What do you want to know?
playmate 03

Hendersonville, NC

#3 Nov 25, 2012
what about her?
Wtf really

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Really you ppl should leave her the fux alone its some bs that you ppl gonna be so fuxing lame you have to use the Internet to find out about someone just ask her I'm sure she would have no problem telling you to fux off or I can do it for her if she doesn't want to
hahaha

Barnardsville, NC

#6 Nov 26, 2012
U must be one of the few friends she has that she has not screwed over...
Wtf really

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
No I'm not but I can look past that unlike everyone else
Edna

Candler, NC

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Does she work at Lowes in Hickory?
hahaha

Barnardsville, NC

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Yeah I did look past all that until she stoled from me
CourtneyTruesdal e

Asheville, NC

#11 Nov 26, 2012
*yawns* bi+ches bi+ches bi+ches *shakes head* Dont you have something to do besides say my name lmao :) No, no wait! This is your career.. right. LAME since you know my name and all hit me up!*KELV* Yes, it has opened up again :) never stops!*EDNA* Im posted in the marion area so i guess that means i dont work in hickory.*PLAYMATE* Whatchu wanna know boo boo :)?*REALLY WTF* Hi goob(:*HAHAHA*(couldnt you pick a better name than that, what..? you going to stick your tongue out at me lmao?)GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC BI+CH remember step up or shut up baby cakes *Muahhhh* You take care now :) bye bye.
AG

Polkville, NC

#12 Nov 26, 2012
You have a nasty mouth! I wonder if you are as nasty as your mouth? Probably.*yawn* your thread is boring.... Think I will go to sleep now.
CourtneyTruesdal e

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2012
And why are you on this page lmao i might be :) wanna find out...? No? THEN STFU!
playmate 03

Hendersonville, NC

#14 Nov 26, 2012
hey what's up?
AG

Polkville, NC

#15 Nov 26, 2012
CourtneyTruesdale wrote:
And why are you on this page lmao i might be :) wanna find out...? No? THEN STFU!
You couldn't make me if you tried. Your a nasty girl with a big mouth and nothing to back it up. Now go kiss your mama with that mouth. Yuck!
CourtneyTruesdal e

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2012
*PLAYMATE* Hi(: sitting here enjoying. Whater you up to? I find it funny i dont "back it up" but.. theres nothing to back up anonymous=nothing.
AG

Polkville, NC

#17 Nov 27, 2012
CourtneyTruesdale wrote:
*PLAYMATE* Hi(: sitting here enjoying. Whater you up to? I find it funny i dont "back it up" but.. theres nothing to back up anonymous=nothing.
My initials are up there. You know who I am!
Kelv

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2012
I been thinking about this for 14hrs. I cant think of anything, ag...? Ass graber? You got me.
AG

Polkville, NC

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Kelv wrote:
I been thinking about this for 14hrs. I cant think of anything, ag...? Ass graber? You got me.
That's because you THINK nasty.... There are plenty of names that start with an A.
The realist

United States

#21 Nov 28, 2012
This whole post is retarded you all short bus regarded and don't get me started on ag that chick only blow guys that carry HIV you know ag really stand for aggressive now we all know why she mad Twinkies went outa business
AG

Polkville, NC

#22 Nov 28, 2012
The realist wrote:
This whole post is retarded you all short bus regarded and don't get me started on ag that chick only blow guys that carry HIV you know ag really stand for aggressive now we all know why she mad Twinkies went outa business
Lol sounds like your the one who rides the short bus.
The realist

Tucker, GA

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Oh did I strike a nerve with the fat jokes :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DIAMOND dALTON 4 hr tea kettle 1
FBI dumps AntiWhite hate Group Southern Poverty... 7 hr Eric Blair 38
Rumors of tax evasion swirl around Trump 7 hr Eric Blair 23
Where is Brock???? 9 hr Thatonechick 3
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 12 hr Whip naughty Cana... 190
Ethan Allen 21 hr Curious 32
Tree frogs in my pool (Jul '10) Mon Monica Blanco 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages