First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not PC

Asheville, NC

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Abortion wrote:
Abortion is the best thing to ever happen to this country! Just think of all of the extra welfare benefits we would be paying out! I tell you abortion should be encouraged!
The issue of abortion in this county is nonexistant. Look up the data - nonexistant abortions in this county. People are prolife due to religion - though you'd hope religion would prevent the fornification. It don't. think of something else to discuss. No one has any real benefit to provide/teach birth control, teach abstinence, etc etc. These unplanned kids provide income for the rest of us. poor women have long ago figured out the taxpayers are pleased as punch to pay for every pregnancy, gladly pay huge medical bills for kids kept in the hospital for months and multiple surgeries for kids born too early, and gladly pay that childs health insurance until age 18- abortion is not something done round here- you get pregnant - you have the baby, you keep the baby. we need every kid born to provide jobs for a school system, to employee the vast DSS needed to investigate poor parenting and child abuse, to provide jobs in mental health for all the counseling necessary due to dysfunctional families, and to keep the court system busy. unplanned kids sustain the economy. it aint politically correct, but it is the truth
Bet you are glad

Raleigh, NC

#22 Dec 11, 2012
Abortion wrote:
Abortion is the best thing to ever happen to this country! Just think of all of the extra welfare benefits we would be paying out! I tell you abortion should be encouraged!
Bet you are glad your mother chose not to have an abortion. I mean think of all the money she would have saved if she had not raised you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Packett 3 hr 0Fs2give 10
crane resistoflex 13 hr PurpleflamingoDaddy 8
City of Marion will not enforce their Trash Can... 15 hr AthiestBoheme 4
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 19 hr Just Saying 56
Jaime "lil penis" Russell Thu Susan 14
Janet Lewis Thu Courtney 10
Who are the best Titan Athletes to play at McDo... (Jun '10) Thu oldie but goodie 157

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages