List of single Good guys in Marion......

List of single Good guys in Marion... if there is such a thing.

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Burnsville, NC

#1 Mar 11, 2012
need first and last name and what u think is "good" about them
TELLIN IT

Candler, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2012
honestly your not going to get a goodlist asing on here because there are to many haters on here to post anyones names as soon as someone does you will find several others that are going to talk trash due to them getting turned down or whatever reason it may be but good luck to you anyways

Burnsville, NC

#3 Mar 11, 2012
TELLIN IT wrote:
honestly your not going to get a goodlist asing on here because there are to many haters on here to post anyones names as soon as someone does you will find several others that are going to talk trash due to them getting turned down or whatever reason it may be but good luck to you anyways
Very true Im staring to figure that out lol thanks
TELLIN IT

Candler, NC

#4 Mar 11, 2012
Not a problem lol how old are you anyways

Burnsville, NC

#5 Mar 11, 2012
21 why?
TELLIN IT

Candler, NC

#6 Mar 11, 2012
jw lol
STFU

Asheville, NC

#7 Mar 11, 2012
SingleMom2010 wrote:
need first and last name and what u think is "good" about them
Post your real name first and last, bet your a fat welfare bitch looking for a baby daddy and a free ride.
Lame

Mosheim, TN

#8 Mar 11, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your real name first and last, bet your a fat welfare bitch looking for a baby daddy and a free ride.
bi*ch you didn't even put your dam name so how ab you stfu...lame a**holes that won't to run there dam mouth cuz they have nothing better to do! She didnt say anything that deserved some dumbass comment like that so grow the hell up
Lame

Netherlands

#9 Mar 11, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you're a fatter dork with your pants around your ankles waiting to j**k off to random dudes.

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Mar 12, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
my name is mariah for your information! And im not posting my last name because you never know what kind of creeps are on here. Like you for example. You had no right to make a comment like that abd for your information im not on welfare. I take care if my daughter just like any other responsible mother woild. Her dad was a pos and would rather be a lil kid then take csre of his daughter. And no im not tryjng to find a baby daddy or wanting a free ride. I took care of my daughter all by myself while i was with her dad and i still am. I dont need a man to do it for me. Get ur facts straight

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Mar 12, 2012
Lame wrote:
<quoted text> bi*ch you didn't even put your dam name so how ab you stfu...lame a**holes that won't to run there dam mouth cuz they have nothing better to do! She didnt say anything that deserved some dumbass comment like that so grow the hell up
Thank you. Its good to know there are SOME good and decent ppl on this site
Free advice

Weaverville, NC

#12 Mar 12, 2012
No matter what anyone tells you don't try and hook up with ANYONE. It could be dangerous. Please take this advice.

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Mar 13, 2012
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
I got $100 says this chick is more than 180 pounds and hasn't earned a check in a least 18 months.
fixed car free

Candler, NC

#14 Mar 13, 2012
joey rector

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2012
TC Pagan. I hear he is the snuggle king

United States

#16 Mar 13, 2012
TC is nothing more then a loser. He gets mad when someone turns him down then starts talking shit about them. He goes around making fun of ppl when he doesn't have ne right to do do since well never mind about that lol. Ne who I wouldn't try him. I turned him down n he started treating me calling me names and all kinds of rude shit. He is too desperate I'm just saying.
Piggy Blaster

Asheville, NC

#17 Mar 13, 2012
SingleMom2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
my name is maria for your information! And im not posting my last name because you never know what kind of creeps are on here. Like you for example. You had no right to make a comment like that abd for your information im not on welfare. I take care if my daughter just like any other responsible mother woild. Her dad was a pos and would rather be a lil kid then take csre of his daughter. And no im not tryjng to find a baby daddy or wanting a free ride. I took care of my daughter all by myself while i was with her dad and i still am. I dont need a man to do it for me. Get ur facts straight
Let me get this straight...you want a list of good guys first and last name to be posted on here...but you refuse to post your last name( that is if maria is your real first name...and now your bitching because you got out on your bullshit....heres a fact for you...if you on here searching for a man your either a fat azz ugly bitch or you got a kid who you don't know who the baby daddy is so your looking to move in on some poor smuck and make his miserable with your fat azz....or you looking to turn tricks, which is maria?
free bird

Candler, NC

#18 Mar 14, 2012
Buster at Busters Garage
marionguys

Burnsville, NC

#19 Mar 14, 2012
you're lookin' for a needle that ain't in this haystack.
Bluntly_Honest

Marion, NC

#20 Mar 14, 2012
firecracker3369 wrote:
TC is nothing more then a loser. He gets mad when someone turns him down then starts talking shit about them. He goes around making fun of ppl when he doesn't have ne right to do do since well never mind about that lol. Ne who I wouldn't try him. I turned him down n he started treating me calling me names and all kinds of rude shit. He is too desperate I'm just saying.
He also tries to 'hook up' with women who are in relationships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tice Randolph (Nov '12) 54 min braless 29
;) my black fantasy 5 hr po po hehaw 1
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 7 hr Tim B 69
LaRaInA bobby 13 hr iceicebaby1 6
Dylan Grindstaff 13 hr ionmeoff69 1
ufos over us 70 west area 17 hr dave 1
Baxters 20 hr curious 1

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance