr 26, 2010
<quoted text>
i compleatly agree thank you for the support
Brian Piercy was just a puppet for Priscilla and Trollinger. Ask board members what Piercy's rationale was for raising fees on football games.
Teacher Connection

Lincolnton, NC

#58 Apr 26, 2010
Brian piercy has been called "not the sharpest tool in the shed" for good reason. Priscilla is called "gullible and naive" for a good reason. Lynne Green is called a "Jerk and an arrogant Assh*le" for a good reason. Wayne Miller is called a "Trollinger clone,an Ass Kisser" for a good reason. Where there is smoke there is fire.

“Distrust Elected Officials ”

Since: Apr 08

Rutherfordton

#59 Apr 26, 2010
Progress Marion wrote:
<quoted text>
My problem lies with his deception. Ask a few board members what he said about his move and his intent to keep it a secret.

“Progress for Marion / McDowell”

Since: Nov 09

East Marion

#60 Apr 26, 2010
If there was intentional deception then that's a totally different situation. I can agree with that being wrong regardless of the policy for reporting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David DJ Cash (Mar '15) 1 hr Mom 6
Krystal Murphy 1 hr Mike 6
Baxters 19 hr Lmao 28
Justice for Chris English Thank god R.I.P 20 hr Tammy H 7
Meth Heads Sat Just Saying 55
cleanup underway Sat frank 2
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) Sat the hood 101

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance