First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yep

Charlotte, NC

#122 Jan 31, 2013
angel hunt wrote:
First off let me tell all you dumb fucks you better shut your mouths. Melissa is one hell of a mother and adores both of her children. Brandon is almost 20 and had a long week at work you guys really think if she knew this would of happened she would have bought it no. so if you have anything to say be man enough to say your real name young old i don't care i will bust your mouth for talking about this family
You are just a stupid dumb azz!

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#123 Feb 5, 2013
Nothing wrong with giving a 16 year old some drink....the problem was letting them behind the wheel of a vehicle.

“The orginal”

Location hidden

#124 Feb 5, 2013
"The driver, 19-year-old Taylor Townsend, later admitted driving drunk"

What a dumbass....why would you admit that? Make the cops do their job, don't admit to things.
yep

Bennettsville, SC

#125 Feb 5, 2013
lulzers wrote:
Nothing wrong with giving a 16 year old some drink....the problem was letting them behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Your just a dumb azz!
angel hunt

College Grove, TN

#126 Feb 5, 2013
is that all you know how to say really . yep. maybe your the dumb ass
yep

Marion, NC

#127 Feb 5, 2013
angel hunt wrote:
is that all you know how to say really . yep. maybe your the dumb ass
No I can say a lot more. I just call it like it is.
Marion

Marion, NC

#129 Feb 6, 2013
It seems someone wanted to play the cool mom role and it backfires. Hopefully prison will straighten her out.
yep

Ocala, FL

#130 Feb 6, 2013
Marion wrote:
It seems someone wanted to play the cool mom role and it backfires. Hopefully prison will straighten her out.
A man. Sad what this mom did to the kids. No reason for her to have done this.
yeppers

United States

#131 Feb 7, 2013
Not just one mom, two mothers and a teen. If you read between the lines on all the charges you can tell the mother who provided her home for the kids to party in is letting her daughter take part of the blame. Same brand of cheap Vodka that the other mother bought and same size bottle, and bought on the same day. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out
CGR

Ellenboro, NC

#132 Feb 7, 2013
yeppers wrote:
Not just one mom, two mothers and a teen. If you read between the lines on all the charges you can tell the mother who provided her home for the kids to party in is letting her daughter take part of the blame. Same brand of cheap Vodka that the other mother bought and same size bottle, and bought on the same day. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out
The people you speak of are not known for being the brightest light on the block.

“The orginal”

Location hidden

#133 Feb 7, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just a dumb azz!
Irony
Stupid

Charlotte, NC

#134 Feb 7, 2013
Yeppers, those "mothers" r dumb!they r nothing but trash, low life's, scum of the last dirty bucket, dirt!! Wish they could be sued , but everyone knows they don't have shit, so, how can they be sued?? They should the ones providing the Ramos, Internet service, the new way if life for those that were paralyzed, not the pubic!!! But, thank God for the ones that want to help!!
Understood

Charlotte, NC

#135 Feb 7, 2013
I understand what, "stupid" is trying to say! Those trashy moms should be the ones paying for the ramps, Internet service, etc... Not the public! But... Thank God for the public for helping us out!!! Thank you for being so kind!! If those "mothers" didn't supply the booze, then none of us would be on here debating this!!!! If I was any of the kids involved, I would sue these "moms"!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm going to jail! 17 min Mymeemee 9
Austin hollifield the worst football player at ... 4 hr TitanOG 4
Pizza Joint (Feb '14) 5 hr Clinchfield OG 13
who is hiring? 6 hr MEE 6
Negroes burning American Flag in Ferguson. 6 hr A Anglin 5
FACT; Obama does'nt care about Ebola. 11 hr Cliven 9
Titans 12 hr Bobby 30
Marion Dating
Find my Match

Marion Jobs