Washington Times: "Obama worst Presid...

Washington Times: "Obama worst President EVER".

Posted in the Marion Forum

MGM

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jul 3, 2014
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/... All I can say is THANK GOD FOR OBAMA!. After one big bite out of the turd that constitutes Obama and the Democrats, American voters will not be coming back for 20 years, if ever.
Duh

Greer, SC

#2 Jul 3, 2014
MGM wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com /news/2014/jul/2/curl-obama-is -the-worst-president-ever/?utm _source=RSS_Feed&utm_mediu m=RSS All I can say is THANK GOD FOR OBAMA!. After one big bite out of the turd that constitutes Obama and the Democrats, American voters will not be coming back for 20 years, if ever.
Angry white man here! Just spewing his venom!
MJM

Burnsville, NC

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry white man here! Just spewing his venom!
The Washington times is an angry White Man? Hmmmm.
Duh

Greer, SC

#5 Jul 3, 2014
MJM wrote:
<quoted text> The Washington times is an angry White Man? Hmmmm.
It's very radical far right news. The washington post is much better news.
Hargraves

Marion, NC

#6 Jul 3, 2014
It was a landline telephone poll. Guess who they called.......Old people in Republican states.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#7 Jul 3, 2014
Sí, ha sido bueno para mi pueblo. MJM, espero que haya un zurullo en su café.
Paco

Greer, SC

#8 Jul 3, 2014
Juan_Valdez wrote:
Sí, ha sido bueno para mi pueblo. MJM, espero que haya un zurullo en su café.
Jajaja! Tenga lo por seguro que este imbecil le gusta la mierda! Que coma mucha mierda, asi que siempre le gusta hablarla! Hemos visto este hombre es el peor racista que hay!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Jajaja! Tenga lo por seguro que este imbecil le gusta la mierda! Que coma mucha mierda, asi que siempre le gusta hablarla! Hemos visto este hombre es el peor racista que hay!
Sí, yo apostaría que come montones de mierda. Es una pena, que podía usar eso para fertilizar mis cultivos.
MGM

Burnsville, NC

#10 Jul 3, 2014
Juan_Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sí, yo apostaría que come montones de mierda. Es una pena, que podía usar eso para fertilizar mis cultivos.
Sounds like a flock of parakeets jabbering.
DUH

Greer, SC

#11 Jul 3, 2014
MGM wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like a flock of parakeets jabbering.
Bob you wouldn't have the capacity to even learn another language! You aren't smart enough.
When does it end

Marion, NC

#13 Jul 3, 2014
I thought you went on vacation for 2week
MGM

Burnsville, NC

#14 Jul 4, 2014
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob you wouldn't have the capacity to even learn another language! You aren't smart enough.
This is America, English spoken here, want to jabber?, go to Guatemala, I will buy your plane ticket.
DUH

Greer, SC

#15 Jul 4, 2014
MGM wrote:
<quoted text> This is America, English spoken here, want to jabber?, go to Guatemala, I will buy your plane ticket.
Listen! This is a free country! People can speak any thing that they want! We are dealing with Robert Carpenter here. Remember Bob. "Monkey jabber". LOL! You idiot! I bet u even think that Jesus spoke English!
MJM

Burnsville, NC

#16 Jul 4, 2014
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen! This is a free country! People can speak any thing that they want! We are dealing with Robert Carpenter here. Remember Bob. "Monkey jabber". LOL! You idiot! I bet u even think that Jesus spoke English!
Cry me a river, you big boob. LOL. You have Robert Carpenter embedded in your subconscious, does he haunt your dreams like Freddie Krueger? LLLLMFAO!!!!! tTake my advice, stop practicing self abuse!.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Jul 4, 2014
Cliven wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....old duh needs to rip the lace off it's panties and grow a set. God, what a pansy!! His wife must have messed around with one of his renters and got her pregnant. Honestly, i don't think "he" has it in "him!!"
I bet if he did grow some balls, it would turn you on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire coach 31 min Clyde 33
Lavish Gilly 59 min Lmao 15
Scott Lutz (Jan '16) 5 hr Pretty pink 4
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 9 hr Barry 1,269
Big D*ck (Mar '13) 11 hr Dont wear a bra 58
New Federal DNA Project Starting in Marion 15 hr JBFishy 18
Gays in McDowell Co (Dec '14) 15 hr Truth 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance