Courtney Truesdale
AG

Polkville, NC

#24 Nov 28, 2012
The realist wrote:
Oh did I strike a nerve with the fat jokes :(
Ummm no.... I didn't even realize you made a fat joke. I know it's not at my expense 5'4 134.
Here to ask

United States

#25 Nov 29, 2012
Ag what's your age
AG

United States

#26 Nov 29, 2012
Here to ask wrote:
Ag what's your age
Old enough to know better.... What's yours?(24)
The only one here

United States

#27 Nov 30, 2012
She's amazing :)
lame

Hixson, TN

#28 May 27, 2013
She's a nasty slut that will do anything for a pain pill or money ... I think the word for that is prostitute .. lol
Ethan

Asheville, NC

#29 May 27, 2013
Wow you are a sad individual. Why are you so angry and bitter?
Tammy

Marion, NC

#30 May 27, 2013
The realist wrote:
Oh did I strike a nerve with the fat jokes :(
You're talking about Marion. Most are fat and hoes.
Hugh Hefner

Asheville, NC

#31 May 28, 2013
Tammy,Tammy how in the world are you in any kind of position to talk about someone being fat? Did your man cheat on you with a female that has three kids by three different men?
hahaha

Nebo, NC

#32 May 31, 2013
she is at it again http://www.hickoryrecord.com/mcdowell_news/ne... ... when will she learn

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#33 May 31, 2013
CourtneyTruesdale wrote:
*yawns* bi+ches bi+ches bi+ches *shakes head* Dont you have something to do besides say my name lmao :) No, no wait! This is your career.. right. LAME since you know my name and all hit me up!*KELV* Yes, it has opened up again :) never stops!*EDNA* Im posted in the marion area so i guess that means i dont work in hickory.*PLAYMATE* Whatchu wanna know boo boo :)?*REALLY WTF* Hi goob(:*HAHAHA*(couldnt you pick a better name than that, what..? you going to stick your tongue out at me lmao?)GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC BI+CH remember step up or shut up baby cakes *Muahhhh* You take care now :) bye bye.
Didn't you steal from your granny? Hmmm.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#34 Jun 4, 2013
oh...she cant reply.. shes in jail for stealing from granny.
courtney truesdale

Smartt, TN

#35 Oct 11, 2013
Pickless wrote:
oh...she cant reply.. shes in jail for stealing from granny.
Lmao oh no baby! She admittedly came out that she lied about the charges that she was angry with me its in the DA papers and bi+CH I don't think its your business! Get a life!
courtney truesdale

Smartt, TN

#36 Oct 11, 2013
lame wrote:
She's a nasty slut that will do anything for a pain pill or money ... I think the word for that is prostitute .. lol
Lmao oh lord your killing me you really are :-)
courtney truesdale

Smartt, TN

#37 Oct 11, 2013
Do we have lives? Yes No maybe so? Let's get back to them :-) I'm getting paid for that incident lol good day
Tae

United States

#38 Nov 22, 2013
courtney truesdale wrote:
Do we have lives? Yes No maybe so? Let's get back to them :-) I'm getting paid for that incident lol good day
LMAOOOOO! Ill reply to that. i just had a laugh :) and yeah they need to stay out what they dont know. If you dont know the inside details, how are you gonna judge from the outside? Well.. we all know this family hates people. Kuz people aint got nun better to do then be up somebody ass.
CourtneyTruesdal e

Dillsboro, NC

#39 Nov 23, 2013
The drama count down here is ridiculous!!! People are quick to open there mouth and run it twisting the story till it don't make sense!! Plus why go on here? I'm sure we cross each others path once and awhile. Say it to my face its much easier then using a fake name and jaw jacking. If you look at other topic forms marion has the worst topic for posting people's name on here and running their mouth.not to mention were top for a lot of things.
you know me boo

Asheville, NC

#40 Jan 17, 2014
first off I know Courtney. we was at one time good friends. I caught her in some lies and backed off for a while. she was young and just wanting to "fit in" I guess. but when I think of our friend shop she was a great friend. what she does is HER business.. I met her grandma. she was nice to me but everyone is when you first meet them. I haven't seen or talked to Courtney in a long time. people change and grow up.. something you people that hide behind topics should do GROW UP... why hide behind a phone/computer??? are you a chicken shit? if you "know so much" why not call her out and settle your problems... it's all jealousy I'm sure:) Marion is full of jealous bitches feeding off drama!!!! Courtney may have done this or that who knows but at least she put her name out here and she has a backbone. so grow up and quit trying to make someone else look bad so whoever you are can feel better about yourself!! Courtney keep holding your head up and hold your friends close and your enemies closer!! love you girl!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#41 Jan 18, 2014
(clap, clap, clap, clap,) Brilliant absolutely Brilliant. Never made me believe anything anyone of you stupid ass women on this thing have even text, talk is cheap. Courtney you know who this is..no Mystery, sister likes to talk a lot..
u dumb

United States

#42 Jan 21, 2014
Tai Fighter wrote:
(clap, clap, clap, clap,) Brilliant absolutely Brilliant. Never made me believe anything anyone of you stupid ass women on this thing have even text, talk is cheap. Courtney you know who this is..no Mystery, sister likes to talk a lot..
Apparently u have nothing better to do but b on this site get a job!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#43 Jan 21, 2014
u dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently u have nothing better to do but b on this site get a job!
your name fits the comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 2 min Whips nip Christ 205
Janet Lewis 1 hr Yep 9
gay guys in McDowell county want to talk (Aug '15) 4 hr Jon 19
Chowtime pizza 4 hr Jon 3
oxygen is racist (Jan '16) 14 hr Ook McEekington 2
bear hunting with dogs (Jan '09) 21 hr Deborah H 35
Billy Crowe Thu picture perfect 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages