Well the names have been released! Wh...
well

Ellenboro, NC

#61 Jan 19, 2013
Barry Soetoro wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you are as dense as an oak board. I don't care if you, me or anyone else wants to GIVE handouts till the end of time. What I have a problem with is government/politicians forcibly taking peoples money with the threat of jail, then spending that money to buy votes and gain/maintain power. Voluntarily helping those kids would be a decent and generous thing to do.
So you think it is decent and generous to support drunk driving? You must be drunk as we speak .
Barry Soetoro

Durham, NC

#62 Jan 19, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it is decent and generous to support drunk driving? You must be drunk as we speak .
Well, I'm not drunk but if I was I'd be sober in the morning. But you will still be an idiot in the morning.
well

Ellenboro, NC

#63 Jan 19, 2013
Barry Soetoro wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm not drunk but if I was I'd be sober in the morning. But you will still be an idiot in the morning.
No sorry only IDIOTS let things they can not control such as politics make them hateful individuals. Day after day you argue and lose sleep over something you will never have any control over. You are truly the idiot! Politics do not concern me. whats to be will be. I vote and leave it at that. I can't change the world. As for the gun control issues.... No worries here. I have plenty of guns.... Legally.
Barry Soetoro

Durham, NC

#64 Jan 20, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry only IDIOTS let things they can not control such as politics make them hateful individuals. Day after day you argue and lose sleep over something you will never have any control over. You are truly the idiot! Politics do not concern me. whats to be will be. I vote and leave it at that. I can't change the world. As for the gun control issues.... No worries here. I have plenty of guns.... Legally.
I'm hateful? I'm the one saying those kids injured in the wreck should be shown some compassion. Well, I was right about one thing. It is morning and you are still an idiot. Oh, and by the way, I don't know any of those kids or their families. It is simply the sad circumstances they are now in that brings me to have some compassion for them.
Food for thought

Marion, NC

#65 Jan 20, 2013
Sorry I don't think a fundraiser for a bunch of young adults (minus the 16 yr old )that were drunk as hell wrecked their car alcohol was supplied by a parent and then you want to pat them on the back and say poor baby here's a washing machine. Also them bragging yayyy I've got morphine but my 2 buddy's are paralyzed for the rest of their life. If these kids killed an innocent bystander would you still do a fundraiser? How about if they were black or Hispanic? I can tell you the answer would be NO! Obviously people don't understand they knew better! They knew not to drink drunk they simply didn't CARE! You know I see kids that have cancer something they can't control I will give my money and time to that. I know people that have lost everything they own in a fire will help them too. I won't however support young adults( because all but the 16 year old) are over 18 who boozed it up all day and night were even taking shots the morning it happened. Driving around town so erratically that people had already reported the car. They KNEW what they were doing and DIDN'T care!....so why should I ?
well

Charlotte, NC

#66 Jan 20, 2013
Food for thought wrote:
Sorry I don't think a fundraiser for a bunch of young adults (minus the 16 yr old )that were drunk as hell wrecked their car alcohol was supplied by a parent and then you want to pat them on the back and say poor baby here's a washing machine. Also them bragging yayyy I've got morphine but my 2 buddy's are paralyzed for the rest of their life. If these kids killed an innocent bystander would you still do a fundraiser? How about if they were black or Hispanic? I can tell you the answer would be NO! Obviously people don't understand they knew better! They knew not to drink drunk they simply didn't CARE! You know I see kids that have cancer something they can't control I will give my money and time to that. I know people that have lost everything they own in a fire will help them too. I won't however support young adults( because all but the 16 year old) are over 18 who boozed it up all day and night were even taking shots the morning it happened. Driving around town so erratically that people had already reported the car. They KNEW what they were doing and DIDN'T care!....so why should I ?
I agree with you. Pay no mind to the idiot above. No, I am not hateful and yes I do have compassion for those who deserve help. I would give my last dime to a cancer patient. I cry along with young teens and children I see diagnosed with cancer but there is no way in hell I will support drunk driving!
honestly

United States

#67 Jan 20, 2013
Why do they deserve anything? Because they got drunk and wrecked? That was their fault. people shouldn't help them out because your just supporting drinking and driving. What if they were older or would have killed someone? No one would help them. Just because there teenagers we suddenly support drinking and driving? Them asking for things is completely pathetic. It sickens me
Food for thought

Marion, NC

#68 Jan 21, 2013
Just like it sickens me that parents that obviously did a bad job teaching their kids right and wrong are asking for a handout. They could've killed someone they didn't care their actions spoke loud and clear. Who takes shots of alcohol in the morning? Then after partying all night drinking and drinking all morning hey I'm going to go drive FAST and ERRATIC bystanders that saw them that morning called 911 because of how they were driving. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM!
Sam

Ellenboro, NC

#69 Jan 21, 2013
Is Brandon home yet ?
WOW

Charlotte, NC

#70 Jan 22, 2013
From what I have read, it seems that no one is taking resposibility for their actions. When you do stupid things, people will talk. Mistakes and crimes are two different things. This was no mistake but an intentional disregard for laws and lives. To try to avoid responsibility by deflecting with "what would you do if it were your family" sickens me. As far as fundraisers go, it is the right of each of us to give our money to anyone we want. I won't participate but others may feel giving money to idiots is a good idea. I hope these parents go to jail and I hope those saying they have been punished enough grow up and learn that others talking about you on a trash site is not punishment. It is a consequence.
Answered Question

Raleigh, NC

#71 Jan 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
From what I have read, it seems that no one is taking resposibility for their actions. When you do stupid things, people will talk. Mistakes and crimes are two different things. This was no mistake but an intentional disregard for laws and lives. To try to avoid responsibility by deflecting with "what would you do if it were your family" sickens me. As far as fundraisers go, it is the right of each of us to give our money to anyone we want. I won't participate but others may feel giving money to idiots is a good idea. I hope these parents go to jail and I hope those saying they have been punished enough grow up and learn that others talking about you on a trash site is not punishment. It is a consequence.
Three charged with supplying alcohol to teens in Nix Creek wreck

Amber Benge’s citation stated that she aided and abetted Townsend by “possessing a spirituous liquor, from her mother Jeanenne Benge, in that defendant did take her mother’s 1.75 liter bottle of Traveler’s Club Vodka and gave to Taylor Townsend.”
Id hit it

United States

#72 Jan 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who can't spell- your mom sure is HOT!
Now that she's not with that a$$h*le anymore I'd like to tap that a$$ to! She can supply the vodka
Mr Tough Guy

Cumming, GA

#73 Jan 22, 2013
they forgot that jarry supplied the mush he had a part in the whole parta so jarra kis my grits
Chicken lickin

United States

#74 Jan 22, 2013
Mr Tough Guy wrote:
they forgot that jarry supplied the mush he had a part in the whole parta so jarra kis my grits
Is that the vodka talking or the vodka talking after you hit a tree
Glenda Aarons mom

Marion, NC

#75 Jan 23, 2013
Well justice you need to get things stright i have a washer and dryer long before this happened and by the way untill you have walked in this familys shoes you dont know nothing my son asked to get out of the car he was not drinking the day of the wreck so if you are so smart then you can tell me way my son got it the worst and maybe you can sit down and explain to his four other brothers why he cant play ball in the yard no more and yeah i will never forgive these sorry people that took my sons dreams and one of the moms plays good goody to shoe and she is'nt worth a penny like she really loves my son cause if she did this would not happened i never knew her till this happened and i still dont care to know her
WOW

Charlotte, NC

#76 Jan 23, 2013
Glenda Aarons mom wrote:
Well justice you need to get things stright i have a washer and dryer long before this happened and by the way untill you have walked in this familys shoes you dont know nothing my son asked to get out of the car he was not drinking the day of the wreck so if you are so smart then you can tell me way my son got it the worst and maybe you can sit down and explain to his four other brothers why he cant play ball in the yard no more and yeah i will never forgive these sorry people that took my sons dreams and one of the moms plays good goody to shoe and she is'nt worth a penny like she really loves my son cause if she did this would not happened i never knew her till this happened and i still dont care to know her
Why did he get in the car?
Glenda Aarons mom

Marion, NC

#77 Jan 23, 2013
To all you that say you want give hand outs well let me be the first to tell you aarons family has not ask for hand outs and i pray this never happens to your families and my son was not raised around drinking to me some of you people on here need to grow up some you people talk as you never done no wrong and as for all you my son had no alochol in him it was stuiped for him to get in the car but let me tell you all he has paid the price for his wrong he cant walk feed his self or even sit up along but he don't ask no one for nothing I hope if any of you have kids that post your comments on here never gets a phone call like i did and if you think they want try stupid things then you are crazy
Glenda Aarons mom

Marion, NC

#78 Jan 23, 2013
his cousin was the driver and he was suppose to take him home but that didnt happen
Praying

Greenville, SC

#79 Jan 23, 2013
Glenda Aarons mom wrote:
To all you that say you want give hand outs well let me be the first to tell you aarons family has not ask for hand outs and i pray this never happens to your families and my son was not raised around drinking to me some of you people on here need to grow up some you people talk as you never done no wrong and as for all you my son had no alochol in him it was stuiped for him to get in the car but let me tell you all he has paid the price for his wrong he cant walk feed his self or even sit up along but he don't ask no one for nothing I hope if any of you have kids that post your comments on here never gets a phone call like i did and if you think they want try stupid things then you are crazy
I am praying for your family. It always seems the innocent get hurt the worst. God can still perform miracles, don't lose faith.
Glenda

Shelby, NC

#80 Jan 23, 2013
Glenda Aarons mom wrote:
his cousin was the driver and he was suppose to take him home but that didnt happen
I have said it before and will say it again I understand the need for new flooring due to Aaron's condition. But as far as the rest goes there is a page on Facebook that plainly has Aaron's needs and those things included a washer a dryer a sink among other things. It shows where people donated those things so please don't try to say it is not true. That's a slap in the face of those who did donate. Personally I believe those responsible for the accident should have to pay for all the NEEDS. We all like to say our kids aren't at fault but honey he didn't have to get it that car. He knew Taylor was drunk why didn't he call you or someone else to come get him? It is sad for him and his family that he has been injured so badly, but don't put ALL the blame on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism (Sep '13) 10 hr Petunia 37
Nathaniel Roland (Mar '15) 12 hr Just sayin 41
Rudy Gonzalez 17 hr Marsha 2
Negro mob violence shuts down carnival "Beat Wh... 17 hr Billy Bob 3
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) Sat Lines Dazzle 186
Mental illness, bathrooms and "Transgenders" Fri Matt 8
Columbia Carolina 3rd Shift Fri Baron 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages