Addicts and Junkies

Mars Hill, NC

#1 Sep 15, 2013
You are all dead , You died the day you threw away your children,family,lives for dope . So love that dope it's all you have now .
Amen

Marion, NC

#2 Sep 15, 2013
Hallelujah!
idk

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2013
TOP wrote:
You are all dead , You died the day you threw away your children,family,lives for dope . So love that dope it's all you have now .
get a life
Yeah

Mars Hill, NC

#4 Sep 15, 2013
That's right get a life . Get out there and have fun . Life's about the party . So get your pipe and hit it ..
get over it

Ashburn, VA

#5 Sep 15, 2013
Why is this all anybody talks about on here anymore, if you don't do it yourself then don't worry about it it's their life they are messing up not yours!
captain spaulding

Marion, NC

#6 Sep 15, 2013
boredinmarion tried to get me to do meth with her last night told her she crazy maybe would smoke reefer but that it
drugsradisease

Burnsville, NC

#7 Sep 27, 2013
pretty sure the 'its ur life' argument is moot. it effects everyone not just them. ask the kids getting raised by grandparents.
yea

Nebo, NC

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Well I'm pretty sure the kids getting raised by their grandparents, aunts, uncles whoever will have a much better life with them then being raised by their junkie mom or dad even though I know it would be hard not having them in their life
hatedrugs

Davidson, NC

#9 Sep 27, 2013
Pills ruined my family, my husband got on them and for 2 years I watched him slowly kill himself. He abused me, controlled me sent me to the emergency room. I tried and tried to get him to stop for our kids but he just got worse, he was stealing from us, pawning everything, started shooting up. I left of Corse and he would call me begging to see the kids and if I let him in my house he would steal from me. Eventually he did start going to the clinic (which is really no better) now he goes to church but our relationship is beyond repair. addicts don't realize or even remember what they put their families through. I love him for giving me two beautiful babies and I do forgive him but I can never forget and our relationship would never be the same

Marion, NC

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Hit some good crack last night and it won't be the last time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police FINALLY getting the right recruits. 10 min Colonel Kurtz 12
Anger erupts in Ferguson. 37 min Robert 10
Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum 41 min Cliven 157
The Junglefication of Baltinig. 45 min Cliven 21
Kenyan offers goats for Malaria Obongoe. 45 min Robert 12
Putin vs obammy 1 hr Cliven 2
Carpenter and Cliven Get Married (Oct '14) 1 hr notbob 47
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE