not the father Maury
come on

Akron, OH

#1 Apr 3, 2014
how many people actually think that whiter than white ho's baby actually belongs to her black man??? There's no way her baby is mixed. She's just trying to stick him with it. When she was in B'ville she said she didn't know who her baby daddy was
Jack Sit

Marion, NC

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Who gives a flying intercourse you penis puffer.
who

Old Fort, NC

#3 Apr 3, 2014
come on wrote:
how many people actually think that whiter than white ho's baby actually belongs to her black man??? There's no way her baby is mixed. She's just trying to stick him with it. When she was in B'ville she said she didn't know who her baby daddy was
who you talking about?
KeepYourLoinFrui tHome

Marion, NC

#4 Apr 3, 2014
Jack Sit wrote:
Who gives a flying intercourse you penis puffer.
I think I love you!
wow

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2014
come on wrote:
yes who exactly are you talking ab? Cuz if it's who I think the guy is my cousin and I've wondered myself....
come on

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 4, 2014
she's named after a motorcycle LOL but seriously when she was living in Burnsville she was "dating" two white guys that I know of...one was named Casey and when she got pregnant she said she had NO idea whose it was. Her whole family was waiting to see what race it looked like!!! Ain't no way that is his baby DOE but he will be the one to end up paying for her.
really

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2014
What does it matter to you if its his baby or not? Are you a part of their relationship? No.. So leave it alone. If he is happy with her and the baby does it matter?? And he is mixed. So of course the baby is going to be light skinned..
come on

Akron, OH

#8 Apr 18, 2014
really wrote:
What does it matter to you if its his baby or not? Are you a part of their relationship? No.. So leave it alone. If he is happy with her and the baby does it matter?? And he is mixed. So of course the baby is going to be light skinned..
All I'm saying is when they break up (the odds are in favor of that happening) let's see how "happy" he is paying child support for 18 yrs for a baby that isn't his!!! If it doesn't matter to him then she should be honest with him and say "Hey, she may not be yours!"
livelovelaugh

Paintsville, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2014
What's the difference if he's in love with the mom & thinks the baby is his. Could be mocha colored happens a lot depending on their family genes. Besides even if its not his the baby needs a daddy that loves her & a family to love her. No different then adopting a strangers baby & raising it just like yours namesake & all. If he's ok with it then suck it up & accept it. Its their business anyway none of yours, just because your crushing up on him don't make his business your business
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is when they break up (the odds are in favor of that happening) let's see how "happy" he is paying child support for 18 yrs for a baby that isn't his!!! If it doesn't matter to him then she should be honest with him and say "Hey, she may not be yours!"
come on

Akron, OH

#10 Apr 18, 2014
livelovelaugh wrote:
What's the difference if he's in love with the mom & thinks the baby is his. Could be mocha colored happens a lot depending on their family genes. Besides even if its not his the baby needs a daddy that loves her & a family to love her. No different then adopting a strangers baby & raising it just like yours namesake & all. If he's ok with it then suck it up & accept it. Its their business anyway none of yours, just because your crushing up on him don't make his business your business
<quoted text>
True...you do have a good point except for the part of my crushing on him!!! LOL I'm old enough to be his grandmother!!! But you have given me food for thought. Thank you.
livelovelaugh

Paintsville, KY

#11 Apr 19, 2014
YW lol
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
True...you do have a good point except for the part of my crushing on him!!! LOL I'm old enough to be his grandmother!!! But you have given me food for thought. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Stumptown Preacher 1,678
Who is the new girl at Baxter cafeteria? 3 hr YoboyPizza 1
Brad pittman 5 hr Rowe 14
Keisha Welch (Nov '15) 7 hr Keisha Ledford Welch 12
Gay or Bi guys in marion!! 12 hr TLC 4
Michelle Bartlet 14 hr Nope 11
Columbia Forest Products 15 hr Bre 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages